• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

My baby is with our Father..

Dear brothers and sisters,

I believe that everyone one of us who was a seed in our mother's womb was also given a soul by God's design, amen?

Back in 1985 Hazel was pregnant with our child. She was a beautiful mother expecting and did not have any complications, morning sickness, health issues for a young 27 year old. The only thing I remember is she would cry for no reason and could not stand being near nectarines. lol!

Then in October 1985 she went to the hospital for her sonogram and there was no heart beat. We lost our baby at 6 months in her womb and they had to admit Hazel immediately and induce the labor. We were married only 6 months.

There were particles in the womb that wrapped around lil Bob's left wrist and left ankle cutting off circulation. The doctor said this was rare, only 1 in a thousand cases. We never had children after that. We love children but have no regrets.

I do remember that we prayed during Hazel's pregnancy to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for He is the way to our Father, on behalf of our baby. I believe God did honor our prayers. We were committed to bringing lil Bob up in a Godly home, first priority being God. 20 years later our baby's death brought us closer together. His loss ministered to us. We grew in our walk with Jesus. And, what God put in our hearts is that our baby is with Him. I believe this with all my heart. And one day we will see him. I have all the FAITH in God that we will.

What I want to ask those of you who may have experienced a loss of your child at infancy, do you feel that your baby is saved?

Please read and meditate Ephesians 2:4-10, But because of His great LOVE for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions - it is by GRACE you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His GRACE, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by GRACE that you have been saved, through FAITH - and this not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's WORKMANSHIP, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Please share as I have shared with you, my family at Talk Jesus. I hope for you parents who lost your baby at infancy will be encouraged by this.

We have moved on but lil Bob will always be in our hearts till the day of eternity when we see our son again! All the joy, glory, and honor goes to our heavenly Father!

Your servant in Christ Jesus.

Bob . I have no words to say . Thank you for sharing your suffering , and Gods healing with us all here . I pray that your thread will find every heart God intended it for . God Bless you and your wife on this Fathers day . Mike

OH Bob I m so sorry. :girl_hug: I had no idea.

So you really are a father-----this Father's Day we can be thankful for one thing tho -- little Bob is in the arms of Jesus.

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Brother Bob, thank you for sharing this. I'm not a parent yet but I have an imagination to understand enough what it may have felt for you and beautiful Hazel. All I can say is that baby most certainly is saved, you surely believe so as well. GOD is awesome and the children are innocent so they cannot delibarely sin.

I love you bro :) GOD BLESS

:love: Thank you brother Bob for sharing that painfull story. You will see baby Bob again. God Bless you and your wife. :love:

Brother Bob...I believe that the soul of a child, until he reaches a time in his life to be able to recognize his, personal, need for a Savior is safe/saved. As David said, he could bring his child back, but could go to him...is enough to help us recognize that fact. Miscarriages, stillbirths, SIDS, and death, in general, is difficult to understand and
it causes many to question God's fairness. Faith is shaken, sometimes abandoned altogether, but the same God who gives life has the ability to take it just as quickly, leaving us with all the unanswered questions to deal with...at this time we must realize
what we are to learn from the experience, how we can be strengthened, how can we help ourselves and others during this experience? With all the questions, if we turn ourselves back toward God, we will learn from it, grow in our walk, and be able to minister to others, as the LORD ministers to us and fills the void. It all stems from our dependence upon HIM and HIS faithfulness. HIS grace is sufficient for all our needs!!!

Dear Bob,

My heart goes out to you and your wife. I agree with TDS52, Your baby is in heaven with his heavenly Father. Waiting for his earthly mother and father to join him one day. My dearest friend in the world had many miscarriages over the years, each one she carried the baby longer and longer. The last baby was born alive and weighed about 10oz. He fit in the palm of her hand. he lived about 11 hours. Unfortunely her husband blamed her for losing the babies. The marriage quickly fell apart after that. Even though the doctor said he was sure one more pregnacy would produce a baby far enough along for doctors to save. She was so lost in her pain, losing her babies and her husband she didn't know what else to do, so she showed up at the church I was attending at the time. She has been walking with the Lord now for 19 years. She and i have been friends since that first night at church. I have walked through this with her over the years. God is good. She ended up marrying a really nice christian man, who has embraced her hurts and has helped her with the disappointment of not having children. She never was able to get pregent again. They serve the Lord together, and their life is full and happy. Her husband did something really special this mothers day, he bought her a mothers ring. She asked me if I thought she should wear it. I said you are Jude's mother aren't you? She also continued to pray for her exhusband even after they got devoiced. He is now saved and attending another church. God is good. Your baby is with the Lord I really truly believe that.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Bob,

Your story is sad, yet it lifts me to hear of you and your wife's faith. I can't imagine the pain you must have felt, but the two of you are an inspiration. Some day I will be thrilled to give lil' Bob a great big hug.

Jeff

I just noticed this thread.
All I can bring myself to say is that lil bob is up in heaven playing with my older baby brother Jerry, and my younger baby brother Jason.
God Bless you Brother Bob and Sister Hazel, That took alot to write that in such a public forum.
It touched me deeply.
Peace be with you,
John.

BOB,

I feel for you, that must have been so terrible for you to go through!! if i was in the same situation i dont know that i would have dealt with it as well and you and your wife.

god bless you mate,

Craig

Dear Bob, I have absolutely no doubt that you will meet up with your son one day. It will be so Glorious and so amazing. God can more than compensate the suffering we go through on this earth. Thank you for sharing your story. Praise God for your incredible unshakable faith. It is a very precious thing. With love fron Christin (agent144)

Hi Bobinfaith

I know for a fact that oneday, I will meet my baby too in heaven. I believe that all babies were given a soul at conception.

It gave me tremendous peace to know that I will meet my baby one day.

heya Bobby

i am no mum yet, but i do believe that all children are given a soul at conception..

i also believe that if a child is under the age of understanding (some say this is around the ages of 8-10) an that child dies, the child will go to heaven as altho they were born into a world of sin, they have not had a chance to choose whether to "be good" or "be bad" so yea, i do believe that ur lil son is in heaven...

i also rekon that wen ur time comes 2 leave us on this earth, an go to heaven.. ur lil son will meet u wif open arms saying 'daddy, i love you'...

i sympathise greatly wif u an ur wife Hazel, but bad things happen for a greater good.. such as bringin u an ur wife closer together..

i love ya Bobby, an altho i love ya heaps.. just rememba GOD loves you SO much more then i ever could, an He loves ur faithful heart!!

~God Bless!!~

Dear Bob,

We also lost a baby, our grandbaby, when he was almost 6 months in the womb. The difference being that his mother also lay at death's door. Only by God's intervention is she alive today. Our son and daughter-in-law and all of us suffered his loss terribly. Now they also cannot have children. This child was covered in prayer from the time all of us knew he was in the womb.

But there is no doubt of the Sovereignty of God or that our baby is in heaven. There is positive joy and belief in knowing that God is total good and always does what is right. And there is joy in knowing that our child is growing in the knowledge of the Lord without the pain of this sin sick world.

Praise the Lord. He is forever worthy.

Bobinfaith said:
Dear brothers and sisters,

I believe that everyone one of us who was a seed in our mother's womb was also given a soul by God's design, amen?

Back in 1985 Hazel was pregnant with our child. She was a beautiful mother expecting and did not have any complications, morning sickness, health issues for a young 27 year old. The only thing I remember is she would cry for no reason and could not stand being near nectarines. lol!

Then in October 1985 she went to the hospital for her sonogram and there was no heart beat. We lost our baby at 6 months in her womb and they had to admit Hazel immediately and induce the labor. We were married only 6 months.

There were particles in the womb that wrapped around lil Bob's left wrist and left ankle cutting off circulation. The doctor said this was rare, only 1 in a thousand cases. We never had children after that. We love children but have no regrets.

I do remember that we prayed during Hazel's pregnancy to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for He is the way to our Father, on behalf of our baby. I believe God did honor our prayers. We were committed to bringing lil Bob up in a Godly home, first priority being God. 20 years later our baby's death brought us closer together. His loss ministered to us. We grew in our walk with Jesus. And, what God put in our hearts is that our baby is with Him. I believe this with all my heart. And one day we will see him. I have all the FAITH in God that we will.

What I want to ask those of you who may have experienced a loss of your child at infancy, do you feel that your baby is saved?

Please read and meditate Ephesians 2:4-10, But because of His great LOVE for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions - it is by GRACE you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His GRACE, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by GRACE that you have been saved, through FAITH - and this not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's WORKMANSHIP, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Please share as I have shared with you, my family at Talk Jesus. I hope for you parents who lost your baby at infancy will be encouraged by this.

We have moved on but lil Bob will always be in our hearts till the day of eternity when we see our son again! All the joy, glory, and honor goes to our heavenly Father!

Your servant in Christ Jesus.
Sorry I'm so late in reading your June post. My wife and I did not experience what you and Hazel experienced, but I would like to add that my two nieces have had miscarriages and for the eldest, the total is three miscarriages and one stillborn girl named Elizabeth Rose.

My eldest niece is a woman of powerful faith who loves Jesus with all her heart and there is no doubt that it is her faith that sustained her in thos times.

She and her husband now have a precocious and delightful three year old named Maria Isabel.

Thank you for your testimony, Bob, and, like you, I pray that your words will give strength to those who've experrienced this kind of pain.

Ruth

I had a baby born dead when i was 13 and it was a girl and i called her Ruth. I think i would see her too Bob because Jesus said that theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Bob, I am moved that your faith rose above the situation. It is when I read things like that I begin to think that god is a real god and is more than words in the bible. Thank you Bob

Encouraging!!

Thank you for sharing and I know someone was out there that needed to here that Bob. God Bless you.

Thank you for Sharing Bob, you will be in my prayers. I don't really know what words to say, but i believe you will meet your child in heaven,
God Bless
Jei
X