• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

lost my husband very sad

please pray for me on the 6th nov i lost my husband he was ataxi driver some just got into his taxi and shot him through the back of his head iam so confused i realy dont understand why he was not voilent person he was achild of GOD I miss him iam still waiting for him to come back please pray for me and fam it is hard to know his voice will be still tersia

So sorry!!

Hi I am so sorry about your loss and the way it happened.No noone can understand why this happened in such a horrible way.I am a young widow also..its been 12 yrs.My husband also died suddenly he was 39,I was 37.It was a shock bit my circumstances were alot different.He was not walking with the Lord so in a way I was relieved.He was in a cult but the Lord told me to stand on his promises and pray for him and in the end God was Faithful..he took him home!!He got him back on his death bed!!He is a Faithful God he will do what he says he will do.As for your loss yes it is very hard and sudden and in such a horrible way.I hope they get the person who did it.but know even in this God was there and he will be there for you also.He has plans for you that he has not revealed to you yet.But over time he will!!I promise you that!!Draw close to Him he will comfort you..and eventually your heart will be healed.Let Jesus be your husband now..he will take care of you as he has me for these past 12 yrs.He has big plans for me..including a husband and a ministry together.So you will be in my prayers.GBU and let Jesus hold you and comfort you.And he will shine thru you one day!!Love,Sister(Sandy).

I am very sorry to hear. I understand exactly what it feel like. My grandfather also died a month ago but I will pray for you. You are in my prayers. May God bless you and your family.

please pray for me on the 6th nov i lost my husband he was ataxi driver some just got into his taxi and shot him through the back of his head iam so confused i realy dont understand why he was not voilent person he was achild of GOD I miss him iam still waiting for him to come back please pray for me and fam it is hard to know his voice will be still tersia

Tersia, i am so very sorry for your loss. no words are good enough to take away your pain and loss, i pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort you and the family. i do thank God that he is a child of God and is with Jesus, i know that part is a comfort to you all. i pray the the Lord will help you all through each coming day until he calls us home. praying God's blessings over you.:girl_hug:

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your husband. Remember that you cannot ever loose something that we trust in our Father's hands. I will be praying for you my friend.

May the peace of the Lord be upon you and your family my sister in the mighty name of Jesus

sorry to hear about this beloved. Our Lord Jesus Christ comfort and strengthen you.

Lord i pray for your comfort and strength. May you be near and be with them in their sorrow. Thank you for you will never leave them nor forsake them. In Jesus name. Amen

Pray the Holy Spirit comforts you and never leaves you. God is in control of all our lives. No matter what, he loves you more than anyone could ever love you. You will see your loved one again when
you go to the father. God Bless you and hold on to God tightly. I will keep you & your family in my prayers.

jpv

So Very Sorry

I too know what it is like to have someone taken very suddenly. I will keep you in my prayers.

Greetings in Jesus name just want to say thanx people its two years now God has been carring me and fam still missing my husband. Me doing fine its great to my Lord and savior

I'm glad to here you are doing well. I lost my brother 11 months ago and the pain is deep. I've never lost a spouse but I'm sure it could be very difficult.

God bless you and your family.

I'm glad to here you are doing well. I lost my brother 11 months ago and the pain is deep. I've never lost a spouse but I'm sure it could be very difficult.

God bless you and your family.
Were would I be without God. I. So bless to have a safety net of my children. People who pray me through. Plz don't stop praying. For us I do the same. Toninght our week of prayer start at churh 730 south african time be bless

Greetings in Jesus name just want to say thanx people its two years now God has been carring me and fam still missing my husband. Me doing fine its great to my Lord and savior

I just noticed this post now, what a heartbreaking ordeal you went through! I did a prayer for you and your family that God blesses, comforts and heals you with His awesome grace and peace!

Administrator
Staff Member

Sister please forgive me as I just saw your two year old thread. I will be praying for you as I can imagine how deep your pain is, but praise God for your brief testimony of Him carrying you through the pain.

Our God sent His Son to die on a cross to bear our iniquities. He understands loss.

God bless you.

Staff Member
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds
Psalm 147:3

The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth
Psalm 145:18

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

Thank You Lord for carrying Tersia through this time of loss and for being with her.
Thank You for her testimony of Your love supporting her over the past two years.
May she continue to cling to Your unfailing promises and rest in Your love

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38

just saw your post and wanted to say God has a plan even if we dont see it now GOD HAS A PLAN . I am glad to know that you r sticking close to the Lord in this time and pray His grace fill your house and soul ..May his peace go before you in all you do in Jesus name ..Rev T.S

I pray God continues to comfort and strengthen you always. God knows how you are feeling,he is faithful and he will never leave you nor forsake you sis. Praying