• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My knees are getting worse and not better.

I have asked for prayers for my knees recently here and they are only getting worse.
I cold barely walk at work today the pain was so bad. I can't go on workman's compensation cause
I already made a claim on my knees. They gave me a brace which I thought was all that I needed but I was mistaken.
I got two custom braces from my medical insurance but they are causing problems cause of sciatic nerve pain in the front of my legs and the braces agitate the nerves. Going to see doc next week.
I'm 63 and worked all my life and this is the absolute worse thing that has happened to me physically.
It started with a motorcycle accident last year and which I believed caused the severe arthritis I am experiencing now.
This Thursday I have to move a lot of my furniture so that my apartment maintenance can come in for some work, which
will be hard on my knees.
I feel like God has forgotten about me. He blesses everyone but NEVER EVER ME.
I'm exhausted and at the end of my rope!!
I refuse every single bit of pain on you right now in the name of Jesus
I have asked for prayers for my knees recently here and they are only getting worse.
I cold barely walk at work today the pain was so bad. I can't go on workman's compensation cause
I already made a claim on my knees. They gave me a brace which I thought was all that I needed but I was mistaken.
I got two custom braces from my medical insurance but they are causing problems cause of sciatic nerve pain in the front of my legs and the braces agitate the nerves. Going to see doc next week.
I'm 63 and worked all my life and this is the absolute worse thing that has happened to me physically.
It started with a motorcycle accident last year and which I believed caused the severe arthritis I am experiencing now.
This Thursday I have to move a lot of my furniture so that my apartment maintenance can come in for some work, which
will be hard on my knees.
I feel like God has forgotten about me. He blesses everyone but NEVER EVER ME.
I'm exhausted and at the end of my rope!!
I rebuke every bit of pain in your body right now in the name of Jesus and I command that arthritis to leave now!

@dpg3,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF PUTTING US AT EASE: "I've had my surgery on Sept. 13 and returned to work last Monday. My knees are still sore and I'm hoping praying they will be OK at work".

Wonderful news, praise! As I am sure the orthopedic surgeon has told you, it takes a long time to recover from knee surgery because of the fact that your body weight is placed upon them at all times. What ever your position is at work, can you use a chair or stool to sit on in the healing process? Hopefully this is an option for you to use.

@Rookster,

YOUR QUOTES THAT ARE CONTRADICTING TO JESUS GIVING DPG3 THE PAIN AND ARTHRITIS TO BEGIN WITH: I refuse every single bit of pain on you right now in the name of Jesus, I rebuke every bit of pain in your body right now in the name of Jesus and I command that arthritis to leave now!"

"The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord." (Proverbs 16:33). With the preceding verse, the lot casted into the lap of dpg3, with the pain of their knees and arthritis, it is the decision of Jesus in doing so, as Yahweh God incarnate. Therefore, Jesus as God decides to relieve dpg3's pain and arthritis when He decides to do it.

The unfortunate irony as a true Christian, is the fact that I have to accept that Jesus, as God, gave dpg3 the maladies that she has as this verse so states: "Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." (Psalm 19:21). Therefore, of course dpg3 didn't want painful knees and arthritis to begin with, BUT, it was Jesus' "purpose" to give pain in this manner to dpg3 as shown in the above verse for whatever His reason was to do so.

Active
I refuse every single bit of pain on you right now in the name of Jesus

I rebuke every bit of pain in your body right now in the name of Jesus and I command that arthritis to leave now!
Thank you so much for your prayers!!

Active
@dpg3,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE OF PUTTING US AT EASE: "I've had my surgery on Sept. 13 and returned to work last Monday. My knees are still sore and I'm hoping praying they will be OK at work".

Wonderful news, praise! As I am sure the orthopedic surgeon has told you, it takes a long time to recover from knee surgery because of the fact that your body weight is placed upon them at all times. What ever your position is at work, can you use a chair or stool to sit on in the healing process? Hopefully this is an option for you to use.

Yes I know it takes up to a year to fully recover, so far my knees are doing OK. Thanks for your concern I appreciate it. I can take breaks when needed.

Active
@Rookster,

YOUR QUOTES THAT ARE CONTRADICTING TO JESUS GIVING DPG3 THE PAIN AND ARTHRITIS TO BEGIN WITH: I refuse every single bit of pain on you right now in the name of Jesus, I rebuke every bit of pain in your body right now in the name of Jesus and I command that arthritis to leave now!"

"The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord." (Proverbs 16:33). With the preceding verse, the lot casted into the lap of dpg3, with the pain of their knees and arthritis, it is the decision of Jesus in doing so, as Yahweh God incarnate. Therefore, Jesus as God decides to relieve dpg3's pain and arthritis when He decides to do it.

The unfortunate irony as a true Christian, is the fact that I have to accept that Jesus, as God, gave dpg3 the maladies that she has as this verse so states: "Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." (Psalm 19:21). Therefore, of course dpg3 didn't want painful knees and arthritis to begin with, BUT, it was Jesus' "purpose" to give pain in this manner to dpg3 as shown in the above verse for whatever His reason was to do so.

I tend to agree with a lot of what you say but they are OT verses and are we not now in the time of the New Birth through Jesus? But I do also agree with you in the sense that the OT still has much to teach us but it has to be interpreted through the prism of the NT. Healing was and is such a huge part of Jesus' ministry.
"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." (Psalm 19:21)." I also agree that this verse is part of the mystery that is the Trinity and Christ as He was presented to us in the flesh, that God's will over rides all the issues that are in our lives as Christians and as hard as it it is to fathom the why, the will is always true!!
Thank you as always!!