• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Most Christians knows a lot about christianity and the church and Hardly anything about GOD the FATHER.

Loyal
Is that not Strange, many christians knows a lot about christianity and the church, and a few things about "Jesus' and Hardly anything about "GOD The Father", and so much speculations concerning "The Paraclete" who is our other "Advocate".

Thank GOD, "where sin abound, grace abound, so much more":pensive: "JESUS" is so precious. We are so bless.

Active
I have been spending time with the Lord since I was around 9 years old. It has become a very significant relationship that very few experience. I did fall away for many years but the whole time the Lord was beside me. And here I am returned to his threshold, stronger than ever. Thank you Jesus.

Active
Again here is the advantage of the Pentecostal Christian able to pray directly to our Father in Heaven
Romans 8:14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Loyal
Again here is the advantage of the Pentecostal Christian able to pray directly to our Father in Heaven
8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Clearly affirmed: (Ephesians 2:18)
1. Through Him (Jesus)
2. Power by [Line]. Holy Spirit which is the Access router
3. unto The Father.

"For without me you cannot do nothing", [for without me, you have not "the ability" to do anything]. even to approach The Father in Heaven, is so true.

Loyal
@Downunder - Every born again believer Can and Does pray directly to God through Jesus Christ. Ya don't Have to be a Pentecostal brand of Christian to be able to do that.

Active

What unknown or known tongue did the SPIRIT gift you to speak? Can it be interpreted? Has it been interpreted?

Staff Member
Love.... God the Father style

a language most don't know

Post in Peace
or please don't post at all
as in, do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

and especially, do so to glorify the Lord by your doing

Jesus is Lord