• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Massive Prayer #2

Will you attend the 2nd massive prayer meeting?

• Yes! I will be there!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not sure, but I will try!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I will not be able to make it, sorry!

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Administrator
Staff Member
Time for Talk Jesus Forums' second Massive Prayer meeting! The last meeting we had last month went very well. There were over 50 members throughout the 2 hours of prayer and at least 20 members online concurrently throughout. GOD was there moving and filling us with the Holy Spirit. The praise and worship unto Christ Jesus was sweetest and Heavenly joyful. Be there if you missed out last month!

Time: 6pm EST (GMT -5:00)
Date: March 18th, Saturday
Where: Bible Lounge, Live Chat

For world time zones, click here

Please share this meeting with your family, friends and church! If they disbelieve in "online prayer" then challenge them to at least witness the great praise and worship during the prayer meeting. I expect more than 100 members to be there this time around. GOD blew our minds away last meeting we had and we're doing this again.

Join us in praise, worship, Holy Spirit filled prayers and KICK THE DEVIL IN HIS FACE IN JESUS' NAME!

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 56:10
In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word

Ephesians 6:10-18 (King James Version)
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Will you be there at the massive prayer meeting? Please vote!

Please Pray For Me

I am asking those whom I am sending this to, to PLEASE PRAY for me very much as for
the past two days I have gotten bad pains in my bladder area and my right side.. and now
am sick at my stomach. It seems like the symptoms of a kidney stone. I also have the
chills and am in NEED for the LORD JESUS to touch me and to heal me. I know that to
those I am sending this to, that you shall truly fast and pray for me.. to pray without
ceasing. Also, there came word yesterday that threatens to dramatically lower my
financial income.. it was unexpected. So as your Brother in Christ, I ask with all of my
heart for much fasting and praying.
In Christ,
Robert

Administrator
Staff Member
We'll lift you up in prayer Robert. God bless you.

BE FAITHFUL! Jesus Christ holds all power above ALL things so sleep in peace

Administrator
Staff Member
Reminder of the prayer meeting this Saturday.

Be there! Be blessed

I'll think of you all and send a flare prayer or two - I'll be at a birthday party. Hope to catch the 3rd one!

Robert, I'll be praying for your health and that you will be free of pain soon.

:)
fww

Much needed Prayer Please !

My Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Please pray for me as I live in an apartment complex where there are certain neighbors causing noise disturbances late at night and it is not constant, but sporadic. I have tried to talk to them, but to no avail. I have contacted the landlord, yet he says that unless he hears it during the day, there is no proof. Please pray that this evil will end as I am losing much sleep and the little I do get, is very irratated . I cannot move as I have no funds to afford anything more.. I am disabled . I would also ask that you would please keep my health in much prayer as well as my finances too.

The Lord hears the prayers of His saints, especially in numbers. I thank each one of you ahead of time for your prayers.

In Christ,
Robert

fightngwrmwood said:
I'll think of you all and send a flare prayer or two - I'll be at a birthday party. Hope to catch the 3rd one!

Robert, I'll be praying for your health and that you will be free of pain soon.

:)
fww
Thank you fww for praying for me,.. may the Lord bless you tremendously for doing so !

In Christ,
Robert

I am praying now.... Lord revive your church in the west. O Lord send a revival of Christian faith in our world today. Lord give wisdom to our leaders. Let righteousness arise. Let faith begin to spring up, in every tribe and nation...... O Lord we need you....we want you.....come and heal our nations....Lord Jesus raise up men/women of passion and faith, to turn our nations back to you....O God our hope is in you....We join our hearts, we join our prayers, to lift up Jesus..... Lord in your faith we come against all modern delusions that have invaded us....O God arise......let your/our enemy's be scattered.
Amen amen amen Hear our prayers today, dear heavenly father. We pray at your behest, we pray according to your will.
Lord hear us.

Sorry bout last night...i reformatted my PC and forgot to install flashplayer. lol just a mess up. Should be able to make it to the next one...

God bless

What a wonderful and precious occasion to meet together to pray. The Psalmist cried "OThou that hearest prayer" The prayer meeting held on this site last Saturday found a heavenly target. The Lord God Almighty.

We are aware that the situation in the Western Church, cries out for Spiritual Revival. Only God can help us. Our joining together in prayer last Saturday made an impact in spiritual realms. Never underestimate the power of our prayers.

Jesus prayed regularly, and daily. The Apostle exhorted to "pray without ceasing". It is our pleasure to follow such example, in this our day and generation.

Robert, I lift up your name now before the Lord. I pray that Jesus will change things in your life and circumstances. I am praying that you will be blessed......in His Name.

For all others who visit this board too, who are sick, or downhearted for what ever reason. We lift you up in Jesus today, and we pray that you will be healed and blessed, encouraged and uplifted.

"Our God is able to Deliver us" This word of faith still applies today. Take heart. Call upon Him, we stand with you in our prayers.

Administrator
Staff Member
As always, the 2nd massive prayer meeting was awesome because of our awesome Savior Jesus Christ. I am already thinking of the 3rd massive prayer next, but first I need to look into a better chat program that is more stable.

God bless

We can have a #th meeting to. Thanks prayer meeting was awsome!!!!
Tanx Chad for your obedience. God is god in all his promises. He do answer in time of trouble!

You're right! We have to put on our helmet and our armor and we have to hold our shield to glance off the burning arrows of SATAN!