• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Moving Again

Loyal
Hello! My husband (of nearly 45 years) and I are moving again, and again it is a 500 mile move. We have actually moved quite a bit in our married lives, but the older we get, the harder it is on us physically. A year ago we moved 500 miles away from our children and grandchildren for ministry purposes, after my husband retired, and now God is calling us to move again for ministry purposes, only this time we don't know exactly what God will be having us do, only that we are to leave where we are, and that we are to go to the place where he is sending us. But, it will be closer to our children than we are now.

There are other factors here which I am not free to disclose, which would fall under an "unspoken request" category, so we need prayer for that, but would you also please pray for us for strength and for me for wisdom, discernment, gentleness of spirit and endurance during this whole process? Please, pray, too, that God will go before us and prepare the way, and that he will lead and guide us in the way he would have us to go. Thank you so much! Sue Love

Active
Lord please transplant Sue and her hubby safely in the place you have already prepared for them. Im sure it will be at the right time and they will handle it because big or older plants go dormant in winter and thats the best time to move so they can be ready for spring. So may it be on your timing Lord and they wont have anything to fear, and like Abraham and Sarah just step out in faith not knowing what they will be doing till they get there but just trusting and heeding your call.

Send them many helpers along the way Lord.

Staff Member
Praying for you both in this next step in the path that God is placing you on to follow. That your spirit may rejoice in the anticipation of being an vessel by which He will touch others. Until He calls you to His Rest may your travails be one of joy in seeing His mercy and grace at work. In the name of Jesus Christ. Alleluia Amen!

Loyal
Keeping your travels in prayer. God has great plans for you. They are wonderful.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

Loyal
Keeping your travels in prayer. God has great plans for you. They are wonderful.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you! I appreciate the prayers and the words of encouragement, too.