• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My best friend, Charlotte has HIV

Can you pray for her to get a cure for that? Thank you!

I love her as my best friend and that would be nice and I've been her best friend for four years.

Dear sister, I know that modern advances have given great hope to HIV sufferers.Being a lay person I do not know if it can be cured but I believe her life expectancy is much greater now than before given the right care.I pray tonight that our Father will guide the hands of the medical professionals who will care for her that she may have the chance to live a relatively normal life.May the Lord bless and protect her.You are a good friend to her. God Bless.

Nicholas.

About my best friend, Charlotte

Thank you for the prayer that was touching and thanx again and I am a wonderful friend to her and always will be because that is what God wanted me to do guide her as her best friend and sister through Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the cure many people are cured of AIDS and HIV daily by Jesus's grace and miracles just carry on praying and annoint her with oil.

Jam 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Remember don't doubt because
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You are right

You are right about the Lord is the cure of all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens things in this world for all people that do right for the God. Thank you for your prayer for my best friend, Charlotte.

I pray her faith only grows during what must be an immensely testing time, our bodies are weak and fragile, our souls are eternal through faith in the lord, you can be her strength in her struggle

God bless.