LOVE ONE ANOTHER! Passage of the day.

To all,

Love one another!!
Today and everyday let's ask ourselves what that means.
Everyone is someone's child, no matter their age. Everyone has some imperfection, no matter their age.
If we all are growing and at different paces, then may we learn love and patience for all people while they are going through their growth stages.
No one knows their end.
No one knows their beginning.
But everyone knows the great feeling of love when it hits them.
Keep that feeling in your hearts and duplicate and multiply that everyday so everyone who meets you can feel it.
It's not about when is everybody gonna love one another.
It's about when are YOU gonna start loving one another.
People see the consistent then they will eventually do the same.
Love one another.



2 JOHN 1:4-6

Grace and peace,
 
eseoghenchoice,

Blessings to you.

Are you a believer in GOD through Jesus Christ, knowing Jesus Christ is the son of GOD??
I ask to you first because GOD tells me to in the BIBLE.
Then I ask so that I can see where we have a common ground to be able to answer your question.


I await your answer.


Grace and Peace
 
Back
Top