• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Must get this out of my system

Hi, new to the site, first post etc etc

Not had time to read the rules of the site as I have a massive inner urge to get this out of my system so apologies if this is in the wrong forum area, but......

JESUS IS LORD!!!! I FEEL HIM WORKING IN MY LIFE! MOST OF THE TIME I FAIL TO APPRECIATE WHAT HE DOES FOR ME BUT RIGHT NOW I'M ON FIRE FOR HIM!!! HE DIED TO SAVE ME AND WANTS THAT I SHALL NEVER SUFFER! I MUST GIVE MY LIFE OVER TO HIM MORE AND TRUST HIM MUCH MORE TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!

Not sure why that came out but I just had to say it and yes, I'm aware of netiquette which states that caps-lock means shouting - I certainly was shouting that as LOUD as I could!!!

Bless you Maven :love: Welcome to TalkJesus, thank you for letting this out. . .it was excactly what i needed to read at this moment :love: Thank you :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
There are no rules at Talk Jesus for shouting praise to the Lord :D

God bless you Maven

Stay On Fire and Be Bold in his SPIRIT but most Important stay lead by him.

We have all been there before and such a great reminder of GOD's LOVE and GRACE. AMEN Maven! Now that your baptised with fire remember the the spirit also maintains self-control, in all things may we all grow together with him in our hearts. AMEN.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.Galatians 5:22-23

:love: Yeshua :boy_hug: HIS ministers are a FLAME of FIRE. I know how easy it is for us to be cups over flowing with his presence.

Maven said:
Hi, new to the site, first post etc etc

Not had time to read the rules of the site as I have a massive inner urge to get this out of my system so apologies if this is in the wrong forum area, but......

JESUS IS LORD!!!! I FEEL HIM WORKING IN MY LIFE! MOST OF THE TIME I FAIL TO APPRECIATE WHAT HE DOES FOR ME BUT RIGHT NOW I'M ON FIRE FOR HIM!!! HE DIED TO SAVE ME AND WANTS THAT I SHALL NEVER SUFFER! I MUST GIVE MY LIFE OVER TO HIM MORE AND TRUST HIM MUCH MORE TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!

Not sure why that came out but I just had to say it and yes, I'm aware of netiquette which states that caps-lock means shouting - I certainly was shouting that as LOUD as I could!!!

Chad said:
There are no rules at Talk Jesus for shouting praise to the Lord :D

God bless you Maven

Well I wanted to make sure my uncontrolled rant was in the correct forum area

hey Maven, right on brother, I love that attitude. we need encouragement to shout praise to the Lord, He deserves it so much more than we give Him, but hey, we should all get together and shout it, and I wonder how loud that will be, hehe, but Jesus Rocks, and He deserves it. and lol, now i'm babbling, i'll shut up now, lol, well ok, God bless you brother, stay on Fire for God, adios,
love ya in Christ, Tanya

I love how excited you people all are! It is refreshing and really gives me a good feeling to be surrounded by (not literally) people who love God so much. Keep SHOUTING PRAISES TO THE LORD

God Bless
Bill

I know exactly how you feel, brother. Last week he filled me to the point that a song filled my spirit. Half of the song is complete, I'm waiting for the rest. It's called "I'm in love with a man I ain't never seen before". "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!"