• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Much of the mainstream Christianity originated from the Mystery Babylon of Revelations!

Active
I have been offended greatly by many of the hypocrisy and ugliness I’ve seen in professing Christianity, to the point I’ve even said a blasphemous word that I didn’t know was blasphemy. But I will not stop exposing the reality of the fallen church and what the Bible actually said about the look good and feel good false religion.

Active
Mystery Babylon Revelation 17

There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that had seven heads and ten horns, and blasphemies against God were written all over it. 4The woman wore purple and scarlet clothing and beautiful jewelry made of gold and precious gems and pearls. In her hand she held a gold goblet full of obscenities and the impurities of her immorality. 5A mysterious name was written on her forehead: “Babylon the Great, Mother of All Prostitutes and Obscenities in the World.6I could see that she was drunk—drunk with the blood of God’s holy people who were witnesses for Jesus. I stared at her in complete amazement.

I am fully convinced that this passage was a revelation of the Roman Catholic Church back in 200AD, from which ALL modern day harlot Churches originated. That is why RCC is called the mother of harlots/prostitutes. In fact, purple was a significant color of the palpacy of Rome, which sits on seven hills just like Revelations said.

“The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills where the woman rules.” Revelation 17:9

Is RCC also guilty of persecuting and killing Christians who did not agree with their doctrines? Yes! And what about the Inquisition done in the name of Christ? That is why Revelations 17 said mystery Babylon was drunken with the blood of God’s people!

Active
Revelations 18
Come away from her, my people.
Do not take part in her sins,
or you will be punished with her.

5For her sins are piled as high as heaven, and God remembers her evil deeds.

Why is God calling His people (the Christians) to come away from mystery Babylon? Because they are clearly a part of it whether they knew it or not! If this is not a convincing statement that the professing mainstream Christianity religion of 2.3billion souls is false I don’t know what is!

Active
Revelations 18

She brewed a cup of terror for others,
so brew twice as much for her.
7She glorified herself and lived in luxury, so match it now with torment and sorrow.

Just how rich is the Ancient Roman palpacy and the modern day RCC? Go and do research on your own!

Active
Wake up! The true church of Christ, the persecuted, suffering and humble church had gone underground and were outcasts from mainstream religion over 1900 years ago! The great apostasy as prophesied by Paul has already happened!

The current visible church with much of its doctrines that is all about feel good about yourselves and look good on the outside is a mockery of the Cross!

The Pharisees were no different. They felt good about themselves and thanked God they were not like the sinners. They look good on the outside for their show of good actions and speeches. But what did Jesus say about them?

Matthew 23:13 What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.

Matthew 23:15 What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are!

Matthew 23:25 What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are so careful to clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside you are filthy—full of greed and self-indulgence! You blind Pharisee! First wash the inside of the cup and the dish, and then the outside will become clean, too.

What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs—beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity. 28Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you build tombs for the prophets your ancestors killed, and you decorate the monuments of the godly people your ancestors destroyed. 30Then you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would never have joined them in killing the prophets.’

31“But in saying that, you testify against yourselves that you are indeed the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Go ahead and finish what your ancestors started. 33Snakes! Sons of vipers! How will you escape the judgment of hell?

34“Therefore, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers of religious law. But you will kill some by crucifixion, and you will flog others with whips in your synagogues, chasing them from city to city. As a result, you will be held responsible for the murder of all godly people of all time—from the murder of righteous Abel to the murder of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you killed in the Temple between the sanctuary and the altar. I tell you the truth, this judgment will fall on this very generation.

Active
Just to make things clear and God is my witness in this: this thread is not about hating Christianity or attacking people. Hypocrites will get offended and label my thread as hate speech simply because the message cuts to their own hearts. I have the hunch that people are starting threads about China threat precisely because they hated what I was posting and I so happen to be from China. But I have vowed in my heart to speak the truth as I see it, even if it will offend fake Christians. I have full confidence that should I be in the wrong, God will correct me sooner or later and I will correct also everything I post.

Do you people not have any cognitive dissonance when you compare how badly the first century Christians are treated with how differently the modern day Christians in churches are treated? Why does no one ask how come Satan suddenly allows 2.3 billion people to actively practise "Christianity" when he was so desperate to kill every last Christian on the planet 2000 years ago?

The only, and only logical explanation is that the modern form of Christian religion that is free from persecution is a false one, engineered by Satan himself to deceive the gullible. Don't forget that Satan deceived the very chosen nation of Israel and turned their religious leaders, the scribes and Pharisees, into "brood of vipers" and "white washed tombs". These scenarios are from the Bible itself and shows a very clear picture how Satan infiltrates the community of God's people, get into leadership and then corrupt the masses through them. He has done this to Israel, he will do it to the church. The Bible illustrated the history of Israel's religious downfall as a warning and prelude to the apostasy of the church so the discerning may see the truth. It is to each one's demise to deny this.

It is not a passing remark when Jesus said:

Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Even if you reject my message out of your own biased viewpoint, at least believe Jesus' own words. God's true flock has always and is always a MINORITY, whether in Israel or in church.

Last edited:
Loyal
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Acts 8:23
For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.”

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Active
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

2 Thessalonians 2 They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Matthew 722Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Active
My thread meant for introspection gets deleted even though I was falsely accused of being insulting and unloving when I addressed no one in particular and my motives were clear. The thread that outrightly slanders China without proof gets only moved to water cooler. Hypocrites.

Active
The norm of the popular "Christianity":
1) It is wrong, insulting and unloving to tell Christians to self introspect.
2) God forbid that anyone should criticise or correct another Christian because that is unloving, even if the criticism is true.
3) Sin should not be called sin because it is offensive to the hearers. It should be justified, rationalised and explained away as common human failures.
4) Anyone who speaks even one word harshly and talks gloom and doom is a false Christian because God is about love and forgiveness.
5) Life is about comfort and receiving as much earthly blessings as possible from God.
6) Preachers should be preaching good messages to please the audience, appeal to our flesh, make us feel secure and at peace and assure us all the time that we are pleasing to God, regardless of whether that is true.

What the Bible actually says:
In contrast to 1), Paul tells believers to examine their genuineness of their own faith so as to make sure they are not reprobates. 2 Corinthians 13:5

In contrast to 2), Proverbs 12:1 says, "Whoever hates correction is stupid."

In contrast to 3), Isaiah 5:20 pronounces woe to those " who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter". Proverbs 17:15 "He that justifieth the wicked...are abomination to the LORD." Malachi 2:17 "You have wearied the LORD with your words. “How have we wearied him?” you ask. You have wearied him by saying that all who do evil are good in the LORD’s sight, and he is pleased with them."

In contrast to 4 and 6), Ezekiel 13:10 reveals that those who preach a false peace are evil and false prophets who like to whitewash and they will use smooth and pleasant words to speak LIES. Romans 16:18 "For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive." Jeremiah 23:16-17 "This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are filling you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD. They keep saying to those who despise Me, 'The LORD says that you will have peace,' and to everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart, 'No harm will come to you.'"

Jeremiah 5 prophesied:
26“Among my people are wicked men
who lie in wait for victims like a hunter hiding in a blind.
They continually set traps to catch people.
27Like a cage filled with birds,
their homes are filled with evil plots.
And now they are great and rich.
28They are fat and sleek,
and there is no limit to their wicked deeds.
They refuse to provide justice to orphans
and deny the rights of the poor.

29Should I not punish them for this?” says the LORD.
“Should I not avenge myself against such a nation?
30A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in this land—
31the prophets give false prophecies,
and the priests rule with an iron hand.
Worse yet, my people like it that way!

But what will you do when the end comes?

In contrast to 5), James 2:5 "Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?" James 1:9-10 "Believers who are poor have something to boast about, for God has honored them. And those who are rich should boast that God has humbled them." Matthew 6:19 "“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth" 1 Timothy 6:9 "Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction."

Satan is having a good laugh now just how deceived and misguided popular "Christianity" is. He is even more pleased that so many professing Christians have believed in his lies because his lies were just as pleasant to them as it was to Eve. Christians are told they will not die in their sin (when the wages of sin is death according to Paul) and that they are blessed and should boast about their security because they are living in comfort and wealth. (when Revelations 3:17 and 1 Thessalonians 5:3 depicts an entirely different picture about those who feel secure in their comfort and earthly wellbeing)

Those who have ears will hear the truth.

Active
James 1:9-10 "Believers who are poor have something to boast about, for God has honored them. And those who are rich should boast that God has humbled them."

Being rich doesn't even have to be about wealth or material possessions. For me, I was rich in terms of having a good degree from top 30 universities in the world and a promising career with Big 4 accounting. God humbled me by taking those things from me, and I've lost any promising career I can have. Before that I was proud and arrogant on the inside, even though I appeared decent on the outside. I was all about selfish ambition when Paul said Philippians 2:3"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves." I am grateful that He did so after I understood the goodness that came from it.

I boast that I am becoming poorer and poorer in the world's perceptions and getting richer and richer in faith. Yet so many of you despise my words, call me unloving and insulting because I don't go out of my way to please you. But you have no idea how much God has done in my life and is still doing. I don't care one bit about making any of you think positively about me, the truth is all that matters to me and its really your faith in question if you are offended by the truth. Paul said in Galatians 1:10 that if he still wanted to please people he would stop being Christ's servant. The same applies to me.