• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My new minstry

MTC is a new ministry I have entered into with 5 friends. What we are doing is taking 40 old people from a poor ares all women and introducing them to Jesus on Sat we are throwing the first one.
Praise Jesus for how he made alll of us get along and have our needed area's of speciality and resources and the sponsour he has sent. What we do is a short sermon on the bride of christ and a testimony from a mother who is single and has a ministry called amazing grace then we do an alter call their is also a interactive fashion show and lunch incl.
We thought this as a good outreaxh and we started with nothing and all just fell into place. We basically want them to feel like its their wedding.

But as it is a first we need prayer carriage and we know this is of God on how he sent us together at the right time and all just fell into place so quickly.

Please pray for Married to Christ ministries as we hope to go local and then national from community to community bringing Christ into the lives of abused and single women.

Thanks

Its been post poned the hall cancelled on us. Im so upset oh well may Gods will be done will keep all updated though
May God bless you

sounds gud...
i´ll be praying for it...
and hope it all works out gud on saturday!!!!!(today :D...hehe)!!!

god bless
kara