• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My Conversion Curiosity of Your New Birth, of When you, First Believed

Loyal
Yes I am curious of others conversions, and what took place at that very moment, the "Holy Spirit" entered them, and their eyes was open! What was it like to you! What did you experience. There aren't to many Christians I know talk about their conversion. In the Bible, Paul talked a lot about his, conversion, Those on the day of "Pentecost" spoke about their conversion. And I have told my story, to others, both Christians and non-Christians, Rich, poor, black, white,

But I am now real curious, to hear stories. I do not mean, leading up to your conversion. But that very hour you believed. When the Holy Spirit entered you, like "Pentecost "!

example: at this particular moment: at work I was "smoking Colombian Gold" marijuana. And holding the joint between my two fingers, and looking at it. And told God, if you give me something better than this "I will serve you"! And at that very moment! I saw "Jesus" hanging on a cross and a crown of thorns upon His head and blood streaming down His face from the top of His head and eyes, and the sadness of the look of His Face, and He called me by name, and told me He die for me. And I cried out, no Lord not me, I believe I said , I'm to sinful for a God to die for me! And it broke my heart beyond repair, and then it happen, it seem that as my heart cracked open and something happen to it, and I look down at my chest and it seems like the fullness of the Glory of God burst open! What is this, that is happening to me!

Some body had to tell me what had happen to me! LOL. "My mother told me to go see "Ananias"! [her Pastor]! I went to his house! [when I was a kid growing up I had a crush on his granddaughter who stayed next door to our house]]:heart_eyes:

Now if anyone want to make a joke of my conversion. You go right ahead.:joy:

Now share with us your hour you 1st believed. "Short story" ! Please, that we may be bless. For Heaven Rejoices the Moment a sinner is "Born from Above". Not a confession, but a "new Birth"!

Active
Yes I am curious of others conversions, and what took place at that very moment, the "Holy Spirit" entered them, and their eyes was open! What was it like to you! What did you experience. There aren't to many Christians I know talk about their conversion. In the Bible, Paul talked a lot about his, conversion, Those on the day of "Pentecost" spoke about their conversion. And I have told my story, to others, both Christians and non-Christians, Rich, poor, black, white,

But I am now real curious, to hear stories. I do not mean, leading up to your conversion. But that very hour you believed. When the Holy Spirit entered you, like "Pentecost "!

example: at this particular moment: at work I was "smoking Colombian Gold" marijuana. And holding the joint between my two fingers, and looking at it. And told God, if you give me something better than this "I will serve you"! And at that very moment! I saw "Jesus" hanging on a cross and a crown of thorns upon His head and blood streaming down His face from the top of His head and eyes, and the sadness of the look of His Face, and He called me by name, and told me He die for me. And I cried out, no Lord not me, I believe I said , I'm to sinful for a God to die for me! And it broke my heart beyond repair, and then it happen, it seem that as my heart cracked open and something happen to it, and I look down at my chest and it seems like the fullness of the Glory of God burst open! What is this, that is happening to me!

Some body had to tell me what had happen to me! LOL. "My mother told me to go see "Ananias"! [her Pastor]! I went to his house! [when I was a kid growing up I had a crush on his granddaughter who stayed next door to our house]]:heart_eyes:

Now if anyone want to make a joke of my conversion. You go right ahead.:joy:

Now share with us your hour you 1st believed. "Short story" ! Please, that we may be bless. For Heaven Rejoices the Moment a sinner is "Born from Above". Not a confession, but a "new Birth"!
Hello PB
i was at a pentecostal church and there was a preacher man
very quiet and gentle he was and he said God is calling someone their heart is burning
well my heart was burning out my chest and i was like i aint getting up that front all these people my mind was ticking over i was happy to pray from my seat
but my heart literally burned and enlarged like it was gonna explode out my chest
so i whispered to my hubby will you come up the front with me he was reluctant but he did the preacher man named paul talked with me
i knew i was a sinner for sure and he laid his hands on me and i just got filled it was just like a waterfall from my head to my toes running all through me
i ended up on the foor in tears i just wept
and when i looked up everyone was back in their chairs just me but that was the day that changed my life forever
jesus was and is my Lord and saviour x
so theirs me x

Loyal
Hello PB
i was at a pentecostal church and there was a preacher man
very quiet and gentle he was and he said God is calling someone their heart is burning
well my heart was burning out my chest and i was like i aint getting up that front all these people my mind was ticking over i was happy to pray from my seat
but my heart literally burned and enlarged like it was gonna explode out my chest
so i whispered to my hubby will you come up the front with me he was reluctant but he did the preacher man named paul talked with me
i knew i was a sinner for sure and he laid his hands on me and i just got filled it was just like a waterfall from my head to my toes running all through me
i ended up on the foor in tears i just wept
and when i looked up everyone was back in their chairs just me but that was the day that changed my life forever
jesus was and is my Lord and saviour x
so theirs me x
I love it, I even can feel the flow of the waterfall that poured upon you and the tears that flowed from your eyes! And the glory of Heaven rejoicing. Yes I can. Now that's what I call love. Pure. "That change my life forever" and ever and ever and ever forever more" and I will love you forever and forever and ever more, for I am your brother in Christ Jesus our Lord, Born of God! Many of our sisters and brothers do not really understand this . We are speaking in the Words of eternity and not the language of this world. The Bible says: "Set your mind on the things that are above, and not on the things that are on the earth" (Colossians 3:2).

I thank you, for your testimony:blush: it has bless me, beyond, the wisdom of men.

Active
I love it, I even can feel the flow of the waterfall that poured upon you and the tears that flowed from your eyes! And the glory of Heaven rejoicing. Yes I can. Now that's what I call love. Pure. "That change my life forever" and ever and ever and ever forever more" and I will love you forever and forever and ever more, for I am your brother in Christ Jesus our Lord, Born of God! Many of our sisters and brothers do not really understand this . We are speaking in the Words of eternity and not the language of this world. The Bible says: "Set your mind on the things that are above, and not on the things that are on the earth" (Colossians 3:2).

I thank you, for your testimony:blush: it has bless me, beyond, the wisdom of men.
Love ya eternally Brother Plough Boy x

Staff Member
And told God, if you give me something better than this "I will serve you"! And at that very moment! I saw "Jesus" hanging on a cross and a crown of thorns upon His head and blood streaming down His face from the top of His head and eyes, and the sadness of the look of His Face, and He called me by name, and told me He die for me. And I cried out, no Lord not me, I believe I said , I'm to sinful for a God to die for me! And it broke my heart beyond repair, and then it happen, it seem that as my heart cracked open and something happen to it, and I look down at my chest and it seems like the fullness of the Glory of God burst open!

Praise the Lord.
Thank You Jesus

Loyal
i dont know

what I do know is that Jesus is the Christ of God
It cannot get no better than that, those are powerful "Words" if you need a little more "Power", we here on "TalkJesus" can ask God, to give you a little bit more, :relieved:. Now becareful about what you ask for. We will be asking God to give you "Power" to be a witness through out this world and forever more! We will not be asking for good health, or a Good job or reputation nor houses or lands! But filled with the power of "The Almighty God"! Simple Words "Fill Him Lord" and anoint Him from the top of His head to the soles of his feet"! That He walks Jesus and talks Jesus. Everywhere he goes! We pray that you become a fool for Jesus!:cool:

Loyal
I was raised a Roman Catholic (alter boy and everything else that goes with it) Got saved in a “Assemblies of God” Church after hearing the gospel of my salvation 40+ years ago.

I had never been in a “protestant” Church before, so I sat in the very back row. When the preacher asked if anyone wanted to receive Jesus as Savior I was the first one to the altar! Anyone who has ever been in an Assemblies of Church knows everyone goes to the alter for something. An older person lead me in a prayer asking God to save me from my sins. After that, I felt I was walking 10 feet off the ground with a huge smile on my face.

A day later a friend of mine at work asked if I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, I said where do I get some of that at? He showed me in his Bible.......

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

That night I went to another Church not far from where I was living and where they were having tent revival. I went to the front and the preacher there laid his hands on me, and I immediately fell to the ground. I saw flashes of bright lights in my spirit while laying on the ground. Did I speak in “tongues”? Absolutely yes!!! Been speaking in tongues over 40 years, and enjoying the Kingdom of God!

Before being saved I was alcoholic and addicted to drugs.

Loyal
I was raised a Roman Catholic (alter boy and everything else that goes with it) Got saved in a “Assemblies of God” Church after hearing the gospel of my salvation 40+ years ago.

I had never been in a “protestant” Church before, so I sat in the very back row. When the preacher asked if anyone wanted to receive Jesus as Savior I was the first one to the altar! Anyone who has ever been in an Assemblies of Church knows everyone goes to the alter for something. An older person lead me in a prayer asking God to save me from my sins. After that, I felt I was walking 10 feet off the ground with a huge smile on my face.

A day later a friend of mine at work asked if I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, I said where do I get some of that at? He showed me in his Bible.......

Luke 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

That night I went to another Church not far from where I was living and where they were having tent revival. I went to the front and the preacher there laid his hands on me, and I immediately fell to the ground. I saw flashes of bright lights in my spirit while laying on the ground. Did I speak in “tongues”? Absolutely yes!!! Been speaking in tongues over 40 years, and enjoying the Kingdom of God!

Before being saved I was alcoholic and addicted to drugs.
LOL! "Where do I get some of that at?" I love it, I love it!