• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Love The Children

In today's society , many families have been under attack , and many broken apart for many reasons . This has left allot of children , and teenagers , with a feeling of abandament , and confusion . This has been a weapon used against our young people by satan himself . We as a christian family need to be a place for these young people to turn to . Many Moms have been left behind to raise and provide for their children , and men have been also . Either way , our people need help , and our youth need guidance !
I am making a call to men to take the time , and try to fill in some of the empty places in the young people's live's . In them holds our future , as they will soon be the strenght of the body . I made this call to men because too many men have been idle , and ineffective in the church . The women , and children need our help ! Now is the time for the mighty men to arise from their slumber , and say .... [ Lord , Send Me , For I Am Willing ] God bless you all !
BROTHERSINARMST4G

Thank you Jesuslovesyou ... This is a very important issue I think . GBU
Brother :love: :boy_hug:

I thought this was a good post also . Come on men . Respond to this . What do you think ? Brother :confused:

Good post brother. Jesus said not to hinder the children from coming to Him.
Luke 18:15-17
15*One day some parents brought their little children to Jesus so he could touch them and bless them, but the disciples told them not to bother him. 16*Then Jesus called for the children and said to the disciples, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 17*I assure you, anyone who doesn’t have their kind of faith will never get into the Kingdom of God.”

Hebrews 10:23-25
23*Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24*and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25*not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
One of our(my wife and I) favorite things to do is to minister in the youth detention centers around NC. We have a blast doing it and get to witness Jesus touch and change many young people. We have witnessed the Power of the Holy Spirit manifest and work more in a group of troubled teens than we have seen in many a church service. I think when we do what Jesus said to do, we will witness Him working. Isaiah 61 expresses the ministry of Jesus and to many of the people He ministers to.

Thanks for stirring me up brother.

Thanks Jiggy , and Soldier . You both are very active strong witnesses for Jesus Christ ! We definately need more stand up and be counted MEN like you guys ! God Bless you both , my Mighty Brothers in Christ ! Brother Mike

I am a single dad of two daughters 12 and 13. I have pretty much taken complete care of them by myself for 5 years. Their mother has a lot of problems and I pray for her. I have a son who will be 15 soon. He lives halfway across the country. I confess I neglected staying in touch with him for quite a while. I love all 3 of my children. While a majority of single parents are women, there are a lot of us men who are relying on God to pull us through. But you are right, it is time for men to step up to the plate and love on their children. Tell them "I love you", hug them, spend time with them and just talk to them.

Children are a wonderful gift from God,
Jeff

Right on Brother! I hope there are some men who are willing to help. The other day I was at a Bible book store and there was a little card that said"A real man will follow the Lord." I thought that was neat. Well anyway your right men need to help too.
God bless you Brother.

I am not a man, but I do believe what you say is awesome. I feel the sincerity and longing for the truth in your thread. Children these days are abandoned in so many ways, they try filling that emptiness up with things that may last for one day, and effect them for the rest of their lives. I never tried to fill any empty spaces when I was young, I always had a guilty concious and couldn't bring myself to do it, I was too afraid, but I lived with my mother, and she had no dicipline at all. None, so I was free to do as I pleased. Now that I live with my dad, I love it. They have rules, and boundaries, and dicipline, and chores, and things that make me feel like a kid instead of me making my own decisions. In that way, my mother abandoned me, and I know there are a lot worse cases out there than me, but, just to let you know, Good Job! Keep it Up!

God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm a man (good guess folks) but not a father (maybe a 'yet'?)

I'd like to try to add one to brother's great post. Consider what GOD told us in the Bible. He said His Word is like spiritual food. We need to feed our children and even those not ours but close to us this Word of GOD, the spiritual food or else they starve. In the spiritual sense, they become lost and deceived, abandoned, etc. Would you let your children starve from food for their physical body? No. So do not let them starve spirtually either. Don't fool yourself with excessive busienss hours (which I do too now), excuses, or even grudge against the husband or wife that left you.

Praise Jesus

Chad , you have added to the thread ! So have all the others who responded . For every man who stands up and takes their place in the Lord , another servant is sent to protect the women and children . May we learn to walk in strength , and humility . Mike

To all you Men, Dads, and Fathers in faith out there. . . Thank you for stepping out and taking responsebility on!
Thanks for taking your part in the creation serious and thank you for Understanding, Listening, turning your weaknesses into strengh, enjoying your relationship with your God, thanks for admitting mistakes, for strong shoulders to cry on, for all the Love you can give as Brothers, Husbands and Fathers. . .
Thank you for going on your knees, having the desire to want to be all the man God intended you to be,. . .
I am very happy to submit as a wife, mother and woman under that leadership, blessed by the Hand of our Lord God Almighty :love:
phew. . .had to get that out

God can use you.

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Matthew 12:50

Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:9

In the :love: of Christ JESUS, Our LORD, Yeshua :boy_hug:

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
In today's society , many families have been under attack , and many broken apart for many reasons . This has left allot of children , and teenagers , with a feeling of abandament , and confusion . This has been a weapon used against our young people by satan himself . We as a christian family need to be a place for these young people to turn to . Many Moms have been left behind to raise and provide for their children , and men have been also . Either way , our people need help , and our youth need guidance !
I am making a call to men to take the time , and try to fill in some of the empty places in the young people's live's . In them holds our future , as they will soon be the strenght of the body . I made this call to men because too many men have been idle , and ineffective in the church . The women , and children need our help ! Now is the time for the mighty men to arise from their slumber , and say .... [ Lord , Send Me , For I Am Willing ] God bless you all !
BROTHERSINARMST4G