• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Mid trib fleeing of Israel

It's easy to find in the world many events that 'seem'... to fit the parameters of Bible prophecy, but it's also easy to tell when not all parameters fit. Per Rev.13, the specific beast that suffers the deadly is upon one of the seven heads of the first beast, a kingdom beast since Rev.13: links it to the beast symbols of Dan.7. The Antichrist then comes to heal that deadly wound within the same era of the very end of this world. Thus Pope John Paul II didn't fit all that, nor any other pope of history. Jerusalem is the key, not Rome.

What's so easy??..................The modern Popes are kings of their sovereign state the Vatican the world's smallest country , they are earthly kings, but they are global religious rulers as we well know. I'll ask you a question, right now who are John Kerry, Mamoud Abbas and Netenyahu seeing right now about a peace treaty.
Who's the real boss?
Did you know the RC Church has been given authority over the temple mount?
And he's off to Jerusalem this year

Last edited:
Those who weren't given the chance to hear and believe The Gospel during this present world, and then are given chance to hear and believe during Christ's future thousand years reign, that will actually be their 'first chance'. Really no such thing as a second chance.

They will have a chance to get saved in the tribulation.

What's so easy??..................The modern Popes are kings of their sovereign state the Vatican the world's smallest country , they are earthly kings, but they are global religious rulers as we well know. I'll ask you a question, right now who are John Kerry, Mamoud Abbas and Netenyahu seeing right now about a peace treaty.
Who's the real boss?
Did you know the RC Church has been given authority over the temple mount?
And he's off to Jerusalem this year

I'm aware that the pope will be a 'player' in the endtime events, just as much as deceived leaders of the Protestant Church will also, and leaders of Islam, of Buddhism, Hinduism, and all those who follow them. The globalist inter-faith movement is not involving just one religion.

But the pope is not the expected false king that is coming to Jerusalem to melt it all together.

And it is the Muslims that have been given control of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, not the pope nor the RC church.

I'm aware that the pope will be a 'player' in the endtime events, just as much as deceived leaders of the Protestant Church will also, and leaders of Islam, of Buddhism, Hinduism, and all those who follow them. The globalist inter-faith movement is not involving just one religion.

But the pope is not the expected false king that is coming to Jerusalem to melt it all together.

I know us western evangelical have been taught to watch out for the Muslims, and rightly so, but, if I told you they were all the same at the top you'd probably find that near impossible to believe, but that's what I believe is true.
Personally I believe most likely they're all Zoroastrians at the top level, worshippers of the spirits of the universe or the fallen angels, the Babylonian religion of Nimrod. You can tell by the symbolisms like the obelisk in St Peters Square, some have said it's a massive sun dial, I wouldn't be surprised. They've infiltrated all religions at the top because that's what they do to destroy.
I believe the time is right, that Francis is the false prophet, he is also the eighth in Rev 17:11.

Have a look on Wikipedia or Google obelisk and you'll understand.

Last edited:
I know us western evangelical have been taught to watch out for the Muslims, and rightly so, but, if I told you they were all the same at the top you'd probably find that near impossible to believe, but that's what I believe is true.
Personally I believe most likely they're all Zoroastrians at the top level, worshippers of the spirits of the universe or the fallen angels, the Babylonian religion of Nimrod. You can tell by the symbolisms like the obelisk in St Peters Square, some have said it's a massive sun dial, I wouldn't be surprised. They've infiltrated all religions at the top because that's what they do to destroy.
I believe the time is right, that Francis is the false prophet, he is also the eighth in Rev 17:11.

Have a look on Wikipedia or Google obelisk and you'll understand.

That's the kind of thing I was referring to, partial evidence that seems to fulfill the prophecy but lacking fulfillment of specific parameters in the prophecy.

From since the 1st century A.D. there have been infiltrators into Christ's Body, that's nothing new, as our Lord Jesus revealed that kind of thing would happen with His parable of the tares of the field. Apostle Paul warned about it, Apostles Peter and John also warned about it. So those in Christ's Body really have no excuse in not recognizing them and casting those infiltrators out.

I'm aware of groups like the Club of Rome, and even twelve initiatic esoteric mystical orders that form a world council and meet in Europe occasionally, something you'll never hear or read in today's media because they control the majority of media. I'm also aware of the authentic history of the Bavarian Illuminati started by the orthodox Jew Adam Wieshaupt from 18th century works and how it has continued en cognito. And papal power in the world compared to those behind the scenes in those mystical orders is like comparing a brick outhouse to the Great Pyramid. It's important to understand that it's those who control world communism, which includes the assassination attempts upon the pope.

Those mystical secret societies hate the pope and the Catholic Church because of how the Roman Church executed many of their pagan idolaters and students of the black arts throughout early Church history (i.e., the head of the Knights Templars for one major example). So they and their followers hate the Roman Church and its pope, and... Christianity especially and Christian governments. Wieshaupt's Illuminati order was founded especially to overthrow Christianity and the royalty of Europe and its governments as per the order's own documents discovered by Bavarian police in the 18th century.

So I am very suspicious of anyone who tries to defame the Roman Church and the pope, even though I'm a Protestant Christian. One can find many Protestant Churches today that have sin going on in them too, and I don't hear half as much rhetoric against them as I do against the Roman Church and the pope. And I know why that is, because the Protestant Church doesn't have the long history of executing pagan idolaters that the Roman Church does.

Our Lord Jesus named the seat of His enemies here on earth in Revelation 3.

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(KJV)

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
(KJV)

What did our Lord Jesus mean by those "which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"?

Was He simply speaking of any Jew that refuses to believe on Him as The Messiah? I assure, that's not how He meant it. Early on in Bible history we were shown how the pagan nations like the Canaanites crept in among the children of Israel, and then later served as bondservants to Israel, and eventually working their way into Israel's priesthood and scribe positions. Those are the real seat of the "many antichrists" already at work then, and today. Their king is Lucifer, and they are behind those mystical orders that hold to their old pagan traditions in secret.

Last edited:
They will have a chance to get saved in the tribulation.

Yes, I believe that, as it is written in the OT prophets. Christ's future Millennium is going to be a major time of teaching the nations the difference between the clean and the profane.

That's the kind of thing I was referring to, partial evidence that seems to fulfill the prophecy but lacking fulfillment of specific parameters in the prophecy.

From since the 1st century A.D. there have been infiltrators into Christ's Body, that's nothing new, as our Lord Jesus revealed that kind of thing would happen with His parable of the tares of the field. Apostle Paul warned about it, Apostles Peter and John also warned about it. So those in Christ's Body really have no excuse in not recognizing them and casting those infiltrators out.

I'm aware of groups like the Club of Rome, and even twelve initiatic esoteric mystical orders that form a world council and meet in Europe occasionally, something you'll never hear or read in today's media because they control the majority of media. I'm also aware of the authentic history of the Bavarian Illuminati started by the orthodox Jew Adam Wieshaupt from 18th century works and how it has continued en cognito. And papal power in the world compared to those behind the scenes in those mystical orders is like comparing a brick outhouse to the Great Pyramid. It's important to understand that it's those who control world communism, which includes the assassination attempts upon the pope.

Those mystical secret societies hate the pope and the Catholic Church because of how the Roman Church executed many of their pagan idolaters and students of the black arts throughout early Church history (i.e., the head of the Knights Templars for one major example). So they and their followers hate the Roman Church and its pope, and... Christianity especially and Christian governments. Wieshaupt's Illuminati order was founded especially to overthrow Christianity and the royalty of Europe and its governments as per the order's own documents discovered by Bavarian police in the 18th century.

So I am very suspicious of anyone who tries to defame the Roman Church and the pope, even though I'm a Protestant Christian. One can find many Protestant Churches today that have sin going on in them too, and I don't hear half as much rhetoric against them as I do against the Roman Church and the pope. And I know why that is, because the Protestant Church doesn't have the long history of executing pagan idolaters that the Roman Church does.

Our Lord Jesus named the seat of His enemies here on earth in Revelation 3.

Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(KJV)

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
(KJV)

What did our Lord Jesus mean by those "which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan"?

Was He simply speaking of any Jew that refuses to believe on Him as The Messiah? I assure, that's not how He meant it. Early on in Bible history we were shown how the pagan nations like the Canaanites crept in among the children of Israel, and then later served as bondservants to Israel, and eventually working their way into Israel's priesthood and scribe positions. Those are the real seat of the "many antichrists" already at work then, and today. Their king is Lucifer, and they are behind those mystical orders that hold to their old pagan traditions in secret.

The occult headship of Pergamum morphed its way to Rome originally from Babylon, Egypt and Sumer. They worship the pagan goddess Semaramis wife of Nimrod who became lord of the underworld, and of course the sun god Lucifer. I believe that's why the worship of Mary.
The ultimate takeover for them is the seat of global power from the temple mount in Jerusalem, the seat of the Davidic King Jesus Christ.
As you've stated yourself, the power group "the club of Rome" is named after that great city of global dominance we see in revelation, that city on the seven hills that these antichrist beast come from.
The Pope is their head, especially Western politicians but now practically all nations.
That's why we see global leaders so involved with the pope and his bishops so often, especially with this middle east trouble of late and talks on a resolution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. It's a game of breaking down the old prejudices they set up through war, and changing the old guard for the new. A game of Problem, reaction, solution that suits the new order but keeps them hidden from public knowledge.
The Popes are referred to as Kings in Revelation 17, they have and rule far more than appears, but they are also sovereign Kings of the State or Country of the Vatican.
It's the world's smallest country, so these Modern day Popes are literal Kings of the modern Papacy since the Lateran Treaty of 1929.
Prior to that time they were in the wilderness, (women in the desert riding a beast) due to their decimation by Napoleon and the effect on them by the Napoleonic wars in the 19th century. Was not a good time for the Catholic Church.
See Wickipedia for info on the Lateran Treaty and the final eight Kings of Revelation. The guy we have now is the eighth, also see Chpt 17 Rev. The chapter is written with John seeing the time of the sixth, because five have fallen, the short space was Benedict the 7th, so now we must have the beast! False Prophet Francis the Jesuit.
Also their own seer St Malacky prophesied the papal line of succession from the 12 Century on, finally converging with the current pope and aligning with the biblical Kings of Rev 17, this cannot be ignored as mere coincidence.

Hope you look at the history then you'll see and understand.
Rod.

Last edited:
The occult headship of Pergamum morphed its way to Rome originally from Babylon, Egypt and Sumer. They worship the pagan goddess Semaramis wife of Nimrod who became lord of the underworld, and of course the sun god Lucifer. I believe that's why the worship of Mary.
The ultimate takeover for them is the seat of global power from the temple mount in Jerusalem, the seat of the Davidic King Jesus Christ.
As you've stated yourself, the power group "the club of Rome" is named after that great city of global dominance we see in revelation, that city on the seven hills that these antichrist beast come from.
The Pope is their head, especially Western politicians but now practically all nations.
That's why we see global leaders so involved with the pope and his bishops so often, especially with this middle east trouble of late and talks on a resolution for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. It's a game of breaking down the old prejudices they set up through war, and changing the old guard for the new. A game of Problem, reaction, solution that suits the new order but keeps them hidden from public knowledge.
The Popes are referred to as Kings in Revelation 17, they have and rule far more than appears, but they are also sovereign Kings of the State or Country of the Vatican.
It's the world's smallest country, so these Modern day Popes are literal Kings of the modern Papacy since the Lateran Treaty of 1929.
Prior to that time they were in the wilderness, (women in the desert riding a beast) due to their decimation by Napoleon and the effect on them by the Napoleonic wars in the 19th century. Was not a good time for the Catholic Church.
See Wickipedia for info on the Lateran Treaty and the final eight Kings of Revelation. The guy we have now is the eighth, also see Chpt 17 Rev. The chapter is written with John seeing the time of the sixth, because five have fallen, the short space was Benedict the 7th, so now we must have the beast! False Prophet Francis the Jesuit.
Also their own seer St Malacky prophesied the papal line of succession from the 12 Century on, finally converging with the current pope and aligning with the biblical Kings of Rev 17, this cannot be ignored as mere coincidence.

Hope you look at the history then you'll see and understand.
Rod.

You're simply off on the wrong track and have succumbed to a false history about the Roman Church, a lot of those ideas originating from the secret societies that hate the Roman Church. The pope and its leaders are deceived no more than the deceived leaders of the mainstream Protestant Churches.

You're simply off on the wrong track and have succumbed to a false history about the Roman Church, a lot of those ideas originating from the secret societies that hate the Roman Church. The pope and its leaders are deceived no more than the deceived leaders of the mainstream Protestant Churches.

Simply, as you put it, how can I be?....are you now telling me there was no Lateran Treaty, and the Wikipedia people are engaging in a hoax to fit the prophesies of John to spite the Roman Church and expose them falsely to a few evangelicals, those few who could be bothered to study the prophets, for the sake of spiting us to? I doubt it very much.

Check it out he's the eighth king pope, the sixth and the eighth Rev 13:12, proves they have the same power and position, they are both popes.
Even the seventh, Benedict lasted a short time or short space before he resigned, a very strange move indeed. To many coincidences for it to be false imo.
Are you a catholic or an x one?

Last edited:
Simply, as you put it, how can I be?....are you now telling me there was no Lateran Treaty, and the Wikipedia people are engaging in a hoax to fit the prophesies of John to spite the Roman Church, and expose them falsely to a few evangelicals who could be bothered to believe the prophets, for the sake of spiting us to? I doubt it very much.

Check it out he's the eighth king pope, the sixth and the eighth Rev 13:12, proves they have the same power and position, they are both popes.
Even the seventh, Benedict lasted a short time or short space before he resigned, a very strange move indeed. To many coincidences for it to be false imo.
Are you a catholic or an x one?

The 7th and 8th beast king of Rev.17 is about Lucifer, not the pope. And the 8th beast king role is when Satan is released from the pit at the end of Christ's future "thousand years" reign.

The 6th beast king was in Apostle John's day, and I agree with scholars that was emperor Domitian around 96 A.D. when Christ gave John the visions of His Revelation.

Here is a line upon line coverage of that, the only way to do it...

Rev 17:8-14
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev.13 covers the idea to two separate 'beasts', the first is a beast kingdom like those of Dan.7, and the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward is an entity, a person associated with the "dragon" title. That is Satan himself, and the same one here that ascends out of the bottomless pit and that will go into perdition (i.e., lake of fire). So it's very important to keep those two 'beast' ideas here apart.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

That verse is about the first beast of Rev.13:1, a kingdom beast of ten horns, ten crowns, and seven heads. We know those seven heads (or mountains) or not about Rome, because in Rev.12:3-4 we are shown a previous beast kingdom with seven heads that Satan originally rebelled with in drawing a third of the stars (angels) with him. So the seven heads idea existed long before Rome and a pope.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

These are sequential 'beast' kings, like the ones over the pieces of statue that Neb saw in his dream and God gave Daniel to interpret. Pharaoh is not usually named, but I believe is included as part of those five previous kings of history. Note John says the 6th one is, meaning in his days pointing to the then pagan Roman emperor.

And the 7th one was yet to come, and especially note when that 7th one comes John says, he will continue a short space. That short space is a tribulation reference pointer, just like the one in Rev.12:12 about Satan and his angels being cast down to this earth in the last days, knowing he has but a short time.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Who did the previous v.8 point to with the one that ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition? Satan, the Devil. So even Satan is that 8th beast king to come. He is 'of'... the seven because he has been over all the previous beast kingdoms of history too, as revealed as a working in the heavenly per Daniel 10. Thus the 7th and 8th beast kings are Satan, de facto. And the 7th beast king is for the great tribulation timing of a short time.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The ten horns of the 1st beast kingdom represent ten kings that will only come to power when that 7th beast king comes to power, and they all will reign together at the same time. The ten kings will rule with that 7th beast king for "one hour", yet another metaphorical reference to the great tribulation timing. Christ used that 'one hour' reference in some of His parables and statements pointing to the shortened time for the end of this world.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The ten kings will be of one mind and give their power to that beast king, the 7th.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
(KJV)

That 14th verse is a direct marker that these ten kings along with the beast king (i.e., 11 kings total) will only manifest in the end of days just prior to Christ's second coming, which is when that war will be.

Last edited:
Lucifer is not in the abyss at the moment nor at the time of the Chpt 17 prophecy, so who is this that arises from the abyss, he becomes an eighth not the eighth, so he has a partner who shares power, are the people astonished because they see what they believe to be JP2? I don't know for sure but it's starting to look like that.

Will be interesting if Francis not only bestows sainthood on JP2 but starts building a statue for his honour. The beast who was wounded by the sword yet lived.

Lucifer is not in the abyss at the moment nor at the time of the Chpt 17 prophecy, so who is this that arises from the abyss, he becomes an eighth not the eighth, so he has a partner who shares power, are the people astonished because they see what they believe to be JP2? I don't know for sure but it's starting to look like that.

Will be interesting if Francis not only bestows sainthood on JP2 but starts building a statue for his honour. The beast who was wounded by the sword yet lived.

Why do so many have such a hard time believing that Satan and his angels are going to be cast down to this earth out of the heavenly dimension per Rev.12:7 forward? So that idea of his ascending out of the bottomless pit is about his being cast out of the heavenly, because right now he works behind the scenes not openly revealing his image to the world. Our Lord Jesus is clearly using that ascend metaphor to let us know who He was talking about that will come as the Antichrist to Jerusalem and play God.

Satan most surely does inhabit the cosmos freely at present, as you say, he doesn't inhabit the Abyss but the AC or second of the eighth does, he with reveal himself in time to the shock and awe of the world because they know him.
Ascending and casting down or descending are obvious opposites, we have two different satanic persons in view here. I'm sure to Satan will soon have no place but earth to defend before the second coming, but he is not the one who is currently in the abyss, who rises to deceive the world in the near future with his helper the false prophet. (the eighth also)

Maybe Satan will make an appearance as an alien and a saviour of mankind, the world has been brainwashed and conditioned for a generation on that one.
Sounds crazy but that's the recent leaning of much sci-fi stuff of late. If he's coming to earth he'll need an alias that's for sure and I reckon people are so primed he could pull it off.
It could be "The Lie" that the world is deceived to believe.

Last edited:
Ascending and casting down or descending are obvious opposites, we have two different satanic persons in view here. I'm sure to Satan will soon have no place but earth to defend before the second coming, but he is not the one who is currently in the abyss, who rises to deceive the world in the near future with his helper the false prophet. (the eighth also)

Opposites? Not really, because one must consider the type of realms. Per God's Word there is only 2 different dimensions of existence, this earthly one we are in now, and the heavenly one where our Heavenly Father and Son and His angels are. The abyss, or pit, or haides is also in the heavenly dimension, but in a place of separation away from God's Abode.

In the Rev.12:7 forward example Christ revealed at that point with the result of that war in Heaven, Satan's place in the heavenly dimension will no more be found. So if there's only 2 dimensions of existence per God's Word, then where does that mean Satan will be cast to? This earthly dimension we are in, for that's the only other one.

Thus those symbolic metaphors like ascending from the bottomless pit, or being cast down to the earth, are... metaphors used to refer us to the difference between the two dimensions.

When the dragon (Satan) is cast down to the earth with his angels per Rev.12:7 forward there is a woe given to those on earth because the devil has come down and knows he has but a short time.

Now a lot of brethren have a very difficult time with this, mainly I think because many have never been privy to seeing or realizing an angel manifest on this earth in their direct presence, though Heb.13:2 shows to be mindful to entertain strangers because some have entertained angels unaware. That means it is very possible that some of have experience that but didn't know it. It also points to how the angels when they manifest on earth look just like we do, with the image of man. So is Satan a man? Yes, because he has the image of man that God created the angels also with. But Satan is not a flesh man. Just as our Lord Jesus after His resurrection appeared on earth for 40 days to His disciples after He had risen, likewise Satan will appear on earth in the end with his image of man for the whole world to see.

Maybe Satan will make an appearance as an alien and a saviour of mankind, the world has been brainwashed and conditioned for a generation on that one.
Sounds crazy but that's the recent leaning of much sci-fi stuff of late. If he's coming to earth he'll need an alias that's for sure and I reckon people are so primed he could pull it off.
It could be "The Lie" that the world is deceived to believe.

Could Satan's workers here on earth use that idea? Possibly. We do know per Scripture that they won't be telling the world who he really is when he appears on earth with the image of man. But I think it more important to remember that to properly deceive the orthodox Jews, he must appear as The Messiah, and the alien idea definitely would not fly with those Jews, nor with the deceived who believe on our Lord Jesus that are going to bow to that false one.

One of the doctrines of the pagan secret societies is that the spiritual head of all religions is the same God, all in all. The individuals that come to earth to spread the light of God they say are just highly developed spiritual men, to include our Lord Jesus of Nazareth. By that they equate Jesus, Zoroaster, Buddha, Krishna, etc., all as Christs, their having atoned to what they call The Christ Spirit as a Force from God. That way they can put all the main world religions in one boat in prep for the false messiah to manifest on earth, and be God to them all. This is what the inter-faith movement going on today is especially about, to join all religions equally.

On your dimensional theory, you've got it wrong, it's about their place of abode, their location is not with God in the eternal realms but in our natural sphere of the universe, they just happen to be spirit beings with spirit bodies (corrupted ones) and we spirits with natural ones.
Paul said he was translated in the spirit into the third heavens where God is, so it goes the earths atmosphere, the universe the other dimensional realms where God, Jesus and the Holy angels are.
Even the Fallen Angels that left their appointed places to co habitat with earthly women came down from the 2nd heaven, Lucifer will lose the fight in space and come down to the earth as scripture says. The deceiver from the abyss is a man/demon who will be the exact likeness of JP2, that's why this Francis is determined to elevate him to sainthood, this is the beginning.

Forget the objection of most Jews, if he claims to be theirs and risen from the dead, they'll claim him as their own no problem. The new Pope is being compared to the rabbi's in the Jewish media as superior in every way, a process of brainwash to give adherence when he speaks (false prophet).
That will possibly be the way the JP2 clone from the abyss will receive Christlike Messianic worship from all faiths, including Jews, the false prophet will acclaim him to all nations and faiths as the fulfilment of their religions.
Satan's workers on earth are the false Jews or Western Jews, who are really a non Semitic race, I recently learnt the nature of the modern Jew or should I say those that we believe are the children of Abraham.

Last edited:
On your dimensional theory, you've got it wrong, it's about their place of abode, their location is not with God in the eternal realms but in our natural sphere of the universe, they just happen to be spirit beings with spirit bodies (corrupted ones) and we spirits with natural ones.

That's actually a fleshy idea pointing to 'our' material realm, the realm of material matter. The universe is made up of material matter, not spirit. Satan and his angels don't have material bodies like we do.

Like Jesus said, "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6). That means two distinctly separate orders of existence. Also like Jesus said, "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:24).

Rev 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(KJV)

Satan is a heavenly cherub. Cherubim are angelic beings in the heavenly, not earthly material beings. And that heavenly does not simply mean the sky around the earth nor the universe.

Have you not read and understood this...

Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
(KJV)

What does that mean, "... that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"?

That is revealing the difference between the two orders of existence, one of material matter, and the other of spirit. The "things seen" is about the first law of thermodynamics in physics that states material matter can neither be created nor destroyed (it simply changes its material state).

That verse is specifically declaring that material matter which is 'seen' was not made of material matter (things which do appear). In other words, material matter did not originate from itself, nor did it create itself. Instead, material matter, which includes the material universe, stars, planets, nebulas, etc., was created by The Word of God, meaning by Spirit since 'God is a Spirit'. This is a very elementary lesson in God's Word about His creation.

Paul said he was translated in the spirit into the third heavens where God is, so it goes the earths atmosphere, the universe the other dimensional realms where God, Jesus and the Holy angels are.

You're speaking of 2 Cor.12. Many misinterpret that with thinking it means 3 levels when that's not the meaning at all per God's Word. Nowhere in God's Word is there mention of more than 2 heavens, i.e, the sky atmosphere around the earth being one heaven, and the Heavenly dimension behind a veil where His Abode and the angels are, including Satan's pit. Even in Luke 16 our Lord Jesus revealed this with the rich man and Lazarus in the heavenly after they died with a great fixed gulf between them in the heavenly paradise, one side being hell (or haides, abode of the wicked dead).

Paul said that one was caught up to Paradise, to the third heaven which is about the future third heavenly age, i.e., the new heavens and new earth timing of the world to come. Apostle Peter covered this matter in 2 Pet.3 where he said some are 'willingly ignorant' about it. He covered three separate world or earth ages.

Even the Fallen Angels that left their appointed places to co habitat with earthly women came down from the 2nd heaven, Lucifer will lose the fight in space and come down to the earth as scripture says. The deceiver from the abyss is a man/demon who will be the exact likeness of JP2, that's why this Francis is determined to elevate him to sainthood, this is the beginning.

Per God's Word the 2nd heaven would be the heavenly abode of spirit to include haides and Paradise and God's Abode. That is not the same heaven as the atmosphere sky around the earth. The heaven around the earth is part of our material dimension.

Last edited:
If the bible can be trusted as truth and Paul was translated to the third heaven into the realm of God, then that would indicate to me there are three heavens. We experience the first heaven realm of existence, the demons were thrown out of heaven and inhabit our universe, the third heaven. God though is beyond those natural realms in the third.
This clearly indicates to me then that Satan will indeed come down, but the Antichrist will come up and out of the abyss to join the false prophet.

I am confident and time will tell, but I am certain they will be the Popes Francis and JP2.

Last edited:
If the bible can be trusted as truth and Paul was translated to the third heaven into the realm of God, then that would indicate to me there are three heavens. We experience the first heaven realm of existence, the demons were thrown out of heaven and inhabit our universe, the third heaven. God though is beyond those natural realms in the third.
This clearly indicates to me then that Satan will indeed come down, but the Antichrist will come up and out of the abyss to join the false prophet.

I am confident and time will tell, but I am certain they will be the Popes Francis and JP2.

Just because we find the statement 'third heaven' there, it does not mean 3 levels. I don't know where you're getting that idea that the material universe is the realm of Satan and his angels (maybe Eph.2:2), but that is not so literally. If that were so then the alien myths would be true.

Ancient paganism like Hinduism, Buddhism, is where the idea of multiple levels of heaven comes from, not God's Word. There's only two heavens mentioned in the beginning at Genesis 1:1, the first the sky atmosphere around the earth, and the second God's Abode behind the veil of our material world. That's about separate dimensions, because if Satan and the angels dwelt in the literal physical heavens around the earth or even away from the earth in the material universe, we would be able to see them, all the time.

Concerning the idea of Rev.19 about the "false prophet", it is a role, not a separate entity from the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward. Because many in the Church have failed to properly understand that Rev.16:13 Scripture about the tribulation time, they have also failed to understand Rev.19:20 about his going into the lake of fire with the beast at Christ's return.

Rev 19:20
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
(KJV)

That statement in bold is a direct pointer to the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward, the beast king who will rule over the "first beast" kingdom before him, and speaks as a dragon. That is a role the dragon himself will play, the second beast of Rev.13 that will work great wonders and signs to deceive the whole world. It's a direct link to the coming Antichrist figure that both Jesus and Paul warned about, i.e, the pseudo-Christ of Matt.24:23-26, the son of perdition of 2 Thess.2:3-4 that is to sit in a temple in Jerusalem and proclaim himself as God.

This is why that "false prophet" along with the beast (first beast) is thrown in the lake of fire at Christ's coming, because they are functions for the tribulation timing only. The beast of Rev.19:20 is about the first beast of Rev.13:1, a kingdom beast. The false prophet is the role Satan himself will play as the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward in relation to setting up the image of the beast and doing miracles to deceive the world. The reason why the 'dragon' is not cast into the lake of fire at Rev.19:20 is because that's about Satan himself, as he will be preserved to be loosed one final time at the end of Christ's thousand years reign.

God did create two but where he exists does amount to three.....the alien thing is myth for sure but is a cover for their true demonic identity, how else could they present themselves to the world without people then believing the existence of God.
Satan's goal is to deceive and drag the world to hell with him, of course if he shows up he'll need a smoke screen.
I've told you what I believe to be true, it's your choice what you make of scripture.

God did create two but where he exists does amount to three.....the alien thing is myth for sure but is a cover for their true demonic identity, how else could they present themselves to the world without people then believing the existence of God.
Satan's goal is to deceive and drag the world to hell with him, of course if he shows up he'll need a smoke screen.
I've told you what I believe to be true, it's your choice what you make of scripture.

Wish I could agree with you on that matter, but I'm sorry, I cannot. Have you read the book of Enoch (Ethiopic version, not the new ager's version)? It shows places of separation in the Heavenly where God's Abode is. But the separations are like the one Jesus revealed in Luke 16 about Lazarus and the rich man. With Paradise in Luke 16, we're shown a great gulf fixed border between the abode of hell where the rich man was, and the other side where Abraham and Lazarus were.

In 2 Pet.2:4, the Greek word for "hell" there is tartaroo from Tartaros or Tartarus. To the ancient Greeks Tartaros was a pit in the deepest depths beneath the earth. 2 Peter 2:4 uses that Greek idea to refer to where God cast the angels that sinned against Him to. It is not a material earthly location nor a material heaven (sky, universe) location. Its described location is simply using terms that we are able to better understand, because we have no comparison here in our material dimension with that Tartarus location, simply because it is of the other dimension behind a veil. Some brethren even go so far as to actually think that pit is literaly inside the earth somewhere, just because they cannot grasp the idea of the Heavenly dimension existing behind a veil of our earthly material dimension.