• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Look Up To God

Look up to God
There are many times when we’re
Upset, when nobody can see.
We want to love, we need support.
Can someone please help me?
We need to learn to love our enemies
And all our different friends.
God’s the only one who truly loves us
And His love will never end!
When we are down, we need a hand
And no one’s there to lend one,
We are upset, we hide it in
And pretend there is none.
We lose all hope, now it’s the end,
But there is still one chance.
Look up to God and feel His love
And get back you assurance,
Renew your hope, regain your love,
Be happy and don’t pout.
For God is there, remember Him
He gives you the way out!

-Tanya Maksimov- January 26, 2005

Princess,
Your poem is absolutely so wonderful! I simply love it! I felt those words while I was reading because we often pass through painful situations and we don't ask for people's help. We feel forsaken and lost, hopeless and drowned into darkness. But God is the one who reshapes our lives and gives us strength to face everything!
Thanks for posting it!

God bless you
Christina

Sure Thanks, I forgot that I wrote it. I wrote if for a school project and forgot about it. Yesterday I was sort of feeling down and my sister wanted to look through my poetry. That’s when I read it. It totally brightened my day. It’s so amazing how God works. God bless you sister, bye
Your sis, Tanya

Princess487 said:
Sure Thanks, I forgot that I wrote it. I wrote if for a school project and forgot about it. Yesterday I was sort of feeling down and my sister wanted to look through my poetry. That’s when I read it. It totally brightened my day. It’s so amazing how God works. God bless you sister, bye
Your sis, Tanya

Yes, Princess, you are right.Just thinking at God make us happy! I simply start to smile every morning when I wake up and look at the sunshine. And the first thing I do is to thank the Lord for the night that have passed and ask for His help in that new day :love: It's awesome how He does all the things for me. In many situations, I cannot find any solution at all even I stay and think hours and hours and hours... But in the most unexpected moment, God helps me and solves everything! He is so merciful and loving with me and with all of us!!

GOD BLESS
Christina

Thank you 487 . You are gifted in so many ways ! Thanks for sharing with us . Brother Mike

Princess 487,

Thanks for sharing your relationship with God.
Christine said just "thinking at God makes us happy."

May I add that God is closer than our next breath and rememering the Lord and talking to Him with our thoughts is the mindset of prayer without ceasing.
When my mind has been straying from God as if on its own in the world, the Lord wakes me to remember Him and I then start talking with God instead of myself—
(When absent and sinking and then being drawn back, I sometimes show respect and reverence I pray the Lord's Prayer to center my mind before talking like a close friend to God).

I also find that if i am mindful of the Presence of the Lord in my converstions with Him, I can perceive His response in the external things drawing my attention when centered in the Lord as I watch and listen.

johnscot

Last edited:
Thats a relly really really good poem...I loved reading it...
thats true what you wrote "But there is still one chance.
Look up to God and feel His love"...Mybe I should start doing that again,would be a good idea....(i think)...somehoe I can relate on the poem...
thanks for sharing...Kara :love: