• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

LISTEN TO WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS TO THE CHURCHES, To you have the Name of being alive but are actually dead, WAKE UP!

THIS HUMAN SAID: If we are given a crown, it is only that we may cast it at His feet. He alone is worthy among all of us mere humans and it is He alone who has provided all.

Yesterday at 12:25 AM

BODY AND BLOOD SAID: So, if He gives us a crown we are to throw what He gives us at His feet?
Phillipians 3
13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have laid hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly calling in Christ Jesus.

15All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well. 16Nevertheless, we must live up to what we have already attained.

If man's crown is your plight then by all means throw away. But that which Christ gives is not to be thrown at His feet, it is because one is at His feet that one even receives a crown. My Crown will be given when I finish my race and WIN! But I live as though I have already attained it .Your statement comes from where?
1Corinthians 9:24-25
24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. 25 Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.
James 1:12
12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Yesterday at 12:27 AM

this human said:

If we are given a crown, it is only that we may cast it at His feet. He alone is worthy among all of us mere humans and it is He alone who has provided all.
BODY AND BLOOD SAID:
So, if He gives us a crown we are to throw what He gives us at His feet?
Phillipians 3
13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have laid hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly calling in Christ Jesus.

15All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well. 16Nevertheless, we must live up to what we have already attained.

If man's crown is your plight then by all means throw away. But that which Christ gives is not to be thrown at His feet, it is because one is at His feet that one even receives a crown. My Crown will be given when I finish my race and WIN! But I live as though I have already attained it .Your statement comes from where?
24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. 25 Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.
12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Yesterday at 8:19 AM
THIS HUMAN SAID:
My statement comes from the verse that says with humans it is impossible but with God all things are, Luke 18:27 for short but Matthew and Mark, too. The main one is what the 24 elders do, Revelation 4:10-11. I am of the mind that the elders are the sons of Jacob and Jesus' disciples. Will we consider ourselves more honorable than these and the One whom these honor. I will humbly give thanks and honor to the One who has provided us and everything else and the One for whose pleasure we are and were created.

Like Reply

Yesterday at 8:59 AM
this human said:

My statement comes from the verse that says with humans it is impossible but with God all things are, Luke 18:27 for short but Matthew and Mark, too. The main one is what the 24 elders do, Revelation 4:10-11. I am of the mind that the elders are the sons of Jacob and Jesus' disciples. Will we consider ourselves more honorable than these and the One whom these honor. I will humbly give thanks and honor to the One who has provided us and everything else and the One for whose pleasure we are and were created.
BOD AND BLOOD SAID:
Thanks for pointing out Rev.4. I still do not get what you are saying. It is clear they are in heaven, where you receive your crown, as I clearly show with scripture. So my question to you is, why did you start a conversation with me concerning this? Did I say I already had my crown? Did I say something contrary to scripture or outside of? So again , your point?

Them throwing their crowns at Christ feet is acknowledging where their crowns come from, not a rejecting of their crowns but honoring the crown giver. As for your humility, did I question it? It would seem you are questioning my humbleness to Christ with your very conversation, so please , explain?

Yesterday at 9:46 AM
this human said:

If we are given a crown, it is only that we may cast it at His feet. He alone is worthy among all of us mere humans and it is He alone who has provided all.

BODY AND BLOOD SAID:
What is that crown and what does it mean for those who receive it? What are they given?

BODY AND BLOOD SAID: Yesterday at 10:47 AM

To make sure you get how I perceived your post,"If man's crown is your plight then by all means throw away. But that which Christ gives is not to be thrown at His feet, "
MEANING AS TO NOT BE ACCEPTED AND THROWN AWAY, Like- I do not want that, take it back. I get how the elders meant it"to cast your crown before His feet". It is in acknowledgement of where their Crown comes from, as I do mine, that I will receive AFTER I HAVE RAN MY RACE AND WON. I hope you are not implying I am not humble and do not serve the Lord!

THIS HUMAN SAID: Today at 7:59 AM New

It remains human nature to worship self as Eve did when she swallowed the influence of the enemy of humans/satan when he appealed to her selfishness in saying you can be god. You worship yourself or any other mere physically dying or dead human, if you want, and I will continue worshiping or laying down my life or giving my time in glorifying, honoring and praising my Lord and God/Jesus. Keep studying the Bible and seek God/Jesus for greater understanding. It is not I that is your enemy it is the mistaken influence and understanding of humanity and the human in our mirror that messes us up when we don't study and seek greater understanding rather than our own or humanity's, Proverbs 3.

Like Reply
17 minutes ago
BODY AND BLOOD SAID:
What are you talking about? No one dies in Christ, let the dead bury the dead I will follow the Lord and those who are in Him are my family. Your spirit may die ,once your flesh does -but mine will not, as those who are chosen and elect of the first Church has not. They are the predestined, elect chosen to teach us of Christ SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU MERE HUMAN! This has everything to do with your disrespect toward His mother . Since you do not believe in any reign in Him , then you will have no reign in Him, it is that simple . Since our crown is received after running our race and winning , it is clear that is when our reign in Him begins. You toil in vain , from a vain perspective. You can throw whatever opinion you want at me. As MY Lord said : "God said , you are gods and the scriptures cannot be broken".

You comparing Mary who listened to a HEAVENLY ANGEL and believed, to Eve who listened to a fallen angel and believed , is like comparing the guilty with the righteous . This human knows I am to be like Christ just as He taught and my reign is in Him. You keep listening to the spirit of satan, who sees and shows you to be nothing!

My crown is not to be rejected , but is to be respected because of- from whom it comes. CASTING CROWNS......does not mean you say NO to your reign in Christ but recognizing where your reign comes from and to whom the glory is in and has come from for you!

Hence, as scripture says: God exalts the HUMBLE and is far off from the proud- PROUD, YOU! NO REIGN FOR YOU!

You dilute the word. YOU do not follow the WORD and YOU are the one changing scripture to fit your hateful doctrine. YOU change His Dogma in order to bring people unto yourself and make yourself Lord over people . You are not in Christ because YOU do not believe what He says. You divide the scriptures and twist them to fit YOUR narrative. THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN!
Rev.3:21
21To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

OVERCOME? In the Kingdom of heaven REIGN! IN HIM! WORD OF THE LORD! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!
Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, in the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
WORD OF THE LORD! REIGN IN HIM! And the scriptures cannot be broken!

Matthew 25:21
His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in (charge) of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!'

REIGN IN HIM! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN! Your doctrine is a doctrine of a broken prostitute- jezebel who seeks to RULE OVER CHRIST. The odor which causes affliction to any who fornicate with you. Anyone following your doctrine DEATH, TRIBULATION, and the second death! The Lord has cast you upon a bed and any who embraces you shall DIE!

You will not defile me!

2 Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He will also deny us;
YOU FOOL you deny HIM because you try to pose as the truth while rejecting what the faithful are clearly TAUGHT BY HIM! And yes jezebel HIS MOTHER OVERCAME! SHE REIGNS IN HIM!
You are not even worthy to utter the Lord's name!

Revelation 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to eat from the tree of life in the paradise of God.
NOT YOU THOUGH!

Revelation 2:26
And to the one who is victorious and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations.
NOT YOU THOUGH!

Revelation 5:10
You have made them into a kingdom, priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth."

Revelation 17:14
They will make war against the Lamb,(YOU DO AND ALL IN HERE DO WHO THINK LIKE YOU) and the Lamb will (triumph) over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by (His called and chosen and faithful ones.")

WHICH YOU ARE NOT ONE OF!
Revelation 20:4
Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

MOST DEFINITELY NOT YOU! YOU harlot you abomination!

I will rescue the weak and the needy from your influence jezebel! You who want's power over Israel = all who shout "MAY GOD PREVAIL". God will prevail in those who have not drunk the wine of your fornication, HARLOT!
God Presides in the Divine Assembly
…4Rescue the weak and needy; save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.…

John 10
31At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him. 32But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?”

33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’b ? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?

The word of God has not come to you, so no wonder you walk in the dark and cannot see the obvious. Your heart has not and cannot receive Him because you curse his mother and do not bless!
There is an odor , not a fragrance, certainly NO GRACE, coming forth from you, but the stench! of a prostitute doctrine! THE WORD OF THE LORD! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, for those who are off their rocker because I used the word "fool", The beam has been cast from my own eye and I am not liable to the Sanhedrin-the supreme council and tribunal of heaven.
Matthew 7:4-6
Do Not Judge while a speck is in your own eye:
…4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? 5You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. 6Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.…

If anyone else like to take a case up against me, do so in LIGHT not in the shadows of secret messages. Especially when it is to accuse me of NOT following Christ or say I am deceived by satan like Eve.
Christ said what he said , take it up with Him. I post all I believe openly so step up and confront me publicly.
Sheep among Wolves Matthew 10:18-20
…18On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say. 20For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.…

If any here have any reading skills and the basic handle of the human language they know I never said I AM GOD, but rather in Christ all in Him and because of Him are above the worldly. He (God) calls all His saints "god's " lower case because we are born of the one and only GOD Christ Jesus. Now, Genesis22Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

However, God squashed the forever until we learn to master EVIL, And that would come through Christ. This is the END OF THE AGE = end of the age of sin! We are made in His Image through Christ. God purposed from the beginning that we be as such. AGAIN, I do not worship myself but rather Him who dwells in me, And I honor highly all who are in Him and He in Them , because he said so. It is funny how the one codemning me as following satan does not mind a shout out for his or herself. Funny how he/she likes thumbs up and compliments but condenms me for doing that to the brethren Mary and the Apostles and all in Christ who have been given authority - put in Charge of GREATER THINGS, once they enter into the joy of their Father= Heaven and their authoroity is over the Church on earth.
for those who do not repent:
Proverbs 1:26
Wisdom Calls Aloud
…25because you neglected all my counsel, and wanted none of my correction, 26in turn I will mock your calamity; I will sneer when terror strikes you, 27when your dread comes like a storm, and your destruction like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish overwhelm you.…
Psalm 2:4
The One enthroned in the heavens laughs; the Lord taunts them.

Psalm 59:8
But You, O LORD, laugh at them; You scoff at all the nations.

Proverbs 6:15
Therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in an instant he will be shattered beyond recovery.
Proverbs 10:1
What the wicked dreads will overtake him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted.
Proverbs 12

Loving Discipline and Knowledge
1Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but he who hates correction is stupid.
2The good man obtains favor from the LORD,
but the LORD condemns a man who devises evil.
3A man cannot be established through wickedness,
but the righteous cannot be uprooted.
4A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown,
but she who causes shame is like decay in his bones.
5The plans of the righteous are just,
but the counsel of the wicked leads to deceit.
6The words of the wicked lie in wait for blood,
but the speech of the upright rescues them.
7The wicked are overthrown and perish,
but the house of the righteous will stand.

I am not insulted for what (This Human) says to me , but for the insult thrown at the glories of God.
Dishonest Scales Proverbs 11:7-9
…7When the wicked man dies, his hope perishes, and the hope of his strength vanishes. 8The righteous man is delivered from trouble; in his place the wicked man goes in. 9With his mouth the ungodly man destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous are rescued.…

For those who believe that the elect- when they put off their earthly garments perish, you shall perish, vanish- your soul .....the smoke of your denial and calling Christ a liar will go up forever in Hell. You believe in your own strength, and have lived according to your own will, not His. You have taught according to your own strength not His , not according to the strength of His doctrine. Your beliefs ......fueled by hatred for your brother. According to you all others who identify as Christians are and have gone to hell who do not think like you and they have nothing to bring to the table .

For those in here who get it:
Final Instructions and Greetings Romans 16
17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine (Of Christ through THE FALSE born again doctrine) that you have been taught; avoid them. 18 For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites,[f] and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. 19 For your obedience (those who truly love) is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil. 20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

21 Timothy, my fellow worker, greets you; so do Lucius and Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen.

22 I Tertius, who wrote this letter, greet you in the Lord.

23 Gaius, who is host to me and to the whole church, greets you. Erastus, the city treasurer, and our brother Quartus, greet you.[g]

Doxology
25 Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept secret for long ages 26 but has now been disclosed and through the prophetic writings has been made known to all nations, according to the command of the eternal God, to bring about the obedience of faith— 27 to the only wise God be glory forevermore through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Don't you think that the authors of the bible faced many of the challenges that we face today ? But things were still different in those days, Rome and neighboring nations were really upset about people rejecting their paganism and following Gods word.

Staff Member
Hello BodyandBlood
I found this, and I'm curious how you see this perspective of the following verse and is the reason I believe that no disrespect was meant by Brother The Human in his mentioning of "casting crowns at our Lords feet".

The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:10-11

Not that I'm a big gotquestions sort of person, but I'm at lunch and must make this quick. Your thoughts on this please?

Only got through part of what you've written, and Lord willing with time I'll digest the rest, and comment as moved.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to eat from the tree of life in the paradise of God.
The word "churches" is a mistranslation, since the ekklesia of Asia rejected Paul/Saul and the Christian church by implication.

This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.
2 Timothy 1:15

And when he had found [Saul], he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Acts 11:26

Loyal
THIS HUMAN SAID: If we are given a crown, it is only that we may cast it at His feet. He alone is worthy among all of us mere humans and it is He alone who has provided all.

Yesterday at 12:25 AM

BODY AND BLOOD SAID: So, if He gives us a crown we are to throw what He gives us at His feet?
Phillipians 3

Yesterday at 12:27 AM

this human said:

BODY AND BLOOD SAID:
So, if He gives us a crown we are to throw what He gives us at His feet?
Phillipians 3

Yesterday at 8:19 AM
THIS HUMAN SAID:

Like Reply

Yesterday at 8:59 AM
this human said:

BOD AND BLOOD SAID:
Thanks for pointing out Rev.4. I still do not get what you are saying. It is clear they are in heaven, where you receive your crown, as I clearly show with scripture. So my question to you is, why did you start a conversation with me concerning this? Did I say I already had my crown? Did I say something contrary to scripture or outside of? So again , your point?

Them throwing their crowns at Christ feet is acknowledging where their crowns come from, not a rejecting of their crowns but honoring the crown giver. As for your humility, did I question it? It would seem you are questioning my humbleness to Christ with your very conversation, so please , explain?

Yesterday at 9:46 AM
this human said:

BODY AND BLOOD SAID:
What is that crown and what does it mean for those who receive it? What are they given?

BODY AND BLOOD SAID: Yesterday at 10:47 AM

To make sure you get how I perceived your post,"If man's crown is your plight then by all means throw away. But that which Christ gives is not to be thrown at His feet, "
MEANING AS TO NOT BE ACCEPTED AND THROWN AWAY, Like- I do not want that, take it back. I get how the elders meant it"to cast your crown before His feet". It is in acknowledgement of where their Crown comes from, as I do mine, that I will receive AFTER I HAVE RAN MY RACE AND WON. I hope you are not implying I am not humble and do not serve the Lord!

THIS HUMAN SAID: Today at 7:59 AM New

It remains human nature to worship self as Eve did when she swallowed the influence of the enemy of humans/satan when he appealed to her selfishness in saying you can be god. You worship yourself or any other mere physically dying or dead human, if you want, and I will continue worshiping or laying down my life or giving my time in glorifying, honoring and praising my Lord and God/Jesus. Keep studying the Bible and seek God/Jesus for greater understanding. It is not I that is your enemy it is the mistaken influence and understanding of humanity and the human in our mirror that messes us up when we don't study and seek greater understanding rather than our own or humanity's, Proverbs 3.

Like Reply
17 minutes ago
BODY AND BLOOD SAID:
What are you talking about? No one dies in Christ, let the dead bury the dead I will follow the Lord and those who are in Him are my family. Your spirit may die ,once your flesh does -but mine will not, as those who are chosen and elect of the first Church has not. They are the predestined, elect chosen to teach us of Christ SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU MERE HUMAN! This has everything to do with your disrespect toward His mother . Since you do not believe in any reign in Him , then you will have no reign in Him, it is that simple . Since our crown is received after running our race and winning , it is clear that is when our reign in Him begins. You toil in vain , from a vain perspective. You can throw whatever opinion you want at me. As MY Lord said : "God said , you are gods and the scriptures cannot be broken".

You comparing Mary who listened to a HEAVENLY ANGEL and believed, to Eve who listened to a fallen angel and believed , is like comparing the guilty with the righteous . This human knows I am to be like Christ just as He taught and my reign is in Him. You keep listening to the spirit of satan, who sees and shows you to be nothing!

My crown is not to be rejected , but is to be respected because of- from whom it comes. CASTING CROWNS......does not mean you say NO to your reign in Christ but recognizing where your reign comes from and to whom the glory is in and has come from for you!

Hence, as scripture says: God exalts the HUMBLE and is far off from the proud- PROUD, YOU! NO REIGN FOR YOU!

You dilute the word. YOU do not follow the WORD and YOU are the one changing scripture to fit your hateful doctrine. YOU change His Dogma in order to bring people unto yourself and make yourself Lord over people . You are not in Christ because YOU do not believe what He says. You divide the scriptures and twist them to fit YOUR narrative. THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BE BROKEN!
Rev.3:21
21To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

OVERCOME? In the Kingdom of heaven REIGN! IN HIM! WORD OF THE LORD! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!
Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, in the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
WORD OF THE LORD! REIGN IN HIM! And the scriptures cannot be broken!

Matthew 25:21
His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in (charge) of many things. Enter into the joy of your master!'

REIGN IN HIM! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN! Your doctrine is a doctrine of a broken prostitute- jezebel who seeks to RULE OVER CHRIST. The odor which causes affliction to any who fornicate with you. Anyone following your doctrine DEATH, TRIBULATION, and the second death! The Lord has cast you upon a bed and any who embraces you shall DIE!

You will not defile me!

2 Timothy 2:12
if we endure, we will also reign with Him; if we deny Him, He will also deny us;
YOU FOOL you deny HIM because you try to pose as the truth while rejecting what the faithful are clearly TAUGHT BY HIM! And yes jezebel HIS MOTHER OVERCAME! SHE REIGNS IN HIM!
You are not even worthy to utter the Lord's name!

NOT YOU THOUGH!

Revelation 2:26
And to the one who is victorious and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations.
NOT YOU THOUGH!

Revelation 5:10
You have made them into a kingdom, priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth."

Revelation 17:14
They will make war against the Lamb,(YOU DO AND ALL IN HERE DO WHO THINK LIKE YOU) and the Lamb will (triumph) over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by (His called and chosen and faithful ones.")

WHICH YOU ARE NOT ONE OF!
Revelation 20:4
Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

MOST DEFINITELY NOT YOU! YOU harlot you abomination!

I will rescue the weak and the needy from your influence jezebel! You who want's power over Israel = all who shout "MAY GOD PREVAIL". God will prevail in those who have not drunk the wine of your fornication, HARLOT!
God Presides in the Divine Assembly
…4Rescue the weak and needy; save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.…

John 10
31At this, the Jews again picked up stones to stone Him. 32But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?”

33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’b ? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36then what about the One whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world? How then can you accuse Me of blasphemy for stating that I am the Son of God?

The word of God has not come to you, so no wonder you walk in the dark and cannot see the obvious. Your heart has not and cannot receive Him because you curse his mother and do not bless!
There is an odor , not a fragrance, certainly NO GRACE, coming forth from you, but the stench! of a prostitute doctrine! THE WORD OF THE LORD! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!
Its a long read

I gave my place in Heaven to a woman who felt God would never accept her . I am not worried though . God lives in me and i in Him. Heaven Lives in me.

Loyal
For the kingdom of God to be near you, it must be in you. If you havent brought heaven to earth through your witness to those around you, you are failing in the great commission.

Loyal
Is God with you ?
Hey Bill, was just thinking that the original post was way to long to read without straining my eyes, but I saw yours and what I put down was what the Holy Spirit said to me, I have no idea if it was directed at you or your words or something totally different. I dont always know why I am led to say something, but I know its always best to say it if its given to me to speak. I have no doubt something similar happens with you often... but thats just because I think you are closer in spirit to the Lord than most ppl. The Lord is my Father, Jesus is my savior and brother, and the Holy Spirit has much sway over my life, for the Holy Spirit is the gift that brings us closer to God, which Jesus sent to all who would have Him. If you happen to know why the Lord prompted me to say that in response to your post, let me know. I like to know how God uses me, although its more important that He does use me, whether I understand it or not.

Loyal
Hey Bill, was just thinking that the original post was way to long to read without straining my eyes, but I saw yours and what I put down was what the Holy Spirit said to me, I have no idea if it was directed at you or your words or something totally different. I dont always know why I am led to say something, but I know its always best to say it if its given to me to speak. I have no doubt something similar happens with you often... but thats just because I think you are closer in spirit to the Lord than most ppl. The Lord is my Father, Jesus is my savior and brother, and the Holy Spirit has much sway over my life, for the Holy Spirit is the gift that brings us closer to God, which Jesus sent to all who would have Him. If you happen to know why the Lord prompted me to say that in response to your post, let me know. I like to know how God uses me, although its more important that He does use me, whether I understand it or not.
Its the Father that restrains me from sharing deeper into my life .
But i do understand your words.

So many are so readily to jump on that bandwagon about bragging about the gifts . ' what makes you so special '

Having coo coo gifts doesnt make one more special than another . Infact its the opposite. The one with the least gifts has the greatest gift . Thier faith is that much greater .

That might sound odd , but we humans always feel if you have the most toys , look at how much better your life is. But having so many toys becomes a distraction to what is most important --- God --- and then family.

The reason i asked you , is God with you . Wasnt for you but other readers . God resides in Heaven, and if God is with you, you already have heaven with you

Loyal
Tears are in my eyes . Gods love for you is SO deep . Become one with God . Fall deeply in love with Him. I have no fear for you my brother . Ask the Lord anything and it will be given to you .

I tell you truely, i will not fail in the commision given to me. And Gods Witness will stand forth.

Loyal
Brad Huber -- you said that Jesus is your Savior and your Brother? In post #10. Your Brother? Jesus Is? How so?

Loyal
A little correction for you Brad
When print capital “L” then small “o” “r” “d”. That is “Jesus”, and when you type: all caps like this “LORD” that is GOD the Father. Then you have another rendering like this in the Bible when you see the spelling of lord, it is presented like this: capital “L” a small capital “O” a small capital “R” and a small capital “D” mind you, not small letters small capitals. Your Bible should explain this meaning in the introduction and explanations in the front. It just was clear to me. When you used the wording Lord for God the Father but that Lord you presented was Jesus. Prime example: David said: The LORD said unto my Lord, sit here on my right side until I make your enemies your foot stool. And don’t forget the other rendering. No criticizing here mind you. Just thought I would mention it❤️ Oh yes I almost forgot all small letters of “lord” means some thing like the word “Sir” for a respected person either of age or other types of “nobility”.❤️ Your rendering in #10 Shalom!

Loyal
Brad Huber -- you said that Jesus is your Savior and your Brother? In post #10. Your Brother? Jesus Is? How so?
Jesus referes to God as our Father . In fact many say this prayer Our Father .

If Jesus Father is our Father too, what does that make Jesus ?

Loyal

A little correction for you Brad
When print capital “L” then small “o” “r” “d”. That is “Jesus”, and when you type: all caps like this “LORD” that is GOD the Father. Then you have another rendering like this in the Bible when you see the spelling of lord, it is presented like this: capital “L” a small capital “O” a small capital “R” and a small capital “D” mind you, not small letters small capitals. Your Bible should explain this meaning in the introduction and explanations in the front. It just was clear to me. When you used the wording Lord for God the Father but that Lord you presented was Jesus. Prime example: David said: The LORD said unto my Lord, sit here on my right side until I make your enemies your foot stool. And don’t forget the other rendering. No criticizing here mind you. Just thought I would mention it❤ Oh yes I almost forgot all small letters of “lord” means some thing like the word “Sir” for a respected person either of age or other types of “nobility”.❤ Your rendering in #10 Shalom!
Isnt this a little overkill . If i type in a hurry , and dont proof read , i will use small case letters on everything . Yet no one has doubted what im talking about what talking of god jesus or the holy spirit

Loyal

That makes Jesus our Lord and Savior.

We're talking about the Godhead.

God is our heavenly Father and we become sons and daughters of God Through Jesus Christ when 'we' accept Him as our personal Savior.

Born-again believers are brothers and sisters in Christ.

Loyal

God is our heavenly Father and we become sons and daughters of God Through Jesus Christ when 'we' accept Him as our personal Savior.

Yes indeed . But Jesus is still our brother

I guess its a matter of faith

Loyal

Jesus is fully God and fully human. To be fully human he must be included as the brothers and sister of the Father.

Loyal
@Bill -- we're talking about Deity being here to become our Savior.

Obviously that's Your opinion, but it's not based on Scripture.

Jesus Did have earthly half-brothers and a half-sister. But even His half-brother , James did not believe in Him at first. Joseph was Jesus's earthly Father -- no human followers had any relationship with Joseph just because Joseph was His earthly Father.

No one becomes a brother or sister of Jesus Christ through their salvation. We Do become a daughter / son of God Through Jesus Christ by accepting Him / Jesus Christ/ as our personal Savior.