• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

my hobbies!

i love soccer! It is almost tryout time (2 weeks to go) so I am in training big time now! Does anyone else here play soccer? Because of the weather here our season is September-May...when I was away at school we could onl play indoor soccer suring the school year...so I am really happy to be home and able to play outdoor again!

I like reading...i read pretty much anything! Most of the time I like reading "fluffy" books that just take my mind off of things and let me imagine I am in the book (geek i know! lol).

my newest hobby is cooking and baking! I actaully wrote it into my wedding vows that I would learn to cook...soooooo it's been a year now, I better get on it hey! lol. I want to learn how to cook all sorts of healthy meals before we have kids...and hopefully some meals for families on a budget!

hmmmmm what else do I do? I spend time with my family, I run, I love doing arts and crafts type things...yeah that's about it!

it's fun reading what you all enjoy doing...so please post if you haven't!

Talk to you soon!
Krista :)

you are not a geek because you read! anything but!!
i also LOVE reading.
have a blesed day!

You sound exactly like my daughter and I think she is the greatest ! I pray that you continue to enjoy all the things that are your hobbies . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

I like reading books as well, but I'm quite a slow reader so I don't read as much. Unlike me my sister gets through many books in a few days!
Ruth

i'm like in love with books! so you're not a geek Lol
Stay Real
Jei
x

Last edited: