• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My brother Dave has cancer.

Active
Please pray for my brother Dave he has cancer on his lung and no he was never a smoker. He lived a very healthy lifestyle. Got lung cancer about 3 years ago, spread to his kidney, which they had to remove. Was on a trial but it didn't work. He is now on a new cancer drug and the side effects are producing a lot of nausea and extreme fatigue.
So please pray that God would cure Dave's cancer and save his soul. I am very worried for Dave as this new drug has really been hard on him.

Loyal
Please pray for my brother Dave he has cancer on his lung and no he was never a smoker. He lived a very healthy lifestyle. Got lung cancer about 3 years ago, spread to his kidney, which they had to remove. Was on a trial but it didn't work. He is now on a new cancer drug and the side effects are producing a lot of nausea and extreme fatigue.
So please pray that God would cure Dave's cancer and save his soul. I am very worried for Dave as this new drug has really been hard on him.

We will be praying for your brother and all of you.
Blessings
W4F

Staff Member
Greetings,

thank you for sharing your prayer request with us at TalkJesus.
Pray that Dave knows God's peace in Jesus Christ the Lord through this time and that Dave can accept the soothing balm of God's love,
Some medications can be very hard on patients and it is always best that those caring as well as those medicated let the prescribing doctors know exactly how they are coping with the medications. If the doctor's are not aware, they wont be in a position to consider alternatives.
Cancer drugs are known to be hard on those who undergo such treatment. May Dave know the love you have for him and may you have opportunity to reveal God's love to Dave, too.

Bless you ....><>

ps.... please keep us updated as and when you can. Praying for you, too ....><>

Active
@dpg3

Praying for you brother, both for physical healing and salvation.
Thank you!!
Greetings,

thank you for sharing your prayer request with us at TalkJesus.
Pray that Dave knows God's peace in Jesus Christ the Lord through this time and that Dave can accept the soothing balm of God's love,
Some medications can be very hard on patients and it is always best that those caring as well as those medicated let the prescribing doctors know exactly how they are coping with the medications. If the doctor's are not aware, they wont be in a position to consider alternatives.
Cancer drugs are known to be hard on those who undergo such treatment. May Dave know the love you have for him and may you have opportunity to reveal God's love to Dave, too.

Bless you ....><>

ps.... please keep us updated as and when you can. Praying for you, too ....><>
Thank you for the valuable information and prayers!

Loyal

So sorry to hear that. Praying for his healing and for his salvation. Our God is a God of miracles.

Active
@dpg3

Greetings,

how is Dave? And how are you?

Bless you both ....><>
Dave is home from the hospital but still needs our prayers. I am very stressed as I have 3 siblings who have been diagnosed with dementia/Alzheimers and one Warna who is the "rock" of the family who is in a hospital in Florida with seizures!! So I'm not sure where God is in all this but I'm feeling very alone right now.

Loyal
Dave is home from the hospital but still needs our prayers. I am very stressed as I have 3 siblings who have been diagnosed with dementia/Alzheimers and one Warna who is the "rock" of the family who is in a hospital in Florida with seizures!! So I'm not sure where God is in all this but I'm feeling very alone right now.
I am continuing to pray for you and yours.

Staff Member
Greetings dpg3,

may I ask a couple of questions, please?
Do you get out and about often? Are you able to/do you spend time with Christian men or women in some sort of fellowship where you can talk and share Scriptures and encourage one another?

I shall be continuing to pray for Dave and also for you. Know that the Lord is nigh unto them that believe. As for the issues of health that family members are presently experiencing, it is no doubt a trying time for you and them. Let the trial do what it will, but for you, make a conscious decision to remain faithful in your trust in the Lord and know that the time we have here is so short even if at times painful and full of trouble and therefore as you look to the Good Shepherd your confidence remains in Him. Disarm the enemy who would want to crush you, do this by remaining steadfast in the faith, even rejoicing in the fact that as a believer, your life is hid in and with Christ, your Saviour and friend. He has sent the Helper and Comforter and He is yours, always.

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 1Peter 1:7

If you are not able to fellowship with other Christians please make the most of TalkJesus to fill the gap and engage in some online fellowship here in the forums.

thank you very much for updating us,
please pass our love and blessings on to Dave,

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings dpg3,

may I ask a couple of questions, please?
Do you get out and about often? Are you able to/do you spend time with Christian men or women in some sort of fellowship where you can talk and share Scriptures and encourage one another?

I shall be continuing to pray for Dave and also for you. Know that the Lord is nigh unto them that believe. As for the issues of health that family members are presently experiencing, it is no doubt a trying time for you and them. Let the trial do what it will, but for you, make a conscious decision to remain faithful in your trust in the Lord and know that the time we have here is so short even if at times painful and full of trouble and therefore as you look to the Good Shepherd your confidence remains in Him. Disarm the enemy who would want to crush you, do this by remaining steadfast in the faith, even rejoicing in the fact that as a believer, your life is hid in and with Christ, your Saviour and friend. He has sent the Helper and Comforter and He is yours, always.

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perishes, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 1Peter 1:7

If you are not able to fellowship with other Christians please make the most of TalkJesus to fill the gap and engage in some online fellowship here in the forums.

thank you very much for updating us,
please pass our love and blessings on to Dave,

Bless you ....><>
I do attend a church, thanks so much for your encouragement, I'll pass your thoughts onto Dave.