• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My prayers were answered

About six months ago I thought my world was over. I had a major financial situation where some people were threating me with jail time. I have never been in any trouble ever but now this. I prayed everyday and asked for prayers from those of you on this site.

Mine and your prayers have been answered and everything is over and I'm not in any trouble. Thank you Jesus for your intervention to help me and thank all of you for your prayers, I would not have made it without everyone's help.

Active
What a mighty God we serve. The angels bow before him, heaven and earth adore Him
What a mighty God we serve.
Praise God....

Loyal
Dont forget the lessons learned in your situation. The Lord usually uses hard times to teach us something, and often teach us many things during those times. During hard times in Isreal, people often turned to the Lord, but when life became better, they would forget the lessons once learned. We have all been guilty of it from time to time, may the Lord help us all to remember the lessons He teaches us!