• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Miracles of Jesus Christ

Administrator
Staff Member
Miracles of Jesus: The Incomplete List
  • Turning water into wine (John 2:1-11)
  • Healing of a nobleman's son (John 4:46-54)
  • Delivering a man in the synagogue from demonic spirits (Mark 1:21-28; Luke 4:31-37)
  • Healing Peter's mother-in-law (Mark 1:29-31; Luke 4:38-39; Matthew 8:14-15)
  • The first of two nets of fish and the calling of His first disciples (Luke 5:1-11)
  • Cleansing a leper (Mark 1:40-45; Matthew 8:1-4)
  • Healing a paralytic (Mark 2:1-12; Matthew 9:2-8; Luke 5:17-26)
  • Healing of the man at Bethesda (John 5:1-15)
  • Healing a man with a withered hand (Luke 6:6-11; Matthew 12:9-13; Mark 3:1-5)
  • Healing the Centurion's servant (Luke 7: 1-10; Matthew 8:5-13)
  • Raising the widow's son (Luke 7:11-16)
  • Casting out a dumb and blind spirit (Luke 11:14-26; Matthew 12:22-32; Mark 3:22-30)
  • Calming a storm (Mark 4:35-41; Matthew 8:18-27; Luke 8:22-25)
  • Healing a man possessed by demons at Gadara (Mark 5:1-20; Matthew 8:28; Luke 8:26)
  • Healing a woman with an issue of blood (Mark 5:25-34; Matthew 9:18-26; Luke 8:40-56)
  • Raising Jairus' daughter (Mark 5:21-43)
  • Healing of two blind men (Matthew 9:27-31
    [*]Casting out a spirit (Matthew 9:32-34)
    [*]Feeding 5,000 with five loaves and two fish (John 6:1-14; Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6:32-44; Luke 9:10-17)
    [*]Walking on water (Matthew 14:22-33; John 6:15-21; Mark 6:45-52)
    [*]Delivering the Syrophoenician's daughter (Matthew 15:21-28)
    [*]Healing a deaf and dumb man (Mark 7:31-37)
    [*]Feeding another 4,000-plus (Mark 8:1-10; Matthew 15:32)
    [*]Healing the blind man of Bethsaida (Mark 8:22-26)
    [*]Casting demons out of a lunatic boy (Mark 9:14-29; Matthew 17:14-21; Luke 9:37-42)
    [*]Pulling a coin from the mouth of a fish (Matthew 17:24-27)
    [*]Healing a man born blind (John 9:1-41)
    [*]Healing a woman with an 18-year infirmity (Luke 13:10-17)
    [*]Healing a man with dropsy (or edema) (Luke 14:1-6)
    [*]Raising Lazarus (John 11:1-46)
    [*]Cleansing of ten lepers (Luke 17:11-19)
    [*]Healing blind Bartimeaus (Mark 10:46-52)
    [*]Cursing the fig tree (Mark 11:12-26)
    [*]Healing of Malchus' ear (Luke 22:49-51)
    [*]A second net of fish (John 21:1-12)

That's really facts of what did Jesus Christ do and i think that as he is the same today still we can see these miracles happen and people experience these miracles in so different ways and there is more to see of the power of our Lord.

Staff Member
This is wonderful. A list of the miracles Jesus did. It is good to know we have that list here so when we need to find a particular miracle we know where to find it.

Thank you very much Chad

God bless you :rainbow: :love: :sun:

I soley agree Steve

he saved a wretch like me.:lightning :lightning :lightning

:girl: :boy_ Spot on steve it is certainly a miracle and an honour that our dear Saviour Jesus died to save wretches like us. We must never let a day go by without giving him the honour and glory he deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful list! Jesus is so awesome!

John 21:25
"And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen."

There is so much more that we don't even know about.

Glory

Staff Member
Amen sister dreamer

I had a little pain left yesterday as God was indeed working on healing my shoulder. I have tried and tested my arm movements and PRAISE GOD no pain. I am HEALED this is indeed a miracle after all the pain I experienced yesterday. PRAYER is powerful when the saints are praying they move the hand of God. Prayer does the things my hands cannot do.

Thank you JESUS for healing me. I am so very grateful that You do miracles today.

Here is a song which is so powerful.

"Every Time I Pray"
(Ng Wah Lok & Voon Yuen Woh)

Verse 1
I will come to You in prayer
I will seek Your face
I will stand within the gap
There will I intercede

Chorus:-
For every time I pray
I move the hand of God
My prayer does the things
My hands cannot do
For every time I pray
The mountains are removed
The paths are made straight
And nations turn to you.

2nd verse
I am weak and helpless Lord
You, my strength shall be
Guide me with Your gracious hand
There will my victory be.

God bless all.

Love LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Yes, Jesus!:star: We see you in this place; we hear You, we acknowledge you.

You are, among many other things, The Great Healer.

Thank You, Jesus. All honor and glory goes to You.

Amen.

Speaking To The Wind And To The Waves !

Chad, Did you really forget how the wind ceased the waves became still when Jesus rebuked them ?

Re: Miracles of Jesus - the list

We have to remember that, exciting as it is, Chad's list is incomplete. "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." (Jn 21:25)

SLE

Staff Member
Calming a storm (Mark 4:35-41; Matthew 8:18-27; Luke 8:22-25)

I cannot believe that I missed this earlier today. I just checked back on the list of miracles and this is one of them from the list Chad gave us.

Mark 4.

34He did not tell them anything without a parable; but privately to His disciples ([o]those who were peculiarly His own) He explained everything [fully].

35On that same day [when] evening had come, He said to them, Let us go over to the other side [of the lake].

36And leaving the throng, they took Him with them, [just] as He was, in the boat [in which He was sitting]. And other boats were with Him.

37And a furious storm of wind [[p]of hurricane proportions] arose, and the waves kept beating into the boat, so that it was already becoming filled.

38But He [Himself] was in the stern [of the boat], asleep on the [leather] cushion; and they awoke Him and said to Him, Master, do You not care that we are perishing?

39And He arose and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, Hush now! Be still (muzzled)! And the wind ceased ([q]sank to rest as if exhausted by its beating) and there was [immediately] a great calm ([r]a perfect peacefulness).

40He said to them, Why are you so timid and fearful? How is it that you have no faith (no firmly relying trust)?

41And they were filled with great awe and [t]feared exceedingly and said one to another, Who then is this, that even wind and sea obey Him?

Matthew 8

23And after He got into the boat, His disciples followed Him.

24And [l]suddenly, behold, there arose a violent storm on the sea, so that the boat was being covered up by the waves; but He was sleeping.

25And they went and awakened Him, saying, Lord, rescue and preserve us! We are perishing!

26And He said to them, Why are you timid and afraid, O you of little faith? Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great and wonderful calm ([m]a perfect peaceableness).

27And the men were stunned with bewildered wonder and marveled, saying, What kind of Man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him!

Luke 8
22One of those days He and His disciples got into a boat, and He said to them, Let us go across to the other side of the lake. So they put out to sea.

23But as they were sailing, He fell off to sleep. And a [g] whirlwind revolving from below upwards swept down on the lake, and the boat was filling with water, and they were in great danger.

24And the disciples came and woke Him, saying, Master, Master, we are perishing! And He, being thoroughly awakened, [h]censured and blamed and rebuked the wind and the raging waves; and they ceased, and there came a calm.

God bless :love: :rainbow: :rose:

Last edited:
the Miracles of Jesus happens to be one of the classes that I will be taking next semester. I can't wait

Miracles of Jesus

It is an awesome list. How did Jesus do these things? The same way he made the universe. He spoke He saw. He spoke He saw.

And we are to do the same thing.

Miracles of Jesus: The Incomplete List
  • Turning water into wine (John 2:1-11)
  • Healing of a nobleman's son (John 4:46-54)
  • Delivering a man in the synagogue from demonic spirits (Mark 1:21-28; Luke 4:31-37)
  • Healing Peter's mother-in-law (Mark 1:29-31; Luke 4:38-39; Matthew 8:14-15)
  • The first of two nets of fish and the calling of His first disciples (Luke 5:1-11)
  • Cleansing a leper (Mark 1:40-45; Matthew 8:1-4)
  • Healing a paralytic (Mark 2:1-12; Matthew 9:2-8; Luke 5:17-26)
  • Healing of the man at Bethesda (John 5:1-15)
  • Healing a man with a withered hand (Luke 6:6-11; Matthew 12:9-13; Mark 3:1-5)
  • Healing the Centurion's servant (Luke 7: 1-10; Matthew 8:5-13)
  • Raising the widow's son (Luke 7:11-16)
  • Casting out a dumb and blind spirit (Luke 11:14-26; Matthew 12:22-32; Mark 3:22-30)
  • Calming a storm (Mark 4:35-41; Matthew 8:18-27; Luke 8:22-25)
  • Healing a man possessed by demons at Gadara (Mark 5:1-20; Matthew 8:28; Luke 8:26)
  • Healing a woman with an issue of blood (Mark 5:25-34; Matthew 9:18-26; Luke 8:40-56)
  • Raising Jairus' daughter (Mark 5:21-43)
  • Healing of two blind men (Matthew 9:27-31
    [*]Casting out a spirit (Matthew 9:32-34)
    [*]Feeding 5,000 with five loaves and two fish (John 6:1-14; Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6:32-44; Luke 9:10-17)
    [*]Walking on water (Matthew 14:22-33; John 6:15-21; Mark 6:45-52)
    [*]Delivering the Syrophoenician's daughter (Matthew 15:21-28)
    [*]Healing a deaf and dumb man (Mark 7:31-37)
    [*]Feeding another 4,000-plus (Mark 8:1-10; Matthew 15:32)
    [*]Healing the blind man of Bethsaida (Mark 8:22-26)
    [*]Casting demons out of a lunatic boy (Mark 9:14-29; Matthew 17:14-21; Luke 9:37-42)
    [*]Pulling a coin from the mouth of a fish (Matthew 17:24-27)
    [*]Healing a man born blind (John 9:1-41)
    [*]Healing a woman with an 18-year infirmity (Luke 13:10-17)
    [*]Healing a man with dropsy (or edema) (Luke 14:1-6)
    [*]Raising Lazarus (John 11:1-46)
    [*]Cleansing of ten lepers (Luke 17:11-19)
    [*]Healing blind Bartimeaus (Mark 10:46-52)
    [*]Cursing the fig tree (Mark 11:12-26)
    [*]Healing of Malchus' ear (Luke 22:49-51)
    [*]A second net of fish (John 21:1-12)
Lets take a more in depth look at these miracles preformed by Jesus. I remember hearing somewhere or reading somewhere that Jesus preformed all the Miracles that had been recorded in the Old Testament as being preformed by someone in the old testament. Only Jesus could preform ALL the miracles the Jewish people had in their history more than once.

Also lets look at the events surrounding each of the Miracles. Why did Jesus turn Water into Wine?

Jesus had just met his disciples. God put it into their hearts to be there to talk with Jesus. They needed a miracle to see that Jesus was who they hoped for, remember at the time many of the Hebrews expected a Warrior King Jesus. (Moses with God's help changed water into blood to show he had God on his side/ Jesus changed water into wine to show he was the Son of God to his disciples)

More to come later as I dive into the Old Testament to pick out the miracles. Like the healing of the widow's son. Joshua crossing the Jordan. Jonah and the storm that got him swallowed by the big fish. Moses and the bread from heaven. Elijah and and the widows food stores. Jesus did them all during his ministry.

There is so much to learn that when learned can help us to catch fish for Jesus to multiple.

Jesus had just met his disciples. God put it into their hearts to be there to talk with Jesus. They needed a miracle to see that Jesus was who they hoped for, remember at the time many of the Hebrews expected a Warrior King Jesus. (Moses with God's help changed water into blood to show he had God on his side/ Jesus changed water into wine to show he was the Son of God to his disciples)

Can I ask how you came to this conclusion? Scripture reference maybe?
I agree that this miracle may have helped in this area but I seriously doubt that it was Jesus motive for doing the deed.