• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My Shy Hello...

Shy Hello to everybody!

I joined yesterday and had some problems with registration and activation.
I hope it will improve. I'm not good at computers.

I'm an Non-denominational christian, but usually I go to evangelical church or celebrations in a luteran school.
I was in a Bible School for a year, it was a good time but hard since I had health problems and operation.

I don't know what to write, just want to ask you to pray.

Hosanna to the Highest

Hey Larum, How are you? Welcome to Talk Jesus. I will make sure to pray for you. God Bless

Staff Member
Hello larum and welcome to TJ.

You say shy hello but I see you have made 5 posts already. Well done.

Please take time to read all the rules. Ten commandments, editing rules, and etiquette rules for your own benefit. They are located here: http://www.talkjesus.com/press-stand/

This is the best place for good fellowship and growing in your walk with Jesus. If you want prayers just post a prayer request in the right forum and others will be happy to pray for you.

Look forward to speaking with you in live chat.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister Larum welcome to Talk Jesus. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

GOD bless you!

hi
I have some problems here and dont know where I'm now-sick eyes

ok
I've found it
i wrote about my problem in prayer request and this is why I'm not on forum. i have sick eyes, its better than it was but still not good, need need your prayer support since my health problem is quite serious, I'm with u, my heart is and i know that all of us asking for help Our Father are stronger

please pray for my sight

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome larum, write what ever the holy spirit puts on your heart. i will also be praying for you.

Lo there Larum. No need to be shy here. You are amongst brothers and sisters here. Ask here only what God lays on your heart. Trust God to answer your prayers.

Hello Larum By Faith you WILL be healed in the powerful name of Jesus!

He is the same yesterday, today and forever- if He healed the blind 2000 years ago, trust that He will do it today!!!

I myself went blind in my left eye 2 years ago. My right eye is not great due to an accident as a child so I was unable to work, drive, or do daily activities. Apparently I had a condition that was caused by the fumes of kitty litter (who knew?) but Jesus healed me!!! I can see now!!!! YAYYYYYY

Let me pray for you. We're not in a prayer forum, but I just feel like praying for you now :star:

Father in the Name of Jesus I present to you my friend in Christ. I ask you to heal her inside and out. We know that your hands can move through our bodies and do miracles. You make the impossible possible and I ask that you do it in her life RIGHT NOW in the name of Jesus! May her healing be a testimony to your glory and mercy in her life. I ask that she regains 100% of her vision and is able to use her sight for Your work!

Father I cast out all spirits of doubt and hopelessness! I spiritually bind all demons in her life and I ask that you intercede on her behalf.

Give her faith not to believe what the doctors say, but what YOU say!

In the name of Jesus, Amen

Last edited:
Shy Hello....Larum.

Please let us know where in the world you are! This info helps us to help you........I feel............

Praying for you.

God Bless You