• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My best friend betrayed me

ok, my best friend.... she didn't really betrayed me..... she just let me down alot of times.... when i ask her to go out... 10 times she will only go out with me 1 time.... and her excuse is i slept late.... and its all the time excuse... nothing else... and when i invite her to my house... i ready up everything, food and stuff.... and she will at the last moment call up and say i ain't free and stuff... and when i did not go to school, she will knock on my window waking my siblings up and say give me your text book i'll ask my friend give you back... and that text book isn't mine so i cannot give and and she will like scold me with all the bad words and stuff.... what should i do? i am really mad at her.....

Hi Spicyjoe, Well I am thinking in my head: why do you (Spicyjoe) call her a friend when she does not treat you like a friend? I don't have one friend who would treat me like that because that is just mean and inconsiderate and none of my friends are mean or inconsiderate but they are loving all the time.
SpicyJoe, you may want to ask God if she has the attributes of a friend, ask God what a friend is, let Him show you it in His Word. Ask God to give you a loving, kind friend, you deserve to be treated kindly and with consideration.

But there is always another way of handling it, maybe you can sit down and talk with her and tell her how you feel and if the conversation goes well then continue the friendship but if she gets angry and blames you or is rude then maybe that is your answer of what your friendship is worth to her. Seems like you are putting a lot of effort into the friendship but it is not being reciprocated.

u are kinda right... but i have been finding for a best friend, well i can say my whole life (since i was in grad 2-3)... will now that i am 15... but i cannot find one to tell my secrets to, help me, confort me... how do i find one?

Accuzort is a good listener. She is caring, and a good friend.

Don't forget Jesus, though, spicyjoe. Honest. He's been through everything you have, and much more. Here are some verses for you that came to mind:

Hebrews 2:19 -Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

Hebrews 4:14-16 "Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

spicyjoe, Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother. I pray that He as your best friend, will help you find new friends that you can bless, and they will also bless you.

mymakersdaughter makes a very good point: Is this girl really a friend, when she treats you rudely on a consistent basis?

thanks acuzzort but see i want someone that is like a person person i can see face to face... lol... thru internet is kinda hard to talk.... coz i am seldom on the net.... and Dreamer, thats for that... i know jesus is always my best friend and god is always my father.... they love me alot (but i am always sinning, making them sad... sob sob)..... and thanks for the prayer... really love it... thanks thanks... :)

Re: My "Best Friend" betrayed me

ok, my best friend.... she didn't really betrayed me..... she just let me down alot of times.... when i ask her to go out... 10 times she will only go out with me 1 time.... and her excuse is i slept late.... and its all the time excuse... nothing else... and when i invite her to my house... i ready up everything, food and stuff.... and she will at the last moment call up and say i ain't free and stuff... and when i did not go to school, she will knock on my window waking my siblings up and say give me your text book i'll ask my friend give you back... and that text book isn't mine so i cannot give and and she will like scold me with all the bad words and stuff.... what should i do? i am really mad at her.....

Joe, it appears that you have what we Americans call a "crush" on that girl. You are trying to see her as your girl friend (a romantic relationship). She knows that and is using you.

True friendship (romantic or otherwise) works both ways, not just one way. This girl doesn't really care about you at all and I suspect she treats other boys the same way.

At the right time, a girl friend will come along. What you need now is a male best friend for non-romantic fellowship.

SLE

true friendship

lol, i never treat her as my gf... just a normal friend... :)... and do u think we should just break this relationship? coz she really hurts me...

lol, i never treat her as my gf... just a normal friend... :)... and do u think we should just break this relationship? coz she really hurts me...
Face facts, Joe. She doesn't see the relationship the same way you do. In her mind there is no close relationship with you. She's going to continue to hurt you if you don't let go of the relationship.

There are other friends that God wants you to connect with.

SLE

Face facts, Joe. She doesn't see the relationship the same way you do. In her mind there is no close relationship with you. She's going to continue to hurt you if you don't let go of the relationship.

There are other friends that God wants you to connect with.

SLE

thanks... and i will take your advice... thanks alot... :)

i understand
after 12 years my best friend ,the one person i trusted more than anything in the world betrayed me. I felt my heart break when she did i was crushed. We are no longer close and rarely even speak to say hello.
But i now know God will surround me the friends he feels right for me
I prayed for a friend i could trust and he gave me more than one he gave me a site full of them.
I would love to help and listen to you should you ever feel you need a chat
This site is full of amazing people and great friends
Take your pick

i understand
after 12 years my best friend ,the one person i trusted more than anything in the world betrayed me. I felt my heart break when she did i was crushed. We are no longer close and rarely even speak to say hello.
But i now know God will surround me the friends he feels right for me
I prayed for a friend i could trust and he gave me more than one he gave me a site full of them.
I would love to help and listen to you should you ever feel you need a chat
This site is full of amazing people and great friends
Take your pick

i know this site is full of them... u all ARE my best friend from the beginning but you see i cannot really talk thru the computer coz my english is very bad...... and i'll try... and thanks for praying for me... thanks alot.... :)

ok i know u already said u want a friend like face to face but i just want u to know i'm here.
:p love ya,
Bailey