• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My Pictures / Mods ??

I up loaded pictures on my profile and it say's:

" Picture Waiting Moderator Approval "

So until this happens, are my pictures not viewable by the public?

That's correct, they have to be checked first, then approved and after that TJ members will be able to view them.

Won't take more than a day, Chad and the moderators work really hard.

Be blessed.

That's correct, they have to be checked first, then approved and after that TJ members will be able to view them.

Won't take more than a day, Chad and the moderators work really hard.

Be blessed.

Cool.. I understand people are busy, no problem I just did not know the turn around time, but for the record it's been three days :wink:

There are so many new members lately and many updates going on, pictures will be there soon I'm sure.
Don't worry.

Brother

i dont mean to sound rude brother but when Chad is ready you will see your picture. Chad works behond endurence here, so im sure you can wait for your photo a little longer.

God Bless

Just wanted to know that, Nothing more.. Thank you Mounty

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited your reply brother im sure you meant That and not TAT, as you wrote.

God Bless

Sorry.. TAT = Turn Around Time

I work in a pharmacy and we use short hand all day, it comes natural sometimes I guess

Hey there Chad, hope you are having a blessed day. I don't know if it's a bug or what. But I went to edit my photos and I clicked on my photo album and all I got was this message:

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

??

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm aware of the problem. Its not a bug, just a conflict with one of the modules used. Until I fix it (likely today), the profile album area won't work. However, all picture uploads were approved in the meantime.

I'm not sure if I just have no clue as to what I should be doing or if the upload album picture feature is still not working. No rush, whenever, if you could just explain how to use this feature when it's ready I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much and thank you for all the new and great features you are always adding and updating to make this a really special place.

God Bless!!!!
Katzie

Administrator
Staff Member
Go to your profile. Look at the right side, you'll see blocks. One for friends, another for albums, etc. Click on the "Add Album" link and you'll see an option to start your own album.