• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Massive Prayer: After Poll

Prayer Meeting: Your Thoughts

• I was unable to make it (please explain why)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I was there and enjoyed it. Would attend again

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • I am not a fan of live chat prayers, sorry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
The 1st Talk Jesus Massive Prayer we had on Saturday, the 25th went very well praise GOD. We had up to 21+ concurrent users at once and the prayer generally lasted nearly two hours or more. I plan on doing this again. We had about 50+ different members all in all that came.

The Holy Spirit was present, strong and moving in us all who praised the Lord Jesus Christ!

Poll:
Was the timing good for you? (6pm EST)
Did you enjoy the prayer meeting?
Would you attend the meeting again?
Did you miss out this past meeting? If so, what reasons that you may provide so I can make it easier for you next time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much enjoyed the prayer Chad . It gave me personally a chance to see the hearts of some of the members . I don't chat much , but I can honestly say that all who were praying had much love and compassion for the lost and broken . I loved it and was very humbled to be with so many Godly brothers and sisters before our Father in Heaven . It was very anointed to say the least . Mike

I enjoyed it too Chad. You saw yourself how keen everyone was to get started. I understand timing is difficult with all the different time zones, but I think it's important for those of us ahead of you in time to start promptly, as we maybe have to leave earlier. It's good as a family of God to pray and praise the Lord together.
Psalm 133:1 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

I was unable to go because I had to work... I really wanted to... sorry... My hubby Nigh went though and he said it was awesome !

I would have loved to make it but didn't remember the date. I thought for some reason it was on a Tuesday. I hope to be there next time though seems like it was really good!

I wasn't here then Chad

but I would love to be at the next one. Sounds positively spiritually charged. How do we know when it is going to happen?

The massive Prayer meeting was awesome!
It was really increadable to see (the words of), many people praising God; and it was comforting to be able to request prayers for friends and loved ones.

The timing was pretty good for me,
I would most certainly attend the meeting again!

I attended the prayer chat late that night. I thought no one would be there, but there was. I needed help with something, I was asked questions that really made me think about my issue and just revealed things I hadn't seen. I was prayed for and I knew I was being prayed for the following Sunday morning at church. And after leaving chat I went straight to the Lord with everything that had surfaced, it really has led to a breakthrough. Thanks prayer partners for staying late and just being of such great help. Gotta do this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome:shade:

Your friend in Christ:love:
Heather

Yes i enjoyed it, thanks for all the prayers you gave... and your zeal for Christ. Heart felt prayer is very powerful, and when mixed with faith, it can move mountains.

God bless

Administrator
Staff Member
I appreciate all your feedback. Praise Christ Jesus :)

Prayer meeting was in fact awesome because of GOD's grace in Jesus that gives us an eternal reason to give Him praise, worship, glory, honor and so on.

I'll post the next prayer meeting pretty soon.

I really thought it was awsome.

Would love to pray with my internet church family again. I was surprised just how many did come. Praise the Lord, who we lifted up and gave all the glory to.

Thank you Chad for giving us this site to fellowship and pray together it is a blessing.

:love: your sister in Christ,
Mary:girl_hug:

:rainbow:

I was sad I couldn't make it. I had dinner out in the city and got held up (lost) so didn't get back in time.

re: massive prayer

Even if you cannot get into the chatroom, you can still pray when the massive prayertime is on for another time if God prompts you to, although it is better if you can meet with the body of Christ. Prayer is not dependant on location and the silent prayer behind a closed door is also powerful.

It was good to have a focus for all of prayer and the body praying for each others' needs is scriptural as we are commissioned to "bear one anothers' burdens" and "the prayer of a righteous man availeth much".

God bless

Unable to make it....... had a ton of studying to do. If becoming a paramedic didn't involve all that study time(plus massive migraines) I would have totally been there.

Hope to catch ya on a later date!

HM

I loved the prayer meeting, a great time of unity in praise and worship of our LORD! Looking forward to future gatherings rejoicing in Him with you-all~

"...the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us." (Romans 5:5 NKJV)

I am pleased that I was there, joining in prayer. Such a blessing, so uplifting, lovely to share in prayer with you.

If you do not have faith....pray anyway. If you do not understand or believe the words you are saying, pray anyway. Prayer can start faith, particularly if you pray aloud. And even the most imperfect prayer is an attampt to reach God.

Prayer does not equip us for greater works.........prayer is the greater work.

AmenAmen