• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Massive Prayer Meeting

Active
I won't be there but I will be praying.

Here is some stuff to pray for
Chad, his family, ministry (TalkJesus ) and his business, that God will continue molding him into a powerful man of God.

Mounty's cousin
For healing, peace, comfort..and that his eyes will open up from the coma, that he will accept Jesus in his life, for his father to be at his side. Speak life into his body.

Abortion,
For those who had them, that they have complete emotional healing, and forgiveness
For those who are contemplating the act, that God will send someone to share the truth with them. Comfort them Lord.

Child Slavery/labor/ Child soldiers
That these kids be given the right to be loved, have homes, be returned to their families.
Help them to find happiness and Joy in Jesus.

Child sex slaves
For complete healing from those demons, that are trying to destroy who God wants them to be, for protection, for a safe haven, for love, comfort for freedom.

Atheist
For God to remove the blindfolds, soften their hearts to the truth.

Dufar
For peace, unity for deliverance

Israel
For peace,

China
Comfort, hope and for needs to be met.

All Islamic countries
For the deliverance, for a change of mind set, softening of hearts, fill them with love, remove blindfolds.

Government leaders
For unity, peace, wisdom and a true revelation of Jesus Christ

Church leaders/Our Pastors,
that they hold on to the truth and not be shaken, for Protection.

Missionaries,
that God will continue meeting their needs, protecting them and giving them words to speak.

For our Members
That they continue to educate themselves of the word, to also apply the word to our lives. For us to fellowship in peace.

For our guest
That they find the truth and choose Jesus.

Depression/suicidal thoughts/Insecurities/

Would be under our feet, so we can live in the freedom Jesus intended. Bring peace to those who need it, help them to forgive those that hurt them, God's Comfort.

Raped /Abused Victims
For Complete healing, that they see themselves through God's eyes not mans.

Addictions
Complete deliverance.

The world
That all needs be met, for the Gospel to be preached in truth, for all deceiving tongues be silent.

The Moderators
I put us last because we are nothing but servants, here to help those in need and work under Chad for God. For wisdom, peace and unity.

Last edited:
Active
I forgot the youths of our nation

This Generation.

That the chains be removed from their necks, that the blood of Jesus be upon them, for a complete separation from the Devil's lies and plans. For wisdom, and biblical understandings.

For thier Purity

That they be radical, for Jesus not caring to fit into society and stand for Jesus. Abstinence from Sexual desires, to live holy

For the fallen youths

That they seek God for forgiveness and turn from thier ways, for deliverance from bondages, for complete freedom from the enemy's hand.

Revival among the youths

Fill them with the Holy Spirit, let them know the word and apply it..not afraid of the gospel anti-conformity to society, no compromising..total surrender to God.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get into the Prayer Meeting for today. It saya to click for info but it doesn't tell you how to get in?

Help!

Administrator
Staff Member
on the home page, there is an unmissable chat icon to the right. There is also a chat link in the entertainment menu on top.

When You Pray

After this manner, therefore, pray ye: "Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen" (Matt. 6: 9-13)

And this is my prayer.

That We All Might Believe the Record

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son." (1John 5: 11)

Doxology

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God, our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 24:25)

What a privilege it is to pray.

Someone wrote

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry, everything to God in prayer
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bare
All because we do not carry, everything to God in prayer

I enjoyed the prayer time. Cast your burden upon the LOrd....He will sustain you....is the exhortation of the scripture

However I missed a few.......vociferous in point of view on TJ

God Bless TJ and all who visit

so many thanks

Blessings in the name of the Lord
thanks much for reminding me
I feel the excitiment in the spirit for this special
time and I feel that great things are on their way
from a faithfull God , who rewards his people and will surely reward you for your faithfull service and prayers
Peace & Love
abounding

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you all for being there today for the prayer gathering. There were many there, probably about 80 or so total within the two hour prayer session.

It was a great feeling to pray together again in spirit, as we have not had a prayer meeting like this in a few months or so. Hope you all enjoyed it. If you missed it due to time conflicts, sorry. I try to schedule them fairly as most members are based in the U.S.

GOD bless.

Good MOrning to dear ones in Talk Jesus.
Happy to know about the prayer!!

Its going to be during my office time. But will keep thinking of it and would like to receive blessings from our Lord.

I love you Lord!!

Dolphin

Staff Member
How awesome and powerful when His people come together to pray. There is power in prayer. Likewise there is power in the name of Jesus.

It really is an inspiration being a part of such a group. Thank you Chad for organizing another massive prayer meeting. Looking forward to the next one.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

I am sorry that i missed it due to time conflict.

but my heart tells me you prayed for all of us (TJ members) ,

God bless you

abigya

Last edited:
Staff Member
Yes, thank you Chad for all you did for us.... and for all you continue to do to make Talk Jesus a beautiful place for online fellowship.

Thank you Lord for bringing us together in prayer.

Bless you

I too want to thank everyone who participated, it was wonderful fellowship and I feel blessed to have been a part of it. Brother Chad you my friend have truly created something wonderful here, may God continue to bless you with vision and grace.

God bless,

NC

Thank you Chad, Moderators, Brothers and Sisters for the extreme privilege and blessing to have been able to partake of the Prayer Meeting yesterday. It was an amazing blessing just to see the power of the Lord working through the meeting. There was never a moment of silence, never a moment of no one knowing what to say. TJ is truly blessed, I have attended other online prayer meetings where there would be very few people and long times of silence and even arguments over things. I am so very thankful that the Lord led me here back in December when I was doing a search for Daily Devotionals. Praise God for TJ and everyone here, I very much look forward to the next Prayer Meeting!!!!

Thank you Chad, Moderators, Brothers and Sisters for the extreme privilege and blessing to have been able to partake of the Prayer Meeting yesterday. It was an amazing blessing just to see the power of the Lord working through the meeting. There was never a moment of silence, never a moment of no one knowing what to say. TJ is truly blessed, I have attended other online prayer meetings where there would be very few people and long times of silence and even arguments over things. I am so very thankful that the Lord led me here back in December when I was doing a search for Daily Devotionals. Praise God for TJ and everyone here, I very much look forward to the next Prayer Meeting!!!!

Katzie You have summed up the evening, and embodied the pleasure affored to those who pray in the words you have penned....Thankyou so much

I can only add AMEN AMEN AMEN

Good Morning everyone!!

Thank you Br. Chad and all others who conducted this meeting. Could not take part in it due to office timings.

Would like to grow in Jesus!!