Miracles Do Happen

Chil

Member
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. (NIV)

Much of the work Jesus did on earth was miracles he performed. However, in present day we discount the credibility of miracles because we rely heavily on reason and logic but a large portion of believing in miracles is having faith in God. Is there an area in your life where a miracle is needed? Maybe it's in your relationships, finances or in your heart. Don't give up on believing. Miracles can and do happen but only through your faith in God.
 
there are totally unexpected, unlikely and unnatural things results to experiences, that God does. are they miracles chil?
 
John 11:4 But when Jesus heard it he said, "This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it."

My brother may be experiencing excruciating pain due to cancer but this made a way for salvation to come to my unbelieving parents and siblings. Their salvation had long been my petition on my knees. I will never trade the thorn in the flesh our family are experiencing right now because this has made a way for God's glory to come in. God's ways are higher than mine and if this is His way of carrying my parents and siblings through, may it be so for us.
 
John 11:4 But when Jesus heard it he said, "This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it."

My brother may be experiencing excruciating pain due to cancer but this made a way for salvation to come to my unbelieving parents and siblings. Their salvation had long been my petition on my knees. I will never trade the thorn in the flesh our family are experiencing right now because this has made a way for God's glory to come in. God's ways are higher than mine and if this is His way of carrying my parents and siblings through, may it be so for us.
chil. how do u cope with the tearing in your heart from watching your bro suffer, while u wait for God to come thru?
 
I am going through hard times with family right now. At times severe anxiety and depression kick in. It is a deeply hurtful situation for me. I am praying to our Lord and savior. I'm hoping for a miracle to get me through this
 
I am going through hard times with family right now. At times severe anxiety and depression kick in. It is a deeply hurtful situation for me. I am praying to our Lord and savior. I'm hoping for a miracle to get me through this
There is hope in Christ. Hold on! Keep the flag of faith standing!
 
And when we are short on faith, will not God also sometime make up the difference?

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose." Mark 9:23-27
 
Back
Top