• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My dad My Pastor is in the hospital.

All his body seems to be shutting down one organ at a time. Tonight he is running a 104.4 temp and is nokeep anything down he is a good man of God and is slowly fading out of this world please pray for him and that God will take my dad in his arms.

Staff Member
Yes sister pottersclay,

I pray with you that you and your dad are comforted as you trust in the Lord with your dad's life.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:13&14

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

I pray with you that you and your dad are comforted as you trust in the Lord with your dad's life.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. Ephesians 1:13&14

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

Amen !

he is a good man of God and is slowly fading out of this world please pray for him and that God will take my dad in his arms.

Dear sister/friend Potter, please also be comforted with this words (Its for real)!

John 14:1- 3

1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Blessings

abigya

Last edited:
Yes sister pottersclay,

Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:13&14

Bless you ....><>

Br. Bear

And Lord, we lift up the needs of this man to You Father, and we ask that You comfort him, and his family, in this desperate time of need, I ask also that Your Will be done in all that we pray for. In the name of Your Precious Son, Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

God works in many ways we can't comprehend, or even begin to try! All we know is that the ultimate purpose of whatever happens, is for the better. I think I can tell you with confidence that this man of God fulfilled his purpose on this earth for our Father, and he is going home. God bless, pottersclay, your in my prayers as well Sister.

Psalms 48:14
"For this is God, Our God forever and ever, He will be our guide even to death."

Last edited:
Active
I praise you for you are God.

Lord wrap your loving arms around him, give him peace, comfort this family.

Lord let your will be done.

Sister my prayers are with your family.

Thank You Father that you are more than able to bring this man back, that through our tough times there you are also, that Lord through you he is saved and I praise and give thanks to you, you who are well able.

You are a masterpiece Lord, worthy of all praise!! though he walks through the Valley you'll still lead him besides the still waters, oh amen!!

Break whatever atmosphere that is not of you over there, clear the way DEVIL!! HERE COMES DADDY!! Move in LORD!! take over this situation. He is Yours!! and you are his!!

I give you permission to leave Devil, before I beat you down!! pick you up and beat you down again and again. YOU LOSER!!

Give back what you have stolen, and if you haven't stolen anything. Pay rent while your there I charge interest too, give it BACK DEVIL!!

LORD RESTORE, RESTORE LORD IN JESUS NAME!!

ThIS Sickness must leave, those you have chosen cannot die pre-matuerly, he has a Purpose Lord and wether that purpose has been filled or not I don't know but what I do know is that through you are there!! your right-hand sustains him!! your mercy endures forever!! you defend the feeble!! you reward the aged!! you beautify the meek!! you serve the unfortunate!! You supply strength for the Weak!! You cleased the Lepers and you heal the Sick!!

I bring rememberance and declare what you can do in this situation in your name I pray, Your word is enough in Jesus Name AGREE with me please LORD I pray in your indescribable name Amen

I pray to You Almighty God- give this family peace and comfort. Lord I ask that whatever Your will is in this situation, it be swift. Lord wrap Your loving arms around pottersclay and her family and let them know You are there and with them and not leaving them to handle this alone. In Jesus name. Amen.