• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My testimony

I am an ex-muslim, when i was muslim i was interested by prophets story. the Jesus’ story was interesting and weird for me. it was confusing, cause he is the only one that has no earthly father, and not mention a lot about his story, and different stories about the end of his life , and i was wondering why is that ? i had many questions like, why he came without a father, why His miracles are different than others prophets? why ppl are different about His death, but i was not able to find the answers to those questions. time to time those questions came to my mind and i was wondering why? one day i heard that someone in the street where i live has christian books, I asked him to give them to me, and he gave them to me. i read them and i find it good, specially the books of Frank Morisson ( Who Move the Stone)and Josh McDowell ( Evidence Demands a Decision ). i understood God more and more. i understood why Jesus died on the cross, i know what is the sin, what is the Holy Spirit. what attracted me most was the Jesus teaching about love, and His love that push Him to sacrifice for us, to pay our debt. what was weird is His teaching about loving enemies, i never heard someone teach about that, i thought i had love for ppl before i met Jesus, but after i read about Him i know it was not a real love i had. the real love is unconditional, and more than that to love without boundaries, to love the enemies, that had a big influence in my heart. it was hard to understand the trinity. i know it's complicated, but if you are seeking the truth, God will help you to understand it. it was hard for me to change my belief, even if i know what is in bible is the truth. i thought about my family, cause my family are muslim, and they still are. they do not like to see any christians book at home. i do hide them, all my friends, and i knew no one will accept them, and maybe i will be in danger, but i asked God about what i have to do. i said, God, please tell me what i have to do. i know you are the truth, and you know how hard it is. pls God lead me and show me, i do not know what to do. i read the bible, God talked to me from the bible in ( John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.) and God gave me peace and opened my heart. he help me to accept him into my life and i know he will be with me ( 2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all )...

Really, it's wonderful to be with Lord Jesus, cause when i became close to Him i saw the lie i was living in, and how the devil deceived me. i thought i was so smart cause i know alot about religion, but with Jesus i knew that Grace is sufficient. religion can not save ppl, cause no matter how much we do for God, we can not pay Him for what he has done for us, and we can not pay the debt. God is mercy, God is Love,and Jesus changed my heart and my life. i was living in insecurity and in doubt, but He gave me the protection. i became sure, not confused or have doubt about the future. He made me love all ppl, never give up loving ppl and help them, even if they hurt me. He gave me a gift that i know without him i can't have, He gave in my heart a gift to play guitar. it was hard for me to learn it. i was a shy person and hard to be open to talk to ppl, but now i can stand in front of ppl and preach. i can evangelize and i can talk to ppl openly. He gave the patience, i had a bad temper. i easilly got offended. now i have peace , and many others things that i cant count now. Jesus can give more than that. He gave me salvation, peace in my heart, and i know now i will go to heaven soon, to be with Him, to rejoice, and i will not go to hell. Jesus is so good. do not believe the lies that they tell about Him. He gave His life for you and me and for all humanity. He has no difference between ppl. all are the same no matter where they are from, what is their color or language .
I wish you too meet Jesus and come to His family and win the eternal price in His Kingdom.
Now i am in a church home , of 7 persons , we meet in some missionaries home in secrets,cause we are not allowed to declare out faith,i play guitar for the church and i preach.
God bless you

Dear Brother Fouad, your story has blessed me. Thank you for taking the time to write this all down for us all to read. I pray your testimony touches lives here on Talkjesus and that your Ministry continues to grow.
God bless you.
Michele

Administrator
Staff Member
That's a great testimony thank you for sharing. :)

That is such an awesome testimony.Praise the Lord!! That touched my life I will share is at church with others.Ok Jesus is Love........ Amen

Wow you are amazing and Jesus is amazing. What an incredible testimony. I am so happy for you to find such peace in Jesus. Thank you for sharing your story. I pray that God will protect you and take you from strenght to strenght. With love from your sister in faith Christin

Hi Fouad

I loved you testimony. Its was so touching and warm. I am so blessed that He sought for you , going after that sheep that was lost, and brought you to Himself. And now you are a testimony to all you meet in a land that does not know Him.

God bless you!!!

Welcome to Talk Jesus!
I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Your testimony touched my heart.

May the God of all grace give you the strength and courage and resolve to continue steadfast in the Faith and share the gospel with those who do not now the truth about Christ.
May the peace of the Lord be with you always.
John

Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Hi, fouad!

I am praying for you.

May I ask you a question? My husband has been witnessing to several Muslim men over the past few months. One of the questions he asked is "Why do you believe that Jesus is coming back in the clouds, and not any other prophet?" They cannot answer him. Why are Muslims waiting for Jesus to come back in the clouds? Can you explain this to us?

fouad said:
"...i know it's complicated, but if you are seeking the truth, God will help you to understand it. it was hard for me to change my belief, even if i know what is in bible is the truth. i thought about my family, cause my family are muslim, and they still are. they do not like to see any christians book at home. i do hide them, all my friends, and i knew no one will accept them, and maybe i will be in danger, but i asked God about what i have to do...Now i am in a church home , of 7 persons , we meet in some missionaries home in secrets,cause we are not allowed to declare out faith,i play guitar for the church and i preach. God bless you"

Last edited:
((WELCOME! fouad to TALK-JESUS.))

((WELCOME! fouad to TALK-JESUS.))

We are a spiritual home, a safe haven,
grounded in Scripture and centered in life,
where we are nurtured and challenged in our journey of faith. We welcome all people to join us in worship and prayer, and in joyful service to the community that we are here.

We invite all people to become part of our Talk-JESUS family. We are a warm and accepting community which actively welcomes newcomers, provides hospitality to visitors, seeks to help all become involved in our fellowship, and responds with Christ’s love to their pastoral needs.

We are a congregation that reaches outward into the community around us and inward into our own congregation in the name of Christ to offer assistance and/or direction to those who are less fortunate than ourselves, especially children in need.

Come and join us now in Christ's Warmth, Acceptance, & Caring! AMEN

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

fouad said:
I am an ex-muslim, when i was muslim i was interested by prophets story. the Jesus’ story was interesting and weird for me. it was confusing, cause he is the only one that has no earthly father, and not mention a lot about his story, and different stories about the end of his life , and i was wondering why is that ? i had many questions like, why he came without a father, why His miracles are different than others prophets? why ppl are different about His death, but i was not able to find the answers to those questions. time to time those questions came to my mind and i was wondering why? one day i heard that someone in the street where i live has christian books, I asked him to give them to me, and he gave them to me. i read them and i find it good, specially the books of Frank Morisson ( Who Move the Stone)and Josh McDowell ( Evidence Demands a Decision ). i understood God more and more. i understood why Jesus died on the cross, i know what is the sin, what is the Holy Spirit. what attracted me most was the Jesus teaching about love, and His love that push Him to sacrifice for us, to pay our debt. what was weird is His teaching about loving enemies, i never heard someone teach about that, i thought i had love for ppl before i met Jesus, but after i read about Him i know it was not a real love i had. the real love is unconditional, and more than that to love without boundaries, to love the enemies, that had a big influence in my heart. it was hard to understand the trinity. i know it's complicated, but if you are seeking the truth, God will help you to understand it. it was hard for me to change my belief, even if i know what is in bible is the truth. i thought about my family, cause my family are muslim, and they still are. they do not like to see any christians book at home. i do hide them, all my friends, and i knew no one will accept them, and maybe i will be in danger, but i asked God about what i have to do. i said, God, please tell me what i have to do. i know you are the truth, and you know how hard it is. pls God lead me and show me, i do not know what to do. i read the bible, God talked to me from the bible in ( John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.) and God gave me peace and opened my heart. he help me to accept him into my life and i know he will be with me ( 2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all )...

Really, it's wonderful to be with Lord Jesus, cause when i became close to Him i saw the lie i was living in, and how the devil deceived me. i thought i was so smart cause i know alot about religion, but with Jesus i knew that Grace is sufficient. religion can not save ppl, cause no matter how much we do for God, we can not pay Him for what he has done for us, and we can not pay the debt. God is mercy, God is Love,and Jesus changed my heart and my life. i was living in insecurity and in doubt, but He gave me the protection. i became sure, not confused or have doubt about the future. He made me love all ppl, never give up loving ppl and help them, even if they hurt me. He gave me a gift that i know without him i can't have, He gave in my heart a gift to play guitar. it was hard for me to learn it. i was a shy person and hard to be open to talk to ppl, but now i can stand in front of ppl and preach. i can evangelize and i can talk to ppl openly. He gave the patience, i had a bad temper. i easilly got offended. now i have peace , and many others things that i cant count now. Jesus can give more than that. He gave me salvation, peace in my heart, and i know now i will go to heaven soon, to be with Him, to rejoice, and i will not go to hell. Jesus is so good. do not believe the lies that they tell about Him. He gave His life for you and me and for all humanity. He has no difference between ppl. all are the same no matter where they are from, what is their color or language .
I wish you too meet Jesus and come to His family and win the eternal price in His Kingdom.
Now i am in a church home , of 7 persons , we meet in some missionaries home in secrets,cause we are not allowed to declare out faith,i play guitar for the church and i preach.
God bless you

no muslim can give the answear about why jesus will come on a clouds, cause they do not have an answear , and you need to know , that most of history in coran come from Bible , and in coran you can find that God in islam ask muslim to go to bible if they doubt on what coran said , they are many things that muslims cant unswear , i wish that help a litlle , and i will try to find some things about islam to post here .

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

fouad:

Thank you. I will share this with my husband. Please pray for my husband, he is really trying to witness to the Muslim men. They spend time together, eat and talk, often. Thank you.

fouad said:
no muslim can give the answear about why jesus will come on a clouds, cause they do not have an answear , and you need to know , that most of history in coran come from Bible , and in coran you can find that God in islam ask muslim to go to bible if they doubt on what coran said , they are many things that muslims cant unswear , i wish that help a litlle , and i will try to find some things about islam to post here .

God bless you fouad and I am excited that you have learned about God and who Jesus is. I can not imagine how it is come from the muslim background and changing your belief amongst traditions. I will keep you in my prayers and enjoy chatting with you online.
Numbers 6:24-26: Numbers 6:24-26 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
NIV at IBS International Bible Society NIV at Zondervan Zondervan

24 " ' "The LORD bless you
and keep you;

25 the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;

26 the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace." '

God bless you
Ariel

Formerly Adiaglow
Your deep faith is very inspiring...thank you for sharing your story, you are great with words.

Great testamony fouad. It is very encouraging to see how great is the power in the gospel to save sinners. God is glorified by your testamony and the blood of Christ, and satan overcame. Peace to you my brother.