• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Lonely

I am a 15 year old girl. I battle making friends in my classes. People say that I have "an aura" around me because I take my religion too far but Christ is all I live. I don't battle anywhere but in school to make friends. I have this hurt from being bullied when I was younger and have never really had friends in my classes after I accepted Jesus.
The last month everything that can go wrong has and I know this is just a test of God but I need strength and just 1 christian like me to come to my school to take away this lonelimess. Please pray for I am slowly getting depressed. Pray that God will send someone to me to be there for me in school. Thank you

Alica , Try the teen bible study . Get in touch with princess487 about the starting times . You are not alone here at talkjesus . Brother Mike :love:

Dearest beloved, there is no friend as good as Jesus, He's all we,ve got, alot of earthly friends will always let us down, be focus, be determined, rmber, what a priviledge we have to call Him friend, even though He is our Father and our king, Jesus is more than enough, i will join u to pray, but needless i say, u need to let go of past hurt,God will send that true friend ur way.God loves u and so do i

Special Friend John13:21-26

God'sbaby said:
Dearest beloved, there is no friend as good as Jesus, He's all we ve' :love: got, alot of earthly friends will always let us down, be focus, be determined, rmber, what a priviledge we have to call Him friend, even though He is our Father and our king, Jesus is more than enough, i will join u to pray, but needless i say, u need to let go of past hurt,God will send that true friend ur way.God loves u and so do i
John 13;21-26 :love:

Thanks for all your prayers. The friend thing has stopped bothering me just as much but pls pray for my heartache see I was date raped about a year and a half ago by a satanist (or as far as I know now he is) at the time i didn't knw his intentions and he pretended to be christian.
Today my wounds were scratched open by an anti-rape advertisement i saw on tv. I forgave him but only thre Jesus's amazing help but I still feel really really hurt.

Hey Alicia, Well they said it all, Hope you got my email, or PM. Thanks brother Mike for suggesting her to come to Me. Yes, I would love to see you in the Teen Bible Discussions. remember, real friends are people that are bringing you closer to God, in school most times you cant find real onces. I wish you the best. bye bye
God bless you, Tanya

Know that you're not alone, but you have the greatest on your side. The Lord said He will never forsake you. He suround you with His love and guide you all the way. Be strong. God goes with you all the way. Alicia you are blessed!!!!!!!!!

Hi Alicia! :love:

I'm a little younger than you, but I hope I can offer you some words of encouragement. I have been so lonely since I was very little and with the time, I didn't care anymore about that. As I were always busy with so many things, I spent the moments of solitude writing, listening to music, watching Tv, playing and many other other activities like these. But the more I could feel this loneliness, the more I was suffering more. I understand yout feelings very well. It's difficult to stay in a class room and to talk to nobody, that's obvious. But remeber you have a Friend that will NEVER abandon you :Jesus. He is always everywhere for you, He is ready to sustain you , to give you strength to bear any pain and He will destroy the sorrow from your heart. Be sure that He will help you!!!! I'm telling you this from my own experince.
Since I discovered God, my life changed in many different ways. I tried so hard to find real friends because I had no one to talk...but all was in vain. I kept praying , even much more and now I can say that God has offered me what I truly wanted :REAL FRIENDS. I have a wonderful classmate that knows everything about me and I know everything about her. We are more than sisters and I love her more than myself :love: I have been so happy since I found her and I'm forever grateful to the Lord that He listened to my prayers. But now I realised how enormous and unexplainable is His mercy and His love: He gave me another marvellous friend, a very special person like I've never seen. She is not only lovely and beautiful, but she has a faithful and pure heart. Her love for God is something incredible and this is revealed by her daily attitude, by the way she treates each person with patience and kindness, by the way she forgives any mistake from the other's part, by the way she's living her life. She often tells me unbelieveable things;is like the Holy Spirit is within her soul, speaking through her mouth.

So, you shouldn't worry about this. Just pray, trust God and He will send you the right person at the right moment!Have patience and you'll see very soon that God is with you and He knows what's better for you.

Love,
Christina :love:

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

alicia_charne said:
I am a 15 year old girl. I battle making friends in my classes. People say that I have "an aura" around me because I take my religion too far but Christ is all I live. I don't battle anywhere but in school to make friends. I have this hurt from being bullied when I was younger and have never really had friends in my classes after I accepted Jesus.
The last month everything that can go wrong has and I know this is just a test of God but I need strength and just 1 christian like me to come to my school to take away this lonelimess. Please pray for I am slowly getting depressed. Pray that God will send someone to me to be there for me in school. Thank you

Hi, alicia_charne!

Just a note to let you know that I am thinking about you. How are you doing?
"As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend" (Proverbs 27:17, NKJ).

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Last edited:
I will pray with you.

I will pray with you. America really needs more Christian based schools.

alicia_charne said:

((((alicia))))
hey gurl, you know the deal just reminding you that im here for you. thanks for bein such a good freind and remember to keep your chin up and carry yourself with confidence, your smart and you very wise, let god define who you are not the people around you. :D
ttyl. god bless.
-Andrea

I would just like to say thanx to all my brothers and sisters in Christ in the tj family. Thak you for being there for me and always listening you have made my life so much better abd have been such a blessing. Thanx createdtoworship and princess487 especially and thank you chad for setting up and keeping such an amazing site going may you have the stength of God on your side.

Thank you all so so so much I am doing so much betta now that I have you guys in my life!!!

God bless you all
Alicia

I have a daughter that is 15 and my heart is really hurting for you because I so easily remember my teen years and how hard it was for me let alone living with it in my daughter. You need to stand strong as you already have. Jesus suffered much with others persecuting him for his belief and you are the daughter of our Father in Heaven. Let Jesus carry you through this and don't try and walk alone. You are a special spirit and thats why you will make it through this time of trial. Love and Hugs to you darl.