• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
Thursday, September 22, 2016, 3:15 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “For Our Nation.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 22 (Select vv. ESV).

Healing of the Nations (vv. 1-5)

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.

I read the transcript of President Obama’s speech to the United Nations this morning. This is my takeaway from what he said: He, and the global government whom he serves, are against individualism and for international cooperation; against beliefs which are exclusive, such as Christianity, and for a faith which is inclusive of all people regardless of walks of life or religious affiliation; against independence, and for interdependence, including against independent religious faith and practice and for interdependence among all faiths; against nationalism and for globalization; against division of any kind, including the division of believer and non-believer in Jesus Christ, and for cooperation and integration of all nations, faiths, morals, etc.; and against extremism (radicalism; anything outside the norm), and for religious moderation. And, those who do not go along with this are being threatened.

Obama says he is not neutral in the contest between authoritarianism and liberalism – he supports both sides, for the liberalism, i.e. the international cooperation he speaks of is being forced by authoritarianism, i.e. by this global one world government “beast.” Either cooperate, or face dire global consequences, he says, in essence. He has said this for a long time.

Much of the chaos, public disturbances, mass killings, riots, and takeovers of nations we have been witnessing, at least these past 10 years, and longer, have been orchestrated by this global government, which consists of the elite, powerful and wealthy of the world, who serve as a shadow “de facto” government behind, at least, the US government. They first create the chaos in nations, and then they go in as “saviors,” but not really. They go in to take over, and to subvert the independent nationalist sovereign governments of individual nations, and they are now doing this in the USA. Their goal is to bring the entire world under the rule of one government and one state religion, and they are doing this by force, either through disasters, false flag operations, war, terrorism or via deception and manipulation.

So, the nations are in great need of healing, and we, the nations and people of this world, need to stop putting our trust in humans to save us. We need to look to God Almighty to save us from our troubles. We can’t trust our leaders, for we can’t believe anything they say. So many of them have bought into this one world order, either voluntarily, or by force, and so they are betraying their own people and are turning on them (or against them) in favor of saving their own skin, perhaps, or in favor of cooperation with the “international community,” alias this New World Order.

Many or most of those who have vowed to serve and to protect us are going to betray us, if they have not already, at least here in America. There is no right or left politically here, for they all answer to the same global elite, i.e. to this shadow de facto government, which are really the ones ruling the world. And, the mainstream media, and even some media not mainstream are in bed with this global order, and so we can’t trust what they say, either.

Yet, for those of us who have truly put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ, and who are walking in his ways, we have the promise and hope of a better life after this present world of ours has been judged and has passed away. We will have a new heaven and a new earth in which evil no longer reigns or exists, but in which the Lord Jesus rules supreme. And, there the nations and people of this world, who have put their faith in Jesus Christ, will find complete healing. Amen! Can you imagine a world without sin and evil? I so look forward to that day when I will be with my Lord forever in a place where evil is no longer present, and where righteousness rules. Amen!

The Time is Near (vv. 10-15)

And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

The word “near,” is obviously relative, because when we think of near, we think of weeks, months or a few years, but it has now been about 2,000 years since these words were penned. I guess a better word might be imminent or approaching, i.e. they are on the way, but we don’t know exactly when they will take place, but we should know when these things are close, by the signs, much of which we have been seeing in our day and time.

While we wait for Christ’s return, and for these things prophesied in scripture regarding the last days before Christ’s return to be fulfilled, evil will continue to reign, and people will continue to do what is wicked, but let the righteous not be led astray or give up hope, but let the righteous continue in the things of God – of walking in his holiness and serving him with all our hearts, loving others with his love, and doing what pleases our Lord, even in the face of much persecution, rejection and opposition.

We must know here that faith in Jesus Christ, though, is not just words we repeat in prayer after someone else, and it is not just a mere intellectual assent to who Jesus is and to what he did for us in dying for our sins. It is also not an emotional one-time decision we make at an altar, and then we go about living our lives not much different than we did before. No, we died to sin, how can we live in it any longer? If we walk (conduct our lives) after our sinful flesh, we will die (without Christ), but if by the Spirit we are putting to death the deeds of the flesh, we will live with Christ for eternity (Ro. 8:1-14). Those who practice evil (in lifestyle) will not inherit the kingdom of God, even if they profess to know Jesus as Savior of their lives. So, don’t count on a profession of Christ to get you into heaven. We must live righteously consistently if we want to see heaven when we die.

For the Churches (vv. 16-17)

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.

There are many people today, in particular in America, who teach Revelation as though it has nothing to do with the church, and as though the church will not exist at all during this time. Yet, the book begins by stating that this is the revelation of Jesus Christ given to God’s servants to show them what must soon take place. Blessed are those of us who read this book, and who hear (listen to) what it says, and who take to heart the words written within. And, then, John began with his greeting in which he stated that what he was writing was being written to the seven churches in Asia, which most of us evangelicals believe was written, not just for them, but for the church of all-time, leading up to these events taking place and to Christ’s return.

Following his introduction, which is found in chapter one, John went on to write seven individual letters to these seven churches, which, again, represent the church of Jesus Christ throughout all generations, nations and languages. In these letters, Jesus warned and encouraged these church congregations. Five of them he warned against spiritual adultery, idolatry, hypocrisy, false teachers and false teaching, sexual immorality, complacency, lukewarmness, and tolerance of what is not of God but is contrary to God’s laws and his love for us, as humans. Six of them he commended for their faith, perseverance, intolerance of wickedness and false teaching, for their endurance in persecution, and steadfastness, as well as for keeping his word and for not denying his name.

In these letters Jesus warned that if they did not repent of the things he found against them that he would visit them with some type of divine judgment (discipline and correction), but that if they did repent of their sins, they would experience the blessings of God in their lives. And, right after this he began a discourse on the judgments of God on the earth, and on the people of the earth, in which he told of a beast (global kingdom) which would rule the earth for a time, and which would conquer, not only the nations, but the saints of God, i.e. believers in Jesus Christ. Then, he said, “This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.”

I don’t know if the seven years of tribulation are to be taken literally or not, or where exactly we are, in history, in relation to these “seven years,” but what I do know is that the events described in Revelation 13 are already taking place in our world today, and they have been for many years. The beast is rising, and he is conquering nations and the saints of God, even as we speak, and it is very close now to the time when this beast will rule and will reign on the earth for a predetermined amount of time. So, Jesus is calling out to the people of the nations of the earth to put their faith and trust in him as their only Lord and God, and to forsake their lives of sin, and he is saying this to his adulterous church, too, so please listen, because time is not on our side. So, come to Christ today, while you still have today.

For Our Nation / An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.
On our knees to God we’re praying,
Seeking God to give us answers
That are only found in Him.
God is sovereign over all things.
Nothing from His mind escaping.
He has all things under His command,
And will work all for good.

Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.

Men deceiving: we’re believing
In our Lord, and interceding
For our nation and its people
To obey their God today.
He is our hope for our future.
For our wounds He offers suture.
He is all we need for this life.
Trust Him with your life today.

Loyal
Yes, the only real hope that people have is in Jesus. The leaves for the healing of the nations remain for the moment, but how long do we suppose they will be available once the tree like Nebuchadnezzar's tree has been cut down? While a stump remains [Dan 4:26] there is hope for a renewal, a rebirth, but when man is already grinding away at it with the stump grinder, the time is not long, is it? Help us dear Lord!

Staff Member
Amen Amen and Amen!!!
Keep driving in the nails on complacency dear sister!
We as a Nation are in dire straits. I was at prayer gathering and it might as well have been at the beach, or the circus instead of a people coming before their God, King of Kings in supplication!

It was more of a photo shoot for the those not present. As if a few pictures in the media or some website would move the hearts and minds of people! Instead of God Almighty!!!
So continue to bring forward the light of His words to an increasingly darkening world, that we won't be a part of much longer.
With the love of Christ Jesus, I pray for strength, protection and overflowing of the Holy Spirit upon your Anointed Head Sister Sue. Hear my praying Father God. Amen Amen Amen.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Amen Amen and Amen!!!
Keep driving in the nails on complacency dear sister!
We as a Nation are in dire straits. I was at prayer gathering and it might as well have been at the beach, or the circus instead of a people coming before their God, King of Kings in supplication!

It was more of a photo shoot for the those not present. As if a few pictures in the media or some website would move the hearts and minds of people! Instead of God Almighty!!!
So continue to bring forward the light of His words to an increasingly darkening world, that we won't be a part of much longer.
With the love of Christ Jesus, I pray for strength, protection and overflowing of the Holy Spirit upon your Anointed Head Sister Sue. Hear my praying Father God. Amen Amen Amen.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Glory to God. I praise you, Jesus.

Thank you Nick for your prayers and your wonderful words of encouragement.