• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Mr. 11:11 here or aka Lonely Ranger

Christian all my life. I know the Lord, Brought up in the Salvation Army in Toronto.
My mission in life is to share what God told me about His 11:11 announcement.
I started my own forum in June called 1111.lefora.com to send out the good news of what 11:11 really means and who is sending it.
This is very very big and most have been waiting for years to learn what 11:11 really means. The Good news is I have been told what it all means and I would like to post this great announcement for all to discern.
Ranger out!

PS. I am not here to gather new members for my forum. I am here to share what the Lord has told me about 11:11 and make new friends in the process. No one has to go to my forum to learn what 11:11 means because if you will allow me I will tell everyone freely right here.
Thanks,
Ranger:)

Loyal
Mark 11:11 Jesus entered Jerusalem and came into the temple; and after looking around at everything, He left for Bethany with the twelve, since it was already late.

Christian all my life. I know the Lord, Brought up in the Salvation Army in Toronto.
My mission in life is to share what God told me about His 11:11 announcement.
I started my own forum in June called 1111.lefora.com to send out the good news of what 11:11 really means and who is sending it.
This is very very big and most have been waiting for years to learn what 11:11 really means. The Good news is I have been told what it all means and I would like to post this great announcement for all to discern.
Ranger out!

PS. I am not here to gather new members for my forum. I am here to share what the Lord has told me about 11:11 and make new friends in the process. No one has to go to my forum to learn what 11:11 means because if you will allow me I will tell everyone freely right here.
Thanks,
Hi, I'm a newbie, too. I used to play trumpet for the Salvation Army services on Sunday mornings. After doing that for about six years, I got tired of playing the same old hymns all the time and left. No offense, but I need some variety in my musical diet.

Hi, I'm a newbie, too. I used to play trumpet for the Salvation Army services on Sunday mornings. After doing that for about six years, I got tired of playing the same old hymns all the time and left. No offense, but I need some variety in my musical diet.

I too left when the local board fired my pastor and his beautiful wife and when they began to sing 40s music at the men's breakfast. But I must say they gave me a great foundation I am now a walking bible. Not that I am a know it all I have much to learn from everyone I can. I have went from a church bench sitter to becoming a disciple of Christ. I follow Jesus because he directs my path.

I too left when the local board fired my pastor and his beautiful wife and when they began to sing 40s music at the men's breakfast. But I must say they gave me a great foundation I am now a walking bible. Not that I am a know it all I have much to learn from everyone I can. I have went from a church bench sitter to becoming a disciple of Christ. I follow Jesus because he directs my path.
If you don't mind my asking, what church was that? I'm also curious about the 40's music at the men's breakfast. What kind of 40's music? Bing Crosby. the big bands, what? I was raised Presbyterian, but joined the local Methodist church because they had one of the last fully functioning church concert bands. We had a huge repertoire, over 4,000 pieces, from Suso to pop music. We played every Sunday morning. When I moved, a friend got me started up with the Salvation Army. Then I got bored and left. Right now I'm Unitarian, as the local Unitarian church is interested in serious theological discussion groups.

Salvation Army Barracks, Lisgar St., w. side, between Queen St. W. & Argyle St. It closed down and we moved to another building. I forget the 40s music they sang but it wasn't even Christian. I was shocked at how far we have come from following the Lord and just got up and left. Yesterday I asked the Lord if he would bring a 11:11er my way so that I could make a new video. Today while I was at a friends this guy just started talking about his 11:11 experiences so I went to my van and put on one of my 11:11 t shirts and it blew his mind. He says he feels a presence when he sees 11:11 so I asked him if he would like to know what or who that feeling is? So I told him while we shoot the video. Having way too much fun preaching the living gospel.
Ranger

Salvation Army Barracks, Lisgar St., w. side, between Queen St. W. & Argyle St. It closed down and we moved to another building. I forget the 40s music they sang but it wasn't even Christian. I was shocked at how far we have come from following the Lord and just got up and left. Yesterday I asked the Lord if he would bring a 11:11er my way so that I could make a new video. Today while I was at a friends this guy just started talking about his 11:11 experiences so I went to my van and put on one of my 11:11 t shirts and it blew his mind. He says he feels a presence when he sees 11:11 so I asked him if he would like to know what or who that feeling is? So I told him while we shoot the video. Having way too much fun preaching the living gospel.
Ranger
I don't know where those streets are. What city are you talking about? Sounds like some place in Canada or England. Just curious.