• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Marriage of the Lamb and those who are invited, The 2nd Coming, Capture of beast & false Prophet & killing the rest

Loyal
The Marriage of the Lamb
And I heard a sound like the roar of a great multitude, like the rushing of many waters, and like a mighty rumbling of thunder, crying out:
“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and be glad
and give Him the glory.
For the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and His bride has made herself ready.
She was given clothing of fine linen,
bright and pure.”
For the fine linen she wears is the righteous acts of the saints.

Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

So I fell at his feet to worship him. But he told me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who rely on the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

The Rider on the White Horse

Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,c and His name is The Word of God.

The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. 15And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter.d He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

[Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet]

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of everyone slave and free, small and great.”

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse.

And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

The Express Agape of "GOD ALMIGHTY"! If YOU do not know, How to Ride a Horse my "Brothers and Sisters" in "Christ Jesus" You Will !:cool: And when the World get a Look at your "Outfit" on that "White Horse" and you might have eyes like Jesus! >>>> LOL! >>> Hello!:eyes:

The Marriage of the Lamb
And I heard a sound like the roar of a great multitude, like the rushing of many waters, and like a mighty rumbling of thunder, crying out:
“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and be glad
and give Him the glory.
For the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and His bride has made herself ready.
She was given clothing of fine linen,
bright and pure.”
For the fine linen she wears is the righteous acts of the saints.

Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

So I fell at his feet to worship him. But he told me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who rely on the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

The Rider on the White Horse

Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,c and His name is The Word of God.

The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. 15And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter.d He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

[Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet]

Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out in a loud voice to all the birds flying overhead, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and commanders and mighty men, of horses and riders, of everyone slave and free, small and great.”

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse, and against His army. But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. Both the beast and the false prophet were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. And the rest were killed with the sword that proceeded from the mouth of the One seated on the horse.

And all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

The Express Agape of "GOD ALMIGHTY"! If YOU do not know, How to Ride a Horse my "Brothers and Sisters" in "Christ Jesus" You Will !:cool: And when the World get a Look at your "Outfit" on that "White Horse" and you might have eyes like Jesus! >>>> LOL! >>> Hello!:eyes:
This is scary because no one is ready right and they go out and get random people just to fill the seats but when the Lord comes in and sees them in improper attire He casts them into outer darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth, isn' t that right? ( my interpretation) I do not have "proper attire" but want to be invited so badly I can't stand it. Like it's on my mind so much .

Loyal
This is scary because no one is ready right and they go out and get random people just to fill the seats but when the Lord comes in and sees them in improper attire He casts them into outer darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth, isn' t that right? ( my interpretation) I do not have "proper attire" but want to be invited so badly I can't stand it. Like it's on my mind so much .
Now if there is a bride for the wedding, the bride and the quest are not the same. What wedding have you ever been to, that the bride and the invitied quest are the same person. That do not even fit. That is why I wonder sometimes, i'm I reading a different book! And "christians" get mad at me, if i bring up such things! If you got this thinking wrong, a lttle leaven spoils the whole thought! From the front to the back. And "Christ4ever". Added something to The Rapture thought that had to be from. "GOD" revealed in "Jesus Christ"! And their is no excitement atleast on talkJesus but i know "shockwaves" were felt by theologians through out the whole world! Especially in these times, of so much expectations.

especially if you are a student of the bible. And not of regurgitation.

Now if there is a bride for the wedding, the bride and the quest are not the same. What wedding have you ever been to, that the bride and the invitied quest are the same person. That do not even fit. That is why I wonder sometimes, i'm I reading a different book! And "christians" get mad at me, if i bring up such things! If you got this thinking wrong, a lttle leaven spoils the whole thought! From the front to the back. And "Christ4ever". Added something to The Rapture thought that had to be from. "GOD" revealed in "Jesus Christ"! And their is no excitement atleast on talkJesus but i know "shockwaves" were felt by theologians through out the whole world! Especially in these times, of so much expectations.

especially if you are a student of the bible. And not of regurgitation.
yeah I am of regurgitation. Thanks. I give up. Nick? Where's Nick?