• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My Friend Killed Herself

Loyal
My friend killed herself! I don't blame God, but I don't know what to do! Please help me!!!!!!
Praying for you and don't try and figure it all out right now.
Let God comfort you.

Father we lift up our friend here and ask that You would cover them in your Love and peace and help them to not only get through this horrible event but to strengthen them to be a comfort and help onto the family and friends of their friend.
In Jesus Name we pray.
Amen

Staff Member
@Skillet_Lover
First my heart goes out to you in your loss.
Second welcome to Talk Jesus even though as it appears in your bio. that you don't believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Third, do you want to tell us what happened? As Brother Wired 4 Fishen said. We can pray, and do pray for you and those affected by this loss. If you don't feel comfortable in open forum, you are welcome to contact us via PM.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Loyal
Praying for you. Such a terrible thing to happen.

Talk to friends. Be ready to comfort them and accept their comfort.

Talk to God, or write a prayer. Say, as honestly as you can, how things are for you.

Loyal
@Skillet_Lover

I have gone through this before. It is a hard thing, but not too hard for God. Even in the pain still lean heavily on Him. He is always able in every situation. The pain will not simply disappear but God can make it bearable for you.

I am praying for you and others affected by this thing.

Loyal
My friend killed herself! I don't blame God, but I don't know what to do! Please help me!!!!!!
If she killed herself then you are not at fault. But as to the pain you feel, it testifies that at least you loved her. And she is not truly dead, only her body has expired, her spirit still exists, may the Lord have mercy on her. If you talk to the Lord about it, He will help you with the grief, and I pray that you come to know the Lord more in the weeks and months ahead. Praying for you!

I’m sorry to hear that,Jesus love you,He wants to release you from this sadness,continue to hold on Jesus and trust on Him,may Jesus comfort you and restore hope and joy to you. God bless you