• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Lord help.me thatbIndo.not get diarrhea today or need to run to the bathroom ,thanks Abba !

I have been having bouts of diarrhea very badly. Lord help me. Lord let it stop. Lord let me eat later without any effects of diarrhea. Thanks for this Father,hy authority of Jesus,amen.,John B.

Loyal
Your symptoms Might be due to a sensitivity to something in your diet. Dairy products / gluten in wheat . Gastrointestinal system.

Thanks all for praying. I have been dealing with this over a month now. I ask you keep praying for me. God bless each of you,John

I am thinking and reading on vegan foods and may tryceating more vegan abd see if that helps.

Loyal
I am thinking and reading on vegan foods and may tryceating more vegan abd see if that helps.

Have you checked in with a doctor? If you're on some kind of treatment that Could cause your symptoms -- he / she should know what's going on with you. Your bio info says you're 60. Not old enough for Medicare.

Veggan doesn't provide nutriants found in meat.

How much water do you drink? And dairy will aggrevate the very loose stools you're experiencing. You're in San Antonio and I'm near Taylor. In other words, you're not in a country with poor water quality.

I'm speaking from the perspective of being older than you and having had gastro problems for Years.

However -- having loose stools Does make it hard to Get to a Dr. cause you're having to stick close to your house -- bathroom.

And a Month with those symptoms isn't doing your body any good. Aren't you loosing weight in this process?

Obviously you have a computer -- use Google or some other search engine to type in your symptoms and see what 'they' say.

No it is not a medical issue. It is more from my diet. So I am trying to figure out what gets my gastro irritated. Thanks for the input. But I do ask you keep praying for me. I also notice if I fast a day or more it makes it worse. Because sometimes I would just not eat and drink fluids.

Loyal
No it is not a medical issue. It is more from my diet. So I am trying to figure out what gets my gastro irritated. Thanks for the input. But I do ask you keep praying for me. I also notice if I fast a day or more it makes it worse. Because sometimes I would just not eat and drink fluids.

So -- what Has your diet been like over the years. As the saying goes -- we Are what we Eat / drink. Maybe it's your gall bladder acting up. Fried foods can do that -- spicy foods -- glutten can do that (wheat in foods / breads, etc. cereal ) My niece had trouble with that for a long time. Her diet was adjusted and problems disappeared.

My diet is balanced and normal ,not much fried foods or French fries or fast food burgers. I eat pizza at times, mostly pastas with marinara , lots of chicken. Occasionally a cold cuts Italian but rarely. Yesterday I got a veggie pizza loaded.

Everyone keep praying for me that when I eat I do not get cramps or diarrhea tonight or anytime from now on. I thank you for praying. God bless you all,John

Loyal
I've also wondered if you have Crone's or 'what it's called when a person's system goes back and forth from 'one to the other' over time.

And sometimes -- getting older -- our bodies just don't behave any more. And I also do a lot of chicken and fish.

That's a good prayer request.