• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Merry Christmas!

Administrator
Staff Member
Merry Christmas to you all! I wish you all a happy and safe Christmas holiday this season with your family. Praise GOD every day for His grace, His delightful blessings and everlasting unconditional love.

1 Chronicles 16:34
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!For His mercy endures forever.

Psalm 18:49
Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,And sing praises to Your name.

Psalm 30:4
Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

Psalm 92:1
It is good to give thanks to the LORD,And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High

Romans 14:6
He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

Please do not forget to give to the hungry and homeless! Sacrifice to those in need! Here are some personal choices of mine that I compiled.
http://www.talkjesus.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Thanks for the Christmas wishes.

May this joyess day that our Saviour was born bring blessings to all.

Luk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Luk 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luk 2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
Luk 2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
Luk 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men

Merry!

A merry heart maketh a cheerful countennance. He that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. Have a merry heart because of what GOD has done for us.
Chad said:
Merry Christmas to you all! I wish you all a happy and safe Christmas holiday this season with your family. Praise GOD every day for His grace, His delightful blessings and everlasting unconditional love.
Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles,And sing praises to Your name.
Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
It is good to give thanks to the LORD,And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High
He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
Please do not forget to give to the hungry and homeless! Sacrifice to those in need! Here are some personal choices of mine that I compiled.

God rest ye merry gentlemen (and women)! :icon_biggrin:

Merry Christmas to all!

Rom 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

1Pe 1:18 Knowing that not with corruptible things like silver or gold were you redeemed from your futile way of life handed down by your fathers,
_but_ with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless;

Merry Christmas to all at TalkJesus, OH OH OH, It's all about Jesus .LOL Thank You Jesus for giving yourself to us. Come and be the guest of honor in all our homes as we celebrate you and all you have done and all you are doing.

Chad said:

Merry Christmas Chad to you & your family! Thank you for sharing those wonderful scriptures! And yes, may we never ever stop giving Thanks to The Almighty GOD, may we never forget all his wonderful works from the parting of the Red Sea to the Birth of Jesus Christ & teachings & His reserection, how He died for our sins!

Merry Christmas everyone..........Happy Birthday to our Lord. Hope everyone have a wonderful and pleasant Christmas. Merry Christmas. Because he lives, I can face tomorrow. Amen

Hohoho

Merry Christmas from Santa Smiley :icon_cheesygrin:

Seriously though, have a merry Christmas and a blessed 2006 and as the scriptures quoted remind uss, help us to remember the TRUE reason for the season.

God bles you all
David

Merry Christmas to everyone from our part of the world too :love: God bless you in your homes and families and teach us new:

That the greatest expression of love that you and I can give is forgiveness.
True love between two people - be it husband and wife, parent and child or two friends - simply says, "I love you."
There are no exceptions.

God taught us by taking the first step, forgiving us and offering His only Son for us in this crazy world to have fellowship with us poor and nutty, misbehaving and mean humans :love:

May we learn from Him to forgive and reach our hands out to the same :love: For He first loved us . . .I want to learn to love like that too . . .a little more each and every day :love:

May God bless us and open our eyes and heart to one another this season this year for maybe the very first time in our lives :love:

*hugs* peeps and family :love:

Rejoice ! Rejoice ! God is with us this day !:icon_biggrin:

Merry Christmas everyone!

God bless,
Nigh

Nigh said:
Rejoice ! Rejoice ! God is with us this day !:icon_biggrin:
Merry Christmas everyone!
God bless,
Nigh
{ Rejoice ! Rejoice ! God is with us this day !} And Everyday - to those who believe! And, may your Christmas be Blessed with the Love of The Almighty GOD through our Beloved Savior & King - Christ Jesus!
Merry Christmas to everyone!