• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My Precious Friend

Administrator
Staff Member
My Precious Friend,

I am sending you this letter by way of one of My Disciples. I just wanted to let you know how much I Love and Care about you and how I Greatly Desire to become a meaningful part of your life.

This Morning when you awoke, I was already there with you in the Light of My Beautiful Sunshine that filled your room. I was hoping that you would say Good Morning to Me; you didn't. So, I thought maybe it was just a little too early in the day for you to notice Me.

Again, I tried to get your attention when you stepped out of your door. I Kissed your face with a Soft Gentle Breeze. I Breathed upon you My Fragrant Sweet Breath Scented with Flowers. Then I Sang you a Love Song through the Birds in the Trees. You just walked right past Me.

Later on in the day, I watched over you as you were talking with some of your friends. Oh! How I wished that you would talk to Me also. I waited and waited, but you just went along your way.

This afternoon I sent you a Refreshing Shower and Glistened to you from each Rain Drop. I even Shouted to you a time or two with Thunder trying to get you attention. Then, I painted you a Lovely Rainbow in the midst of My Fluffy White Clouds. I just knew you would see Me then, but you were unaware of My Presence.

This Evening to close you day, I sent you a Beautiful Sunset. After that, I Winked at you a thousand times through My Stars hoping that you would see Me and wink back. You never did.

Tonight, when you went to bed, I Spilled Moonlight upon your face to let you know that I was there with you. I was hoping that you would talk to Me a little while before you went to sleep. You never said a word. It Hurt Me Deeply, however I continued to watch over you all through the night thinking that maybe, just maybe, you would say hello to Me in the Morning.

Each and Every Day, I have Revealed Myself to you in many Strange and Wondrous Ways hoping that you would accept Me as your Shepherd. For I Am the Only One that can Supply you with all your needs. My Love for you is Deeper than the Deepest Ocean and Bigger than the Great Blue Sky. I have so very much to give to you also share with you. Please let Me hear from you soon.

YOUR LOVING FRIEND FOREVER, Jesus

Copyright: William Whitaker

i cant imagine my life before when i did not care about jesus. i always ask myself if there is truly God? Does he really exist or he is just someone that people created to make us believes that he really exists? I was so confused before, but having read a bible and going to church it made me realized that god truly exists and everything we see and feel is created by Him. Im so glad that i now have a friend that will last forever. Thanlk you Jesus.