• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
In Obama's speech on gun control today, the number 3 thing to do was: "We're going to do more to help those suffering from mental illness get the help that they need." I would be curious to hear how he is going to do this.

I just hope he does. I have a friend who had an experience with someone who was not mentally well and the individual had a gun.

Honestly and I know some people don't want to hear this but. Sometimes the best help comes from family and friends. It's a long hard road but in the end the person is not on the street.

Loyal
Who defines mental illness? How do you think the government and our society today define mental illness? What if they decide that all followers of Christ are mentally ill? They are already tagging those who are serious about their walks with the Lord as religious extremists, and these are the ones they want to help get help. And, what kind of help do they provide? Drugs. Institutions. I would not be too quick to jump on board with Obama, because I believe there is more to this than what meets the eye. Remember that Jesus Christ was called crazy, and his own family wanted to take charge of him because they thought he was out of his mind. So, be careful what you wish for, for it may come back and shoot you in the feet.

Who defines mental illness? How do you think the government and our society today define mental illness? What if they decide that all followers of Christ are mentally ill? They are already tagging those who are serious about their walks with the Lord as religious extremists, and these are the ones they want to help get help. And, what kind of help do they provide? Drugs. Institutions. I would not be too quick to jump on board with Obama, because I believe there is more to this than what meets the eye. Remember that Jesus Christ was called crazy, and his own family wanted to take charge of him because they thought he was out of his mind. So, be careful what you wish for, for it may come back and shoot you in the feet.
Excuse me have you ever had to deal with a mentally ill person before? It's not always pleasant. Medically trained doctors diagnose these people and try to help them the best they can. Please go read about it. I know your worried they will group religious people with them but the fact is. Some people with mental illness do have moments when they think God is talking to them when that is not the case at all.

Loyal
Excuse me have you ever had to deal with a mentally ill person before? It's not always pleasant. Medically trained doctors diagnose these people and try to help them the best they can. Please go read about it. I know your worried they will group religious people with them but the fact is. Some people with mental illness do have moments when they think God is talking to them when that is not the case at all.

@Julie.S - Who defines mental illness? That is the question. Have I had to deal with someone diagnosed mentally ill before? Yes! He was a very evil man who was a big bully who beat up on everyone weaker than him to try to prove he was the strongest. Yet, not everyone they deem "mentally ill" is truly so. They like to tag people "mentally ill" who do not fit with the norms of society, which includes those believers in Jesus Christ who believe the Bible and who follow Christ's teachings. Remember the Bible says we are strangers and aliens on this earth. We are called to come out from the world and be separate. We are to stand against evil, expose wickedness, and call people to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. They don't consider that "normal." Normal to them is to sit and watch TV and just accept everything you read and hear without question.

Yet, are there evil people in the world who need help? Yes! And, some of them are the psychiatrists and politicians who are deciding who is "normal" and who is not. Many of them have guns, and they are going throughout the world killing innocent people, so shouldn't they all be locked up and drugged up? Yet, they are the ones standing in judgment on the rest of the world and are deciding who classifies as "normal" and who is not, yet their criteria is not of God, but is politically motivated and driven by their evil agendas. It is not the people of the world they want to "help." They want to help themselves to more power and control over the people of the world.

Are we helping anyone by drugging them up? No! But, that is their answer for everything they deem "abnormal" behavior. If people are sinning, which is normal, i.e. our nature is to sin, then they need Jesus, not drugs. If a person has a sin addiction, drugs don't heal. All they do is mask it a little, but they don't change people's hearts. People need Jesus! They need true hope and healing. But, much of what they call "mental illness" is not sin, it is just "different," and they don't like different. They want everyone to be the same, and to break down all which divides us as the people of the world, and to unite with them in their one-world totalitarian regime and one-world religion. Read Obama's speeches over the life of his presidency. Read the Pope's speeches. They want us all to be minions. So, if they are given the power to decide who is "mentally ill" and the power to force "help" to those they deem need "help", then they have the power to control society and to "put away" all those who do not "bow" to the "beast," basically, for this is where this is all headed.

@Julie.S - Who defines mental illness? That is the question. Have I had to deal with someone diagnosed mentally ill before? Yes! He was a very evil man who was a big bully who beat up on everyone weaker than him to try to prove he was the strongest. Yet, not everyone they deem "mentally ill" is truly so. They like to tag people "mentally ill" who do not fit with the norms of society, which includes those believers in Jesus Christ who believe the Bible and who follow Christ's teachings. Remember the Bible says we are strangers and aliens on this earth. We are called to come out from the world and be separate. We are to stand against evil, expose wickedness, and call people to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. They don't consider that "normal." Normal to them is to sit and watch TV and just accept everything you read and hear without question.

Yet, are there evil people in the world who need help? Yes! And, some of them are the psychiatrists and politicians who are deciding who is "normal" and who is not. Many of them have guns, and they are going throughout the world killing innocent people, so shouldn't they all be locked up and drugged up? Yet, they are the ones standing in judgment on the rest of the world and are deciding who classifies as "normal" and who is not, yet their criteria is not of God, but is politically motivated and driven by their evil agendas. It is not the people of the world they want to "help." They want to help themselves to more power and control over the people of the world.

Are we helping anyone by drugging them up? No! But, that is their answer for everything they deem "abnormal" behavior. If people are sinning, which is normal, i.e. it is our nature is to sin, then they need Jesus, not drugs. If a person has a sin addiction, drugs don't heal. All they do is mask it a little, but they don't change people's hearts. People need Jesus! They need true hope and healing. But, much of what they call "mental illness" is not sin, it is just "different," and they don't like different. They want everyone to be the same, and to break down all which divides us as the people of the world, and to unite with them in their one-world totalitarian regime and one-world religion. Read Obama's speeches over the life of his presidency. Read the Pope's speeches. They want us all to be minions. So, if they are given the power to decide who is "mentally ill" and the power to force "help" to those they deem need "help", then they have the power to control society and to "put away" all those who do not "bow" to the "beast," basically, for this is where this is all headed.
Your starting to worry me a little. Just by what you have said. It's not how I would go about doing things. I'm more of a "let's sit down and talk about this in a mature way" kind of person.

Loyal
Sue J Love: Who defines mental illness? That is the question. Have I had to deal with someone diagnosed mentally ill before? Yes!

Indeed, and so have I. I had an aunt who was a lovely woman in most ways and the powers that be decided she needed help because she was outside of what someone decided were the norms. In those days they used "shock treatments" on her instead of dealing with her as an individual.

Yet, not everyone they deem "mentally ill" is truly so. They like to tag people "mentally ill" who do not fit with the norms of society, which includes those believers in Jesus Christ who believe the Bible and who follow Christ's teachings. Remember the Bible says we are strangers and aliens on this earth. We are called to come out from the world and be separate. We are to stand against evil, expose wickedness, and call people to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. They don't consider that "normal." Normal to them is to sit and watch TV and just accept everything you read and hear without question.

Ah, yes, to simply sit in front of the boob tube or there days before a computer monitor is certainly always the right way to go. God gave men the answers a long time ago, but men continue to seek what they consider more acceptable better answers. Don't rock the boat and we'll take care of you, unless the boat is overcrowded. In that case you may be determined to be expendable.

Yet, are there evil people in the world who need help? Yes! And, some of them are the psychiatrists and politicians who are deciding who is "normal" and who is not.

To be fair there are some people, health professionals, who are working hard to do the right things. The problem is that too often without God they really don't know what is right and what is wrong:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" Isaiah 5:20-21

Health care professionals who don't realize their errors may be more dangerous than politicians who do.

Are we helping anyone by drugging them up? No! But, that is their answer for everything they deem "abnormal" behavior. If people are sinning, which is normal, i.e. our nature is to sin, then they need Jesus, not drugs. If a person has a sin addiction, drugs don't heal. All they do is mask it a little, but they don't change people's hearts. People need Jesus! They need true hope and healing. But, much of what they call "mental illness" is not sin, it is just "different," and they don't like different. They want everyone to be the same, and to break down all which divides us as the people of the world, and to unite with them in their one-world totalitarian regime and one-world religion...

Similar is it all to the tower of Babel [Gen 11], isn't it? Or perhaps it is today's tower of Babel?

They were working together to reach "unto heaven" and to make themselves a "name", but it was the wrong name and so it is today:

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Loyal
Indeed, and so have I. I had an aunt who was a lovely woman in most ways and the powers that be decided she needed help because she was outside of what someone decided were the norms. In those days they used "shock treatments" on her instead of dealing with her as an individual.

Ah, yes, to simply sit in front of the boob tube or there days before a computer monitor is certainly always the right way to go. God gave men the answers a long time ago, but men continue to seek what they consider more acceptable better answers. Don't rock the boat and we'll take care of you, unless the boat is overcrowded. In that case you may be determined to be expendable.

To be fair there are some people, health professionals, who are working hard to do the right things. The problem is that too often without God they really don't know what is right and what is wrong:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" Isaiah 5:20-21

Health care professionals who don't realize their errors may be more dangerous than politicians who do.

Similar is it all to the tower of Babel [Gen 11], isn't it? Or perhaps it is today's tower of Babel?

They were working together to reach "unto heaven" and to make themselves a "name", but it was the wrong name and so it is today:

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

@amadeus2 - Thank you! What you shared is so true! I appreciate your wisdom here. God bless!

Loyal
Your starting to worry me a little. Just by what you have said. It's not how I would go about doing things. I'm more of a "let's sit down and talk about this in a mature way" kind of person.

Julie, I am 66 years old. I speak from a lot of experience in this area, so I know of what I speak. I also have been reading Obama's speeches since before he took office, so I know his agenda, which is the agenda of an elite group of people who are truly the ones ruling the world, and whose goal it is to bring the world under a one-world order and one-world religion. They talk about this openly, so it is not hidden.

The Pope has now joined the chorus and is giving out the same messages, which is that those who do not conform to a united front, i.e. if we dare to be different (unique), and hold to a belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father, and that only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ can we be made right with God and have the hope of eternal life with God, and that what God calls sin is sin, and he died to deliver us out of slavery to sin, then we are "religious extremists," and we are to be done away with or reprogrammed.

We have to realize here that there is an agenda with this, and what it comes down to is government control over the people to where they determine who fits with society and who doesn't, and to where they can force mental health evaluations, incarcerations and medications, and that is dangerous. This is not for the good of America or a free society.

I had a family member who I can not name out of respect for them and other family members. That had mental health problems and it caused some people's lives to be very hard. I thank the medical pros who helped them the best they could. Even though some bad stuff did happen along the way.
Medicine is a practice for a reason.

Julie, I am 66 years old. I speak from a lot of experience in this area, so I know of what I speak. I also have been reading Obama's speeches since before he took office, so I know his agenda, which is the agenda of an elite group of people who are truly the ones ruling the world, and whose goal it is to bring the world under a one-world order and one-world religion. They talk about this openly, so it is not hidden.

The Pope has now joined the chorus and is giving out the same messages, which is that those who do not conform to a united front, i.e. if we dare to be different (unique), and hold to a belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father, and that only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ can we be made right with God and have the hope of eternal life with God, and that what God calls sin is sin, and he died to deliver us out of slavery to sin, then we are "religious extremists," and we are to be done away with or reprogrammed.

We have to realize here that there is an agenda with this, and what it comes down to is government control over the people to where they determine who fits with society and who doesn't, and to where they can force mental health evaluations, incarcerations and medications, and that is dangerous. This is not for the good of America or a free society.
I don't dissagree with you on that.

Loyal
Looking at the full text of the speech, there are quite a few pointers on how Obama proposes to do more to help people with mental illnesses.

"Number three, we’re going to do more to help those suffering from mental illness get the help that they need. High-profile mass shootings tend to shine a light on those few mentally unstable people who inflict harm on others. But the truth is, is that nearly two in three gun deaths are from suicides. So a lot of our work is to prevent people from hurting themselves.

That’s why we made sure that the Affordable Care Act — also known as Obamacare — that law made sure that treatment for mental health was covered the same as treatment for any other illness. And that’s why we’re going to invest $500 million to expand access to treatment across the country.

It’s also why we’re going to ensure that federal mental health records are submitted to the background check system, and remove barriers that prevent states from reporting relevant information. If we can continue to de-stigmatize mental health issues, get folks proper care, and fill gaps in the background check system, then we can spare more families the pain of losing a loved one to suicide.

And for those in Congress who so often rush to blame mental illness for mass shootings as a way of avoiding action on guns, here’s your chance to support these efforts. Put your money where your mouth is."​

Loyal
Looking at the full text of the speech, there are quite a few pointers on how Obama proposes to do more to help people with mental illnesses.

"Number three, we’re going to do more to help those suffering from mental illness get the help that they need. High-profile mass shootings tend to shine a light on those few mentally unstable people who inflict harm on others. But the truth is, is that nearly two in three gun deaths are from suicides. So a lot of our work is to prevent people from hurting themselves.

That’s why we made sure that the Affordable Care Act — also known as Obamacare — that law made sure that treatment for mental health was covered the same as treatment for any other illness. And that’s why we’re going to invest $500 million to expand access to treatment across the country.

It’s also why we’re going to ensure that federal mental health records are submitted to the background check system, and remove barriers that prevent states from reporting relevant information. If we can continue to de-stigmatize mental health issues, get folks proper care, and fill gaps in the background check system, then we can spare more families the pain of losing a loved one to suicide.

And for those in Congress who so often rush to blame mental illness for mass shootings as a way of avoiding action on guns, here’s your chance to support these efforts. Put your money where your mouth is."​

Thank you for sharing that. Still, their motivations are not pure, and still this has to do with more losses of privacy and freedoms here in America, and more government control over private citizens. So, that is not a good thing.

Loyal
I had a family member who I can not name out of respect for them and other family members. That had mental health problems and it caused some people's lives to be very hard. I thank the medical pros who helped them the best they could. Even though some bad stuff did happen along the way.

@Julie.S - I, as well, had a family member who was diagnosed mentally ill, and who caused great damage to a lot of people's lives, some of whom never did get over it, and some who did, by the grace of God. This man went to church from birth until he was 86 years old. He died at age 86. He was still treating family members meanly (abusively) at age 86, too. Pastors of the church knew of this, but didn't do anything to help him that I am aware of, at least not while the children were still at home. Medical professionals just put him away for a little while, drugged him up, and did shock treatments. It didn't change anything, other than he stopped the physical beatings after that. No counsel was given to the children. Even the mom didn't discuss this with the children. His children were scared to death of him. And, then he was allowed to come back into the home to do even more damage to the children and his wife. One daughter never could forgive him until just before she died at age 61. He didn't change because his heart never changed. Drugs don't change people's hearts, and sometimes they make matters worse. He needed to surrender his heart to God/Jesus, but he was too proud for that. I hope he did before he died, but I won't know that with any certainty before I get to heaven.

I know there are good medical professionals and bad ones, but I've not seen too many of the good ones. I had some problems I went through some years ago, and rather than trusting God with them, I turned to medical professionals. They put me on Prozac. I immediately had very bad side effects, but the doctor assured me they were temporary. They weren't. When they got worse, he just put me on Zanax, I think it was, to counteract the side effects of the Prozac, but it just got worse. The Prozac did permanent damage to my CNS. I had a 10 year long headache from that until God healed me one day. So many, many people put their lives in the hands of medical professionals and take medications which are harmful to them just because a doctor told them they needed it. Some people have died from taking medicine. I will never forget the pain I suffered because I trusted the medical professional instead of God with my problems, and thought Prozac was my answer. Thank the Lord he did heal me. I have not taken medications of any kind now for about 6 years, no matter how bad I am in pain. I admit I have, on occasion, taken caffeine for pain, but no more. And, they gave me a few baby aspirin when I was in the ER 1.5 years ago, plus I willingly took one psychiatric drug (one dose) at a hospital one time in the past six years. That is all I recall.

I spoke with a psychiatrist about 5 years ago who told me that the powers that be are telling them now not to try to help people with their problems, but just to medicate them. Wow! This is scary! They don't really want to help people to change. They want to drug them up so they don't bother anyone. We need more people who really care about seeing people have heart changes than those who just want them put away so that they don't bother anyone anymore. So, when Obama says he wants to help the mentally ill to get the "help" they need, it is not "help," but is just a means of silencing people and removing them from society so that everyone can go on with their lives undisturbed.

On the flip side of this, or maybe it is the flip side, is how they now have a "mental illness" for just about every sin there is, and even the church is buying into this. 5 years ago I attended a ladies' Bible study group. The ladies were talking about pornography addiction. They all believed that people who are addicted can't help how they are and so they are not responsible for their behavior. Wow! Yet, that is not what God says. He says they are committing adultery and that they do know what they are doing, and they can help it, and that they need to stop. When we begin to excuse away every sin by saying people can't help it, what is next? Chaos. Anarchy. Rebellion gone haywire.

@Julie.S - I, as well, had a family member who was diagnosed mentally ill, and who caused great damage to a lot of people's lives, some of whom never did get over it, and some who did, by the grace of God. This man went to church from birth until he was 86 years old. He died at age 86. He was still treating family members meanly (abusively) at age 86, too. Pastors of the church knew of this, but didn't do anything to help him that I am aware of, at least not while the children were still at home. Medical professionals just put him away for a little while, drugged him up, and did shock treatments. It didn't change anything, other than he stopped the physical beatings after that. No counsel was given to the children. Even the mom didn't discuss this with the children. His children were scared to death of him. And, then he was allowed to come back into the home to do even more damage to the children and his wife. One daughter never could forgive him until just before she died at age 61. He didn't change because his heart never changed. Drugs don't change people's hearts, and sometimes they make matters worse. He needed to surrender his heart to God/Jesus, but he was too proud for that. I hope he did before he died, but I won't know that with any certainty before I get to heaven.

I know there are good medical professionals and bad ones, but I've not seen too many of the good ones. I had some problems I went through some years ago, and rather than trusting God with them, I turned to medical professionals. They put me on Prozac. I immediately had very bad side effects, but the doctor assured me they were temporary. They weren't. When they got worse, he just put me on Zanax, I think it was, to counteract the side effects of the Prozac, but it just got worse. The Prozac did permanent damage to my CNS. I had a 10 year long headache from that until God healed me one day. So many, many people put their lives in the hands of medical professionals and take medications which are harmful to them just because a doctor told them they needed it. Some people have died from taking medicine. I will never forget the pain I suffered because I trusted the medical professional instead of God with my problems, and thought Prozac was my answer. Thank the Lord he did heal me. I have not taken medications of any kind now for about 6 years, no matter how bad I am in pain. I admit I have, on occasion, taken caffeine for pain, but no more. And, they gave me a few baby aspirin when I was in the ER 1.5 years ago, plus I willingly took one psychiatric drug (one dose) at a hospital one time in the past six years. That is all I recall.

I spoke with a psychiatrist about 5 years ago who told me that the powers that be are telling them now not to try to help people with their problems, but just to medicate them. Wow! This is scary! They don't really want to help people to change. They want to drug them up so they don't bother anyone. We need more people who really care about seeing people have heart changes than those who just want them put away so that they don't bother anyone anymore. So, when Obama says he wants to help the mentally ill to get the "help" they need, it is not "help," but is just a means of silencing people and removing them from society so that everyone can go on with their lives undisturbed.

On the flip side of this, or maybe it is the flip side, is how they now have a "mental illness" for just about every sin there is, and even the church is buying into this. 5 years ago I attended a ladies' Bible study group. The ladies were talking about pornography addiction. They all believed that people who are addicted can't help how they are and so they are not responsible for their behavior. Wow! Yet, that is not what God says. He says they are committing adultery and that they do know what they are doing, and they can help it, and that they need to stop. When we begin to excuse away every sin by saying people can't help it, what is next? Chaos. Anarchy. Rebellion gone haywire.
There have only been about three or four bad doctors that I have met so far. The others have been great and have helped me in really bad times. I have been very fortunate in life so far. I was also given a second chance at life because of my adoption at a very young age.

Sometimes people can not get over things without an intervention. If someone has an addiction they need help. The hard part is getting them to stop.

I'm not really shocked by much in life anymore and I'm only 24.

Loyal
There have only been about three or four bad doctors that I have met so far. The others have been great and have helped me in really bad times. I have been very fortunate in life so far. I was also given a second chance at life because of my adoption at a very young age.

Sometimes people can not get over things without an intervention. If someone has an addiction they need help. The hard part is getting them to stop.

I'm not really shocked by much in life anymore and I'm only 24.
I am happy for you that you have had good doctors who helped you.

Loyal

I am certainly not down on all doctors as individuals, but even the best of doctors too often get caught up in the system of which they, in order to practice medicine legally, are part.

The problem, of course, is the system, which includes the health professional system as well as the political system. The best of doctors can make a difference to individual patients, but cannot change the system as a whole.

A number of years ago, we had a very good GP (General Practitioner) when my wife was first diagnosed with seriously chronic asthma. I was still working at the time and frequently went to work with little sleep because I had to rush her to the ER during the night with an asthma attack. This doctor got to know us well and he told us to call him when she had an attack instead of going to the ER. We di and he immediately got in his car and drove to our house to treat her asthma. He asked that we not tell others what he was doing. He believed health-wise that it was safer all around for him to make a h ouse call than for us to go to the ER. He was an excellent and dedicated doctor, but not many of those around.

More recently our pastor's wife who was 90 years old was in great pain on a Sunday afternoon. Her husband took her to the ER. The doctor on call presumed that she was suffering from constipation. He did not physically examine her and he ran no tests. He was afraid to run any tests because of Medicare restrictions and limitations as they might not pay and it would reflect on both him and the hospital negatively. My wife was with our pastor for the ER visit as I was hospitalized at the time.

The doctor sent them home advising them to give her an enema. My wife gave her an enema, but the next day the symptoms worsened and in the P.M. they returned to the ER. [There is only one hospital in our town.] A different doctor was on call. He examined her and ran tests and while the symptoms were more severe they were the same as they had been the previous day. He diagnosed her with pancreatic cancer. The cancer doctor later confirmed the diagnosis. She died less than 3 months later.

Could the 1st doctor have found the problem? Yes, if he had bothered to check and wasn't so concerned about her insurance.

Loyal
I am certainly not down on all doctors as individuals, but even the best of doctors too often get caught up in the system of which they, in order to practice medicine legally, are part.

The problem, of course, is the system, which includes the health professional system as well as the political system. The best of doctors can make a difference to individual patients, but cannot change the system as a whole.

A number of years ago, we had a very good GP (General Practitioner) when my wife was first diagnosed with seriously chronic asthma. I was still working at the time and frequently went to work with little sleep because I had to rush her to the ER during the night with an asthma attack. This doctor got to know us well and he told us to call him when she had an attack instead of going to the ER. We di and he immediately got in his car and drove to our house to treat her asthma. He asked that we not tell others what he was doing. He believed health-wise that it was safer all around for him to make a h ouse call than for us to go to the ER. He was an excellent and dedicated doctor, but not many of those around.

More recently our pastor's wife who was 90 years old was in great pain on a Sunday afternoon. Her husband took her to the ER. The doctor on call presumed that she was suffering from constipation. He did not physically examine her and he ran no tests. He was afraid to run any tests because of Medicare restrictions and limitations as they might not pay and it would reflect on both him and the hospital negatively. My wife was with our pastor for the ER visit as I was hospitalized at the time.

The doctor sent them home advising them to give her an enema. My wife gave her an enema, but the next day the symptoms worsened and in the P.M. they returned to the ER. [There is only one hospital in our town.] A different doctor was on call. He examined her and ran tests and while the symptoms were more severe they were the same as they had been the previous day. He diagnosed her with pancreatic cancer. The cancer doctor later confirmed the diagnosis. She died less than 3 months later.

Could the 1st doctor have found the problem? Yes, if he had bothered to check and wasn't so concerned about her insurance.

We have two sons who work in the hospital system, so we know the politics involved.

Loyal
We have two sons who work in the hospital system, so we know the politics involved.
If the problem were only with the hospital system, it would be bad enough, but as we know it is much deeper and more wide-spread than that.

Our only real hope is in Jesus. Even many bearing the label of Christian do not realize that though they may pay lip-service to it.

This cannot be a once or twice a week commitment for an hour or so. It really must be a 24/7 commitment to God. I know that that is impossible, but for God in us, nothing is impossible.

Give God the glory!

Loyal
If the problem were only with the hospital system, it would be bad enough, but as we know it is much deeper and more wide-spread than that.

Our only real hope is in Jesus. Even many bearing the label of Christian do not realize that though they may pay lip-service to it.

This cannot be a once or twice a week commitment for an hour or so. It really must be a 24/7 commitment to God. I know that that is impossible, but for God in us, nothing is impossible.

Give God the glory!
Yes, I know. Thank you Amadeus.