• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My intro

Hey guys.. I am Josephine.. And the one thing I do best is talk Jesus.. Which of course some people around me don't think it's necessary but I can't help it.. I have become an addict and I Loooove it.. So I'm just looking for addicts like me who loooove being addicts and don't care what the world says about it

Loyal
Hey guys.. I am Josephine.. And the one thing I do best is talk Jesus.. Which of course some people around me don't think it's necessary but I can't help it.. I have become an addict and I Loooove it.. So I'm just looking for addicts like me who loooove being addicts and don't care what the world says about it

Greetings Josephine

Welcome to Talk Jesus, it is something we love to do.

Enjoy sister

Jesus loves you we do too.

Active
Welcome to Talk Jesus, Josephine! Nice to meet you. I’m glad you’re here, and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to hear more from you. Blessings!