• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

looks good to me

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Loyal Member
I am finding it comfortable here @Chopper. People do seem to be loving in their posts, for the most part. I also enjoy all the things I'm learning already:smile:
That's great Denise. I'm glad you like it here. It's people like you and your good attitude that make any Forum fun to be in. There's a time to be funny and a time to be serious.

Loyal Member
So you quit going to church.....Christians are doing that by the thousands...Wonder why? Christians quit church to follow after the truth...only my opinion
Perhaps they are hungry and thirsty and must leave the barren places for richer pastures where they can be fed by the Master:

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled"

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" John 10:27

Loyal Member
Perhaps they are hungry and thirsty and must leave the barren places for richer pastures where they can be fed by the Master:

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled"

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" John 10:27
When I was younger I thought it was necessary to go to church to grow.Then I learned that too many churches are asleep and its necessary to go out from them to learn to abide in Him