• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My sister Eileen has pancreatic cancer.

Active
It is believed that my sister Eileen has pancreatic cancer, she's getting further tests this Tuesday and perhaps an operation, please pray.
I've lost two brothers in the last year, Dan my oldest brother and David from cancer in the last six months. Our family has been though a lot
and just in the last 2 weeks we find out that Eileen has the very deadly pancreatic cancer. Eileen is scared and our family is traumatized by these deaths
and this cancer diagnosis for Eileen.
So please pray for Eileen and her daughters Allison, Amber and her husband Jamie.
Two of my sisters also have Alzheimer's.
So please pray for the family in general as we are heartsick and weary.

Staff Member
Greetings @dpg3

thank you for sharing this need with us here

It is a very difficult time for you all and i am sure no one would want to be in your shoes. I shall be praying for you all, in Jesus name.

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
It is believed that my sister Eileen has pancreatic cancer, she's getting further tests this Tuesday and perhaps an operation, please pray.
I've lost two brothers in the last year, Dan my oldest brother and David from cancer in the last six months. Our family has been though a lot
and just in the last 2 weeks we find out that Eileen has the very deadly pancreatic cancer. Eileen is scared and our family is traumatized by these deaths
and this cancer diagnosis for Eileen.
So please pray for Eileen and her daughters Allison, Amber and her husband Jamie.
Two of my sisters also have Alzheimer's.
So please pray for the family in general as we are heartsick and weary.
Do you believe that one can be completely healed today? What are your thoughts on the subject?

Active
Greetings @dpg3

thank you for sharing this need with us here

It is a very difficult time for you all and i am sure no one would want to be in your shoes. I shall be praying for you all, in Jesus name.

Bless you ....><>
Thank you so much for your prayers.

Loyal
Yes I do, that is why I'm asking for prayer for my sister Eileen.
Yes I do, that is why I'm asking for prayer for my sister Eileen.
Ok..From this point I'll be your two...Every word you speak about her health, I will agree with you...Remember....We win or we lose by the Words we choose. Where two or more agree as concerning any thing....

Active
Ok..From this point I'll be your two...Every word you speak about her health, I will agree with you...Remember....We win or we lose by the Words we choose. Where two or more agree as concerning any thing....
Thanks very much appreciated.

Active
I just came from the hospital Eileen's cancerous tumour has grown bigger in the last few weeks.
Eileen is in a lot of pain please pray for her and the family, especially her husband Jamie, and
and her daughters Allison and Amber .

Loyal
Thank you.

2 Corinthians 4:18
18 We concentrate not on what is seen but on what is not seen, since things seen are temporary, but things not seen are eternal.
The main thing that is not seen is God and His Word....What does the Word say about her health?

Psalm 103:3-5
3 He forgives all your offenses,
he heals all your diseases,
4 he redeems your life from the pit,
he surrounds you with grace and compassion,
5 he contents you with good as long as you live,
so that your youth is renewed like an eagle’s.

1 Peter 2:24
24 He himself bore our sins[a] in his body on the stake, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness — by his wounds Eileen were healed

We can fill several pages with scriptures that show Gods desire to heal your sister...We have a choice to believe what we see, or to trust what our God says.
Which do you prefer? My friend, from this point speak only Eileen's healing, not symptoms.....Can you do this?

Loyal
Psalm 107:20
20 he sent his word and healed them,
he delivered them from destruction.

My friend....Who is the Word? Yup. And He healed Eileen by His Word! Speak it, brother!

Active
I was at the hospital yesterday Eileen is doing better, she will need chemo, so thank your continuing prayers.

dpg3 Oh and prayer of course. In the Name of Jesus, I command Eileen's body to be free of all cancer cells and for her immune system to become stronger and stronger while she recovers. Bless you Eileen, people are praying for you. The Holy Spirit is with Eileen now and will comfort her in her time of need.

Active
dpg3 Oh and prayer of course. In the Name of Jesus, I command Eileen's body to be free of all cancer cells and for her immune system to become stronger and stronger while she recovers. Bless you Eileen, people are praying for you. The Holy Spirit is with Eileen now and will comfort her in her time of need.
Thank you for your prayers.