• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Mission to Africa

Talk Jesus, one of my fav people in the world has been in Africa for the past 5 months on a mission. She will be returning to the States tommorrow afternoon. Please pray for her safe return home!! My whole family is so excited to greet her and hear all her stories, hopefully early this week I will be able to share how God worked through her ministry with you all!! Thank you

WOW, so lucky to go to Africa on a mission trip. I always wanted to go. I will pray for her safe return. God bless you all.
Tanya

She is home, safe and sound! Praise God!!! Thank you for the prayers. We are so relieved to have her for awhile before God plans his next work for her!! Thanks again.

Girlforgod . I hope you and you're friend are having a great time together ! If you get a chance , share some of her testimony in the shout praises forum ! I would love to hear about her work for the Lord . Mike :love: :boy_hug: