• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Love will grow cold

Loyal
Matt 24:9; “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
Matt 24:10; At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.
Matt 24:11; Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
Matt 24:12; Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.
Matt 24:13; But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
Matt 24:14; This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

At that time... when is "that" time? I'm not sure, but I think it's very close.
Many will fall away and betray one another.... and hate one another. I wonder has there ever been period of more hate in the world than we have right now today?

False prophets will rise and will mislead many. How many churches do we have in the world today?
How many cults? Even Christian churches teaching that sin, homosexuality, fornication and adultery don't matter anymore.

Because lawlessness is increased... you can't have lawlessness without the law. The law is what defines
lawlessness. We who are saved may not be under the law, but make no mistake, everyone else is.

Most peoples love will grow cold... has there ever been a more accurate statement of the world today?
This is a generation of .. me, me, me ... less and less people are wanting to give to others, help others, commit to others.

But the one... who endures... enduring takes time. In this case it takes a life time.
You can't just endure for one hour, one day, one week, or even one year. You have to endure... til the end.

Matt 24:21; For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.

Many think we are already in the time of the tribulation and the beast, but of course we aren't yet.
There have been much worse times in the world than there are now. Yet a time is coming when it
will be the worst times the world has ever seen, and ever will see.

Rev 11:2; Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months.
Rev 11:3; And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
Rev 11:4; These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

The 42 months mentioned here. Also mentioned as 1,260 days are both equal to 3 1/3 years.
This is the first half of the tribulation. Things will be really bad then. But not as bad as things are
going to get.

Rev 13:4; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”
Rev 13:5; There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.
Rev 13:6; And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.

At the end of this 42 months, the beast arrives. It says this in two different places.

Rev 11:7; When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them.

Rev 13:1;And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.
Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names.

Rev 13:4; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”
Rev 13:5; There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him.

Just like the two witnesses that came before him, the beast also has authority for 42 months.
( 3 1/2 years) This is known as the "great" tribulation. This is "that" time mentioned in Matt 24:21;
The worst time the earth has ever known.

Loyal
The beast himself will be an actual man. Not an idea or a government.
Everything Satan does, he tries to copy from God.
The beast will be a counterfeit "Jesus". A counterfeit god to worship. Just like Jesus was a real man, so will the beast be a real man.
This isn't to say he won't influence and guide the world governments, much like Hitler did in Nazi Germany.
Another reason we know he will be actual man, is because in Rev 19:20; and Rev 20:10; it says the beast will be thrown into the
lake of fire. You can't throw an abstract ideology like a political government into the lake of fire. But a man can be put there.
Also Satan is actual person also. Some try to describe him also as some abstract ideology of sin. But we see that Satan himself
will also be thrown into the lake of fire. ( Rev 20;10; )