• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

..make sure seniors know it is time to commit suicide..

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with this act of barbarism from our congress.. and forward the information.

By Charlie Sykes

Story Created: Jul 22, 2009
Story Updated: Jul 22, 2009

Mandatory under Obamacare...

I think, given that the member of Congress who drafted H.R. 3200 read and take seriously people like Klien, Yglesias, and Singer, we should be very troubled by Section 1233 of H.R. 3200. The section, titled “Advanced Care Planning Consultation” requires senior citizens to meet at least every 5 years with a doctor or nurse practitioner to discuss dying with dignity.

The section requires that they talk to their doctor, not a lawyer, about living wills, durable healthcare powers of attorney, hospice, etc. Given the progressive intelligentsia already being on the record in favor of euthanizing the elderly, it is no small leap to see where the Democrats are headed with this.

Legally forcing senior citizens to have “death with dignity schedules every few years is just another way to say the government wants to make sure seniors know it is time to commit suicide to save the system money.

And saving any medical system through encouraged deaths of the elderly or unborn is not a medical system worth having. The Hippocratic Oath requires doctors to “do no harm.” That’s meant toward the patient, not the costs to the government.

You can copy & paste this below to view and read the actual bill:

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf

From h.r. bill 3200, Pages 425-426:

regarding advance care planning,

if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such consultation shall include the following:

‘‘(A) An explanation by the practitioner of advance care planning, including key questions and considerations, important steps, and suggested people to talk to.

‘‘(B) An explanation by the practitioner of advance directives, including living wills and durable powers of attorney, and their uses.
‘‘(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.
‘‘(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list of national and State-specific resources to assist consumers and their families with advance care planning, including the national toll-free hotline, the advance care planning clearinghouses, and State legal service organizations (including those funded through the Older Americans Act of 1965).
‘‘(E) An explanation by the practitioner of the continuum of end-of-life services and supports available, including palliative care and hospice, and benefits for such services and supports that are available under this title.

Contact your legislators and senators and tell them if they sign off on this bill,
the consequences will be an assurance of them being voted out of office.

I live in Canada, and I was actually quite excited when Obama came into office. I truly thought he would do your country some good. Now, my goodness, he makes all the others look like saints. The more I hear of his activities, the more appalled I become.

Not good.

I live in Canada, and I was actually quite excited when Obama came into office. I truly thought he would do your country some good. Now, my goodness, he makes all the others look like saints. The more I hear of his activities, the more appalled I become.

Not good.
There were quite a large number of people who felt the same. Honestly- they fell for his charisma because he is doing just what he promised during the election. At this pace the damage to the US economy and democracy will soon be irreparable .

There were quite a large number of people who felt the same. Honestly- they fell for his charisma because he is doing just what he promised during the election. At this pace the damage to the US economy and democracy will soon be irreparable .

Yes, I can see that happening. And unfortunately, the man's just getting started.

Very scary.

Shocking!

And he once said he was a christian!To be honest with you,I believe he is part of the preparing the way for the anti-christ!We truly need to pray for his soul!With his abortion bills and now this he is a "murderer"in Gods eyes,and without repentance,we all know where he will go!Jesus help this Lost soul to repent and do the right things for our country!This is a Nation founded on Christianity!Contrary to what Obama said!God will win!He always does!Wrath will come on our nation in a mighty Big way,thats why we need to pray!Forgive us Lord!Help our Nation turn from their wicked ways!In Jesus Name I pray!Sister.

Not good.

Actually, I would submit that the more we hear, the more his true colors are showing
for who he has always been. His senate voting record was the most liberal. He's just being who
he's always been. Only now people are realizing the real truth of it.

In a word.. deceived.. is what happened to the voters..
as well as "chasing after what their itching ears wanted to hear".

Hopefully, by next election, voters will come out and make a change in the direction we're currently going.

Swell little document....

After plodding through the fascist travesty of justice that is cap and trade, I don't have the energy to plod through the health "care" bill.

I know something on page 16 will render private insurance all but illegal by regulating it to death (confirmed - read that far at least).

I know there's supposed to be something in the 500's about making it nationally "required" under "revised HIPA" or some such that 1) any girl 13+ can get birth control from any medical facility without her parents' knowledge or consent and 2) same goes for abortions. I *think* the Republicans opposing this bill managed to get most of that language out of the current (final?) draft, but I'm not sure.

I wasn't aware of the "death with dignity" bit, but I'm not at all surprised.

75% of the adults polled on the street don't know that America has three branches of government or what those branches are supposed to do. 95% cannot name their Senators or Congressmen. (Gallup poll, fall 2008) We kept looking outside our borders for enemies with guns. We should have been looking inside for enemies with...books.

Our media runs our news as Disciples of Saul Alinsky, and we have a communist non-citizen president. It does not surprise me that America is on the edge of collapse. We are *the* ally of Israel, which means we pretty much have to go down before they are attacked in full force.

Oh by the way: Doctors in the United States have not been required to take the Hippocratic Oath for a while now.

Last edited:
i find funny how we are blaiming obama. the people that voted for him in the namesake of more money is the issue. god allowed many warnings that were aired publically about the man. but the promise of more money got the white man votes and the fact that he is black and the black people are tired of being oppressed by the white man ha a lot to do with it aswell.

there were warnings posted even on christian websites. yet the mighty dollar bill and he promise of more of it took toll. i wonder how many claiming christians ignored the warnings. as i stated i will not claim him to be the anti christ on another thrad. i have always stated that i did not feel that he was the right man for the job and people should not have voted for him.

Last edited:
I did not vote for him but I must suffer the consequences of him. It is not easy seeing what is happening to my country. Do not forget that almost 1/2 of the people did not vote for him.
The USA has her problems and needs plenty of repentance but I feel it is a gift from God to my family and I and thus to be cherished and cared for as a good steward.

I know something on page 16 will render private insurance all but illegal by regulating it to death.

75% of the adults polled on the street don't know that America has three branches of government or what those branches are supposed to do. 95% cannot name their Senators or Congressmen. (Gallup poll, fall 2008) We kept looking outside our borders for enemies with guns. We should have been looking inside for enemies with...books.

Our media runs our news as Disciples of Saul Alinsky.

"Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict."--Saul Alinsky

It is true that if/when any private policy is altered, they must transfer over to the government care,
or face fines from the IRS.
That includes adding/removing a member, or just a change in your rates.

i find funny how we are blaiming obama. the people that voted for him in the namesake of more money is the issue. god allowed many warnings that were aired publically about the man. but the promise of more money got the white man votes and the fact that he is black and the black people are tired of being oppressed by the white man had a lot to do with it aswell.

as i stated i will not claim him to be the anti christ on another thrad. i have always stated that i did not feel that he was the right man for the job and people should not have voted for him.

I don't think it's funny at all.
And please stop with the oppressed black man by the white man.. garbage.
After having been founded by 'white slave owners', the United States government has more colored individuals
of all races within its ranks, than any other government in history'! You sound like Rev. Wright.
I didn't see where God warned us about Obama, would you mind posting those?
And no, he's not the anti-christ. He wasn't born in the country the bible mentions.

I did not vote for him but I must suffer the consequences of him. It is not easy seeing what is happening to my country. Do not forget that almost 1/2 of the people did not vote for him.
The USA has her problems and needs plenty of repentance but I feel it is a gift from God to my family and I and thus to be cherished and cared for as a good steward.

Well said Boanerges. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree...also feel we are seeing the stage being set for the antichrist to take over the world...the world seems to be asking for "him".

I keep praying for the church and I try to share the gospel when I can to someone...we don't hear the word "repent and believe the gospel" much even in churches.

almost 1/2 the people did not even get to vote because he had already one the presidency. the scary thing is thatb 86% of this nation claims to be christians. yet money is chased even by the churches more than christ is saught after. WHO IS AMERICAS REAL GOD?? WHAT DO THE PEOPLE TRULY CHASE AFTER? WHAT IS TRULY THE TEACHING IN OUR CHURCHES TODAY? CLAIM CHRIST AND RECEIVE MATERIAL RICHES!!! THIS IS THE NON TRUTH OF OUR CHURCHES IN AMERICA TODAY!!!!!!

with that being stated i would think we should look at some fasting and prayer time for this nation and its spiritual uprising. what is taught in our public schools and our churches and on our televisions and our billboards. how much are our children in this nation exposed to before the age of 12!!!

we as true followers of christ need to stand together and pray for the lord to touch this nation.

I agree...also feel we are seeing the stage being set for the antichrist to take over the world...the world seems to be asking for "him".

I keep praying for the church and I try to share the gospel when I can to someone...we don't hear the word "repent and believe the gospel" much even in churches.

that could be because it is repent and believe in christ. the name is a huge difference. that is his name for us to proclaim.

"Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict."--Saul Alinsky

It is true that if/when any private policy is altered, they must transfer over to the government care,
or face fines from the IRS.
That includes adding/removing a member, or just a change in your rates.

I don't think it's funny at all.
And please stop with the oppressed black man by the white man.. garbage.
After having been founded by 'white slave owners', the United States government has more colored individuals
of all races within its ranks, than any other government in history'! You sound like Rev. Wright.
I didn't see where God warned us about Obama, would you mind posting those?
And no, he's not the anti-christ. He wasn't born in the country the bible mentions.

Well said Boanerges. Couldn't have said it better myself.

i am actually white but wether you want to face it or not that is why the black folks voted for him. so what you call garbage is mostly truth. weather you like it or not. sorry bro.

Last edited:
almost 1/2 the people did not even get to vote because he had already one the presidency. the scary thing is thatb 86% of this nation claims to be christians. yet money is chased even by the churches more than christ is saught after. WHO IS AMERICAS REAL GOD?? WHAT DO THE PEOPLE TRULY CHASE AFTER? WHAT IS TRULY THE TEACHING IN OUR CHURCHES TODAY? CLAIM CHRIST AND RECEIVE MATERIAL RICHES!!! THIS IS THE NON TRUTH OF OUR CHURCHES IN AMERICA TODAY!!!!!!

with that being stated i would think we should look at some fasting and prayer time for this nation and its spiritual uprising. what is taught in our public schools and our churches and on our televisions and our billboards. how much are our children in this nation exposed to before the age of 12!!!

we as true followers of christ need to stand together and pray for the lord to touch this nation.

I have been praying. I am glad others are praying too.

that could be because it is repent and believe in christ. the name is a huge difference. that is his name for us to proclaim.

We need to proclaim the true Jesus...the One who is Himself God...God the Son in the flesh...there is no other name in earth whereby men might be saved.

This is not a politically correct message.

I have been praying. I am glad others are praying too.

We need to proclaim the true Jesus...the One who is Himself God...God the Son in the flesh...there is no other name in earth whereby men might be saved.

This is not a politically correct message.
lol, that is a relief.

i am actually white but wether you want to face it or not that is why the black folks voted for him. so what you call garbage is mostly truth. weather you like it or not. sorry bro.

The "truth" is.. most white and black 'folk' voted for him because of his charisma. Especially comparied to McCain.
Much the same way JFKennedy used it to his advantage in 1960 against RMNixon.

My comment about 'garbage' was specifically at your inserting the idea of a people being oppressed.
Please give an example in the US where black people are being oppressed as you said.
Rather than just making a condescending remark about 'white' people without siting a reference.

WHO IS AMERICAS REAL GOD?
we should look at some fasting and prayer time for this nation and its spiritual uprising

When did God say to any founding father of this nation, "I will be your God, and you shall be my people." ?

ushalk, context is everything in the word, and in life. This country is founded on Christian principles..
not on a government who is suppose to worship God.

But please let us know of a schedule for prayer and fasting, and I'm sure many of us will follow your lead.

And again, please tell where you saw that God warned the US about Obama,
and on what Christian websites you mentioned you saw this also. Again, references.. rather than just bloviating.

are we all so blind that we did not see the insertions all over the internet and news of him being muslim. many people have goteen on christian websites just like this one and stated the frauds and smooth talk being false. yes there is even a couple right here on talk jesus.

I don't see how reading buffoonery online about the president being a muslim (remains to be seen) or issues concerning his birth certificate (debunked by the most credible sources, factcheck among them) or assertions about a large number of people not voting for him (completely irrelevant in any context; if only 5% of people hadn't voted him, he still would have won. If, however, 90% of people had not voted for him and he still won, THAT would be an issue worth mentioning).

The simple and indelible fact is that he's in office because God knew that him being there would accomplish his purpose. Any other discussion that ignores this fact is ignorant and not worth the time and only lends to the credibility problem far too many Christians have because of associating with fringe theories and wackjob politics. The man's morals are diametrically opposed to mine as a Christian; I pray God will save him.

As Christians we are commanded to be apologists to be ready always to give an answer. This obviates accuracy in our assessments of the world. If we subscribe to half cocked ideas and support angry and senseless issues because they sound good on Fox or from Rush or because we haven't taken the time to do our research, we're sounding brass and tinkling cymbals- lots of noise, no real substance.

For those just joining the thread, this is what it's about:

Please take the time to familiarize yourself with this act of barbarism from your congress.. and forward the information.

By Charlie Sykes

Story Created: Jul 22, 2009
Story Updated: Jul 22, 2009

Mandatory under Obamacare...

I think, given that the member of Congress who drafted H.R. 3200 read and take seriously people like Klien, Yglesias, and Singer, we should be very troubled by Section 1233 of H.R. 3200. The section, titled “Advanced Care Planning Consultation” requires senior citizens to meet at least every 5 years with a doctor or nurse practitioner to discuss dying with dignity.

The section requires that they talk to their doctor, not a lawyer, about living wills, durable healthcare powers of attorney, hospice, etc. Given the progressive intelligentsia already being on the record in favor of euthanizing the elderly, it is no small leap to see where the Democrats are headed with this.

Legally forcing senior citizens to have “death with dignity schedules every few years is just another way to say the government wants to make sure seniors know it is time to commit suicide to save the system money.

And saving any medical system through encouraged deaths of the elderly or unborn is not a medical system worth having. The Hippocratic Oath requires doctors to “do no harm.” That’s meant toward the patient, not the costs to the government.

You can copy & paste this below to view and read the actual bill:

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:h3200ih.txt.pdf

From h.r. bill 3200, Pages 425-426:

regarding advance care planning,

if, subject to paragraph (3), the individual involved has not had such a consultation within the last 5 years. Such consultation shall include the following:

‘‘(A) An explanation by the practitioner of advance care planning, including key questions and considerations, important steps, and suggested people to talk to.

‘‘(B) An explanation by the practitioner of advance directives, including living wills and durable powers of attorney, and their uses.

‘‘(C) An explanation by the practitioner of the role and responsibilities of a health care proxy.

‘‘(D) The provision by the practitioner of a list of national and State-specific resources to assist consumers and their families with advance care planning, including the national toll-free hotline, the advance care planning clearinghouses, and State legal service organizations (including those funded through the Older Americans Act of 1965).
‘‘(E) An explanation by the practitioner of the continuum of end-of-life services and supports available, including palliative care and hospice, and benefits for such services and supports that are available under this title.

Contact your legislators and senators and tell them if they sign off on this bill,

the consequences will be an assurance of them being voted out of office.

LoJ