• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Massive Prayer Jan 19th

Administrator
Staff Member
Talk Jesus is having its 7th massive prayer meeting in live chat on Saturday, January 19th at 5pm ET (GMT -5:00 / New York Time Zone). Please do join us for this great prayer meeting.

We have a brand new live chat software as well!

It is 100% stable, no flash plug-in required and the interface matches the forum theme as well. There is also a brand new built in mp3 player with over 70 worship songs as well!

Talk Jesus is having its 7th massive prayer meeting in live chat on Saturday, January 19th at 5pm ET (GMT -5:00 / New York Time Zone). Please do join us for this great prayer meeting.

We have a brand new live chat software as well!

It is 100% stable, no flash plug-in required and the interface matches the forum theme as well. There is also a brand new built in mp3 player with over 70 worship songs as well!

Well Brother Chad,

It will be 3 'O' clock in the morning over here.

God bless you.

Administrator
Staff Member
This is a reminder of the prayer meeting on Saturday the 19th @ 5pm.

Please be there in live chat with your prayer requests.

Staff Member
It was on at 10pm here in England sister. We had emails letting us know the day and time in ET. I know we are 5 hours ahead of them. You missed out on a very good time of prayer and thanks.

God bless

LLJ :love: :rainbow: :rose:

I enjoyed this getting together to pray.

Jesus prayed....He took time out to pray.........and why.......

Because His Church is unique in this world. And Jesus is unique in this world also. The church is not of the the world....but of God.....Amen?

And such Christian site as this 'talkjesus' with all who associate with it should like our Master.....Pray.

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood.............etc. To be effective for Jesus today, we like our Saviour have to, need to pray.

I am believing that as I prayed people were, or will be blessed........because this is ministry to the lost, .....looking at the example of Jesus....Amen

"Follow me"...said Jesus..."and I will make you fishers of men"

Prayer to the Father.......and with His followers, was an integral part of the ministry of Jesus

Last edited:
i thought i would have :(
i had it in my mind that sunday was saturday :( it was 1 of those weekends
please keep up the emails tho i need to keep intouch lol

GBU all

xx