• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My marriage

My marriage of 14 years is being attacked and my husbands treats me as I am his enemy. Please pray with and for me.

The Lord restored my marriage many years ago. I would never have dreamed we could be where we are today. 21 yrs and counting! Lord Jesus, please help our sister and give her hope peace and faith. Please help her know you are for marriage and will help her! Thank You Lord for Your grace and mercy in Jesus name!

Loyal
Most if not all people want God to change their spouses. I can tell you exactly how God will change them, by first changing you!!

Staff Member
Praying for your marriage in the name of Jesus.
Also, welcome to Talk Jesus Sister.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. This is a hard thing to go through after 14 years of togetherness. I just said a prayer for you and your husband, asking God to fill you both with His unconditional love and bring healing to your marriage. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). I know it’s not easy, but stay strong. Hugs!