• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

My Dad needs your Prayers

Dear Brothers and Sisters -I am really needed your support and Prayers:embarasse !!!!
My Dad was alcoholic-all My Life I remember how He was always drunk !!! He is not really Bad when he is Drunk- but I hate when he is drink alcoho- this is sinl!!! All My life i am with Mum was Prayed about Him and 1 month ago he was Baptized and I hope that all is Change , But today He was came at home Drunk....In this time I am just don’t have a words and cant understand - WHY HE WAS BAPTIZE??????????
I KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE TO JUDGE FUTHER, BUT HTIS IS THE WORST NO THAT BEFORE THAT HE WAS PROMISED TO JESUS LIVING WITHOUT SINS??
I HADE Cried today a lot of tears and ask you for supporting My Daddy and My family now!!!!

Thank You My Dear family for Your Prayers and Support !!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

Hello Lana,

I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless.

Snowrose

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for your father Lana. Remember, he may well have been sincere in wanting to change and get baptized, but stumbled today. Nobody changes overnight, at least not most people. Just not common, but keep the faith and keep praying for your father.

Thanks For Every Body!!!! You Are My Family!!! And I Am I Appreciate What Are You Doing For Me Guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Blessing You!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks For Your Support And Prayers!!!!!!!

Hi Lana,

Will be praying for you and your family as well.

For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1: 37)

God Bless You
hadirfuss

Dear Lana

Lana, I have prayed for you. Just be strong and remember God is with you everyday. He knows your sorrow and I am very sure He won't ever leave your side. Your dad may be baptized, but that doesn't mean that he has repented totally. Everything takes time. God is walking with you and remember, God has a purpose behind every problem! You just have to trust Him completely! =)

God's plan is always good!! God bless you!

Dear,

Donot fear about it please going on for praying you dad. Pleae ready the Bible Mark 4 Capter so that you will come to know what is their.

Anthony

Dear Lana, I pray for your Dad, and his struggle of what is within him that he only knows about. Just ask God to give him strength to get thru this, as well for your family.. and yourself. God Bless.

Iana....God Bless You dear, and thankyou for sharing the situation with us.

Your daddy I feel is a good man......he wants to follow Jesus......he wants please you in this. He has been baptised as an expression of his desire to follow Jesus.

Continue to encourage him to attend the fellowship. Forget the bad....look for the good. I am sure you do. Forgive me if I say the obvious.

Encourage your dad in Jesus. All the time. God loves him deeply. Jesus died for him.

Praying Now

Have faith and courage - alcoholism is a sickness - it would be very hard to describe it as a sin.My sister who is a commited Christian was an alcoholic but now she is sober 19 years thanks to Alcoholics Anonymous and hospital treatment in the beginning. She was treated for the chemical imbalance that caused her to drink - with others it can be something emotional that causes them to turn to drink.The hardest part is getting them to admit they have a problem.I know how you feel when you see your Dad drunk.I pray that some good person with the skill given to them by God will be able to help your Dad and your family as you are all victims of the sickness.I have never yet met anyone who wanted to be an alcoholic.May God Bless and comfort you.

Nicholas.