• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Loss Of A Little Sister

Active
Many years ago I heard a song on radio that I've never forgotten. I remember only
a few lines of the lyrics. They go sort of like this:

Mommy, why are you crying?
And Daddy, why are you so blue?
And why are there flowers all over the room?
And who's the nice man,
With the scars in his hands,
Leading Tina out of her room?

You really have to hear that song set to music and vocals to fully appreciate its
sentiment.
_

Active
Many years ago I heard a song on radio that I've never forgotten. I remember only
a few lines of the lyrics. They go sort of like this:

Mommy, why are you crying?
And Daddy, why are you so blue?
And why are there flowers all over the room?
And who's the nice man,
With the scars in his hands,
Leading Tina out of her room?

You really have to hear that song set to music and vocals to fully appreciate its
sentiment.
_
What brings it to mind now? Did you lose a sister?

Active
Whim.

No.
_
You just remembered a song? That's it? I don't mean to offend...Its just that my cognition skills are way down today. Still fighting for healing though. I lost a little sister when I was about thirteen....I never met her, but it was my fault...My mother told me so.

Loyal
You just remembered a song? That's it? I don't mean to offend...Its just that my cognition skills are way down today. Still fighting for healing though. I lost a little sister when I was about thirteen....I never met her, but it was my fault...My mother told me so.
That was a bit foolish of her to tell you that. It can cause all kinds of emotional upheavals that are very unhealthy. Even if you accidentally ran into her, knocking her down, and causing a mis carriage, you should never have been blamed.

Active
That was a bit foolish of her to tell you that. It can cause all kinds of emotional upheavals that are very unhealthy. Even if you accidentally ran into her, knocking her down, and causing a mis carriage, you should never have been blamed.
Yeah It did cause a lot of "damage". It's done with now though. Later I learned my mothers history....That made it soo easy to forgive that woman....Her hurts made mine so small and insignificant....I was super blessed to learn her history.