• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My granddad Roy

Good Morning.
I would like to ask for prayer for my granddad Roy. He has been sick in the hospital and is under a breathing tube (his health seems to be failing).
Thank you so much for praying that The Lord gives him mercy to be healed and that he will outlive the doubts of family members.
Also that his faith in Christ is greatly strengthened and that forgiveness abounds throughout the whole family.
That Roy would have joy in The Lord, in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.

Staff Member
I would like to ask for prayer for my granddad Roy.
Greetings again,

as I pray, I remember that I also am a granddad and I also would like healing and to also be a testimony to those who do not understand God's great kindness expressed in His love
and therefore, as I would like such for me, how much i want it also for your granddad, Roy... and for you also; God's everlasting kindness to be made manifest to you and for you, in Jesus name

Bless you ....><>

Greetings again,

as I pray, I remember that I also am a granddad and I also would like healing and to also be a testimony to those who do not understand God's great kindness expressed in His love
and therefore, as I would like such for me, how much i want it also for your granddad, Roy... and for you also; God's everlasting kindness to be made manifest to you and for you, in Jesus name

Bless you ....><>
Amen, it is a blessing to be a granddad. I will also pray for your healing and for you to be a testimony for all to see, in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.

Thank you, I was told by my Mom that he will now be transferred to a hospice. A doctor told him that he will have 1 year to live but
The Lord has the last say and not men.

I just wanted to share that my grandad passed away on August 14th.
I was told by my Mom that a nurse said he was smiling as he passed.
Praise The Lord.

Active
Good Morning.
I would like to ask for prayer for my granddad Roy. He has been sick in the hospital and is under a breathing tube (his health seems to be failing).
Thank you so much for praying that The Lord gives him mercy to be healed and that he will outlive the doubts of family members.
Also that his faith in Christ is greatly strengthened and that forgiveness abounds throughout the whole family.
That Roy would have joy in The Lord, in Jesus Mighty Name, amen.
Have you asked Roy what his choice is in the matter? Stay or go home? I'll pray of course but not against Roys choice.

Active
I'm sorry for your loss. Truly. I only asked what I did because I have several illness that are killing me. My time is short. Do I want to die? Heck no! I want to go on living with my wife...I want to keep on travelling. So here it is. IF I can believe that Jesus paid for my healing then I choose life...But if I continue disbelieving, or believing that I am not worthy of this gift, I choose to go home. Belief in the Word is key. Whether I live or die is up to me...It IS an obvious choice but one I find extremely difficult to do. Either way, Its completely MY choice. Again. The righteous shall live by faith (, or die for the lack of it?)