• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Looking for new friends

Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany. I truly surrendered to God about five years ago, and it has been an interesting journey so far. I have a bad past, which has made it hard for me to interact with christians in my local church. I can be a little socially awkward, with some trust issues. I guess I signed up here, to meet new christian friends that I can form friendships with, that we can support and mutually encourage each other, but without the awkwardness of being in person. I'm a writer, so the internet has always been a good platform to express myself. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Staff Member
Hello Tiffany! Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Your naming of yourself reminded me of the Matthew West song!
Like in his song, you are no longer defined by the wreckage left behind!
So, while you're here....no worries :)

I hope you find Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus to fellowship with, laugh with, cry with, pray with and most especially grow in Jesus with while here at TJ. You've found a really good OL Christian Community here and if you have any questions. Please just ask.

Once again be welcome @Hellomynameis___ :thumbsup:
YBIC
C4E
<><

Staff Member
None of us came out of the womb running....:D so it is with us now. Slowly learning to walk. Hopefully with fewer falls then when we were babies! :rolleyes:

It's a process which takes time, but we have help along the way. Not only by having each other, but most especially with the Holy Spirit that truly resides in us. As you've started to notice. We at times we have a kind of clash between cultures. The old with the new. Understanding these will happen, goes a long way towards moving past the road bumps that we come across in our life.

One way is by starting new habits. Devotionals, reading the Word, praying, etc. All important and necessary when first starting out. The Adversary doesn't like that you've joined the other side. So he'll do whatever he can to try and get you back. Not that I believe he can, if you truly believe that Jesus Christ is Lord of your Life. The victory is already won in Jesus, but there will be battles along the way that we all have to fight. Yet in each one you will find yourself growing all the more in Jesus! You'll be even more wonderful and loving than you are now! :thumbsup:
YBIC
C4E
<><

Staff Member
Greetings Tiffany @Hellomynameis___

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Enjoy the forum and online fellowship.

Your past is now behind you....you can move forward in Christ's strength knowing He is with you.
Praise the Lord!

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Loyal
Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany. I truly surrendered to God about five years ago, and it has been an interesting journey so far. I have a bad past, which has made it hard for me to interact with christians in my local church. I can be a little socially awkward, with some trust issues. I guess I signed up here, to meet new christian friends that I can form friendships with, that we can support and mutually encourage each other, but without the awkwardness of being in person. I'm a writer, so the internet has always been a good platform to express myself. I look forward to getting to know you all.

We live in a miserable world, but for that reason we have surrendered to Him. That we have been born again means that we have had a new beginning. We were born naturally into a place of sin and all of us have a bad history, some probably worse than others, but God see our frailties and our weaknesses and if we will let Him, He will help us to move on from there...

"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matt 26:41

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to our community Tiffany, glad you're here. God bless you