• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My Wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the unfavorable feelings of other members I humbly retract this prayer request....

Last edited:
Active
I pray that the Heavenly Father will remove whatever is causing that cough.

Even though man refused to help we can give thanks that the Lord will always hear our cries.
He knows the situation, so I trust in his will being done.

Lord I praise you because our sister is in your hands, give her peace this evening, help her to find rest in your Holy presence.

Thank you.
Amen.

I pray that the Heavenly Father will remove whatever is causing that cough.

Even though man refused to help we can give thanks that the Lord will always hear our cries.
He knows the situation, so I trust in his will being done.

Lord I praise you because our sister is in your hands, give her peace this evening, help her to find rest in your Holy presence.

Thank you.
Amen.
Thank You!

Administrator
Staff Member
My wife has had a very sevre cough for four weeks now.

She's taken over the counter cough medicines and none have given her any relief of anykind.

She hasn't been able to sleep so this afternoon we went to a local hospitals emergency room, and wouldn't you know it, the 'catholics' there refused to give her a prescription since we were unable to pay thier co-pay fee!

I should have known better than to expect 'catholics' to do what JESUS would have done!

There is no reason to be hateful towards Catholics. Would Jesus have commented like this? If you are faithful, you can rely on Jesus by your faith and His grace without mocking an entire religious group. In the real world, business is business and they are not obligated to hand out free medicine whether you like it or not. What if they were not Catholics? What kind of mockery would you give them here in an un Christ like manner? How do you know they were all catholics? Just because they work at a catholic based hospital?

Change your attitude, especially when asking for prayer on behalf of your own wife. Jesus is not pleased by you insulting others in your selfish manner.

There is no reason to be hateful towards Catholics. Would Jesus have commented like this? If you are faithful, you can rely on Jesus by your faith and His grace without mocking an entire religious group. In the real world, business is business and they are not obligated to hand out free medicine whether you like it or not. What if they were not Catholics? What kind of mockery would you give them here in an un Christ like manner? How do you know they were all catholics? Just because they work at a catholic based hospital?

Change your attitude, especially when asking for prayer on behalf of your own wife. Jesus is not pleased by you insulting others in your selfish manner.

I have retracted the prayer request Chad......

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
The 'Catholics' at the hospital I spoke of WERE as I stated they were chad!

IF these 'Catholics' HAD properly expressed the true love of Jesus Christ they would have GLADLY overlooked the fact that my wife and I were unable to pay the copay they demanded of us and they would have also very gladly, and very compassionately given my wife any medications she was in need of!

Chad I KNOW they were ALL Catholics because it is a 'Catholic' hospital where only 'Catholics' are employed.

I've lived here in this area my entire life and THIS particualr hospital is a 'Catholic' hospital that is staffed entirely in every position by 'Catholics' alone which IS in fact, a very well known fact in this area.

So what is your point in calling them out as Catholics? Are they all selfish now? What if they were not catholics, but "Pentecostals"? That's tough question for you brother isn't it? Would Jesus have insulted them by calling out the fact that they are Catholics? If they gave you free medicine, then what would YOU do to prevent a rage of people requesting free medicine from them once they find out you got free medicine? How is them doing the right thing (and legal thing) making them selfish? And who will support them now that they will be giving free medicine? How will they survive?

Tell me, do you know each individual personally that you know if they are followers or not? You wrote them off as enemies because you did not get free medicine, you did not get it your way. You mocked them right here on my site. Did you pray for your enemies as Jesus would? I doubt it, based on your hateful tone towards them.

Perhaps its better to just ask GOD for healing and guidance instead of judging others and writing them off as selfish based on your own opinion. Did you put faith in Christ foremost before judging them?

Matthew 5:43-44

43 You have heard that it was said, You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy;

44 But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45 To show that you are the children of your Father Who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and makes the rain fall upon the upright and the wrongdoers [alike].

46 For if you love those who love you, what reward can you have? Do not even the tax collectors do that?

I don't find any innocence in your tone and your posts the past few days. Its no coincidence that two other members today complained about your attitude in 2 of your posts the past 2 days. I'm number three.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have known better than to expect 'catholics' to do what Jesus would have done!

Pentecostal you should know better than to slander...Jesus said "Then give to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." ... and He didnt judge a mans heart based on religious affiliation...

Jas 3:9 With our tongue we give praise to our Lord and Father; and with it we put a curse on men who are made in God's image. Out of the same mouth comes blessing and cursing. My brothers, it is not right for these things to be so. Does the fountain send from the same outlet sweet and bitter water?
Is a fig-tree able to give us olives, my brothers, or do we get figs from a vine, or sweet water from the salt sea? Who has wisdom and good sense among you? let him make his works clear by a life of gentle wisdom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.